It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History Channel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

My apologies!

Yea but still....its the Flyers. I mean....its THE FLYERS!

Ancient Aliens is my dark secret. Giorgio's hair is what gets me hooked.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
a reply to: Shamrock6

history channel used to be awesome man.
then youre right. the reality show crap started. it was slow at first with a little sprinkle of shows that were ok.
think pawn stars. ok for a season or 2.
now it is is cajun pawn, american pawn.....
pitbulls and parolees...are you serious?
american restoration. american this american that.....

That's actually quite interesting, none of these shows (or the other show's people have mentioned) are actually on the history channel in australia.

Most of them are on the many different discovery channels. Pitbulls & parolees is on Animal Planet, American pawn and the other thousand pawn related shows are all on A & E.

Either way, I do agree the history channel has lost it's way lately, how many different ways can they tell us about WWII. The history channel has just made the whole ordeal just seem completely boring to me now, thanks for that!

Apart from endless WWII documentaries, the only thing they show on the history channel here, is Ancient Aliens and a million other conspiracy theory shows, which I do kind of enjoy (as a light form of entertainment), even though most of them have absolutely no substance.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I ranted about this some time ago...and I am not saying this to say "you copied me"

Oh no...I am saying I feel this should be posted 100 times a day

It's absolute BS...THC, TLC and The Science Channel, years ago, would be my mainstay. All day and night just learning ((admittedly with a dash of south Park and Family Guy...but hey don't judge))

Now it is absolute crap from start to finish. THC is like 80% Pawn Stars now and then each other channel that used to be for learning makes their own copy

I mean "Hardcore Pawn?" really?

Now my favorite is the show Treehouse Master...on...ANIMAL PLANET

Animal Plant has a show with a guy building tree houses...now don't get me wrong...I flippin LOVE tree houses and it reality TV had it's own channel like that, I would legitimately watch that show...but it literally has nothing to do with animals...on Animal Planet

So I remember watching it one night before bed and just shook my head...then commercials...then Animal Planet with their callsign and new motto..."Animal Planet: Suprisingly Human"

I mean...do they even try to hide it?

<< 1   >>

join