It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival in Post WWIII U.S. Comparison to Post WWII Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It's not really a comparison.

nazi Germany was the first military complex, police state, and mega-corporate structure. The U.S. simply improved on those concepts, and has evolved since then. The next war won't be about which nation controls the world, rather it will be a war specifically designed to annihilate all nations. The aftermath will bring about a single global entity, more like a corporation, but if attempting to label it will be most properly viewed as a Global Scientific Dictatorship. The level of technology the world has, allows for a small group of individuals to control every aspect of life, and they will use that to regulate mankind.

A global nuclear war is necessary for a one world state, and to successfully bring human populations in check.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I guess there was room for a theory based on mutual destruction, one in which the NWO finally has full control, without the need for different countries. Would you say that we would have a really rough aftermath and then a Orwell type of existence?
You do make a good point, thanks God Emperor.

edit on 21-12-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

NWO is a concept, I'm sure there are many separate groups who strive for this.

The truth is, human evolution demands a global state. The advent of technology will be too dangerous to have in existence warring nations. We already have a cohesive and global culture, in the form of business. A system structured like a corporation, but with the main function being that of human/Earth survival instead of profits.

Living in a nation that has seen relative peace has its' own consequences. People lose their edge, they grow fat and lazy, and as history has shown; destroyed from within and without. I would say it will be necessarily rough, but not to the point to using weapons vastly more powerful and advanced than nukes. Nature demands balance.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

This is simplifying some things to a great degree

let's realize what germany is/was up to ww1.

Germany was a series of princedoms and states that had once been a part of the Holy Roman Empire.

This area was invaded by France during Napoleon's reign, and later managed to unify under leadership of the state of Prussia, during the Franco-Prussian War of 1870-1. a war that was short, and ended in a decisive defeat for france, with the loss of some northern industrial territory. That is what motivated tensions in France to Declare war on Germany in ww1.

in the last years of the First World War, the Kaiser was removed in a coup by mostly Social-Democrats(welfare-capitalists), who recognizing the increasingly bad situation, especially after the US entered on France and the UK's side.

the rest you covered.

Things were unstable in germany, mainly due to the whole issue of the treaty of Versailles. It's important to point out some of the hard to notice elements of the period.
in 1917 there was a revolution in russia, the Tsar was deposed, and replaced with an intermediary/transitional council/government, war with germany continued on however. Then The Bolsheviks launched a coup and removed this transitional government, and declared control.
however it's often missed, by most at least, that lenin, nor marx, nor any actual communist of the time would think the backward nation of Russia would be a candidate for a communist revolution. You see communism isn't an alternative to capitalism, it's seen as an inevitable result of capitalism urbanizing and industrializing, at least it was perceived as such at that time.
Lenin's goal was to inspire revolutions elsewhere around the globe, particularly in Germany, France, and the UK.

1919, there is a communist uprising in germany, many cities are taken over, including berlin, the weimar government is in panic. Freikorps, who were essentially private/paramilitary militias made up of middle-class farmers, were called upon to crush this rebellion, and they did, mostly by killing indiscriminately and looting. This included executing many of the key members of the german communist and labor-movement leadership up to that point. it's worth noting that many of the Freikorps were later Brownshirts, as they were often angry, bitter ww1 veterans who felt their nation was betrayed by the government that replaced the Kaiser, and in addition despised communists, and were highly suspicious of the USSR/russians, and Jews(who had a lot of representation in the intellectual and political circles of that time as the former military/monarchists were discredited).
en.wikipedia.org...

the war in europe during ww2, was mostly in the eastern-front, the russians took the majority of the casualties, and in many ways never recovered from the Great Patriotic War. the russians were thirsty for blood, and enacted terrible revenge on german civilians; massacres, mass-rapes, looting, and mass-deportations of ethnic germans into the new east-german border, or into siberia to die. The western allies weren't much better, as many prisoners of war and their families died in american camps of exposure. to be honest, there wasn't much room for sympathy there, the germans had shown they were beyond savage in their use of industrial genocide.

However the western allies had, and in many ways continue to, show a bloodthirsty trend of bombing. Vietnam, Iraq, and the continuing drone-war show that the US, and Britain, have a fetish for bombing people. regardless if it works, or if it just makes our enemies more determined to hurt us.
edit on 21-12-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Get right with God through Jesus Christ before it's too late. America is the whore of Babylon mentioned in the bible and our judgments are already taking place. America will be destroyed and it will never ever be the same again. The Gog/Magog war refers to the bear devouring many and ripping the wings like a eagle off of a creature like a lion. The bear is Russia, the eagle is America, and the reference of the lion is because that was the symbol of England which was America until the revolution when we became the symbol of the eagle to the world. The bible was being nice to refer the eagle and lion like creature devoured by the bear to help us with eyes to discern these things. The USA will most like be hit with EMPS throughout first, then nukes sent to destroy USA strategic nuke sites to minimize counter strike of USA nukes to Russia and selected military bases and government vital infrastructure to cripple the nation before it even starts to realize it, then nukes all along the east and west coasts and massive troops from the north and south destroying everything they come by and nerve gases will be used from the beginning of the assault. There is no bunker perfect enough now to fully protect from all that is coming. The best doomsday bunker you can have is faith in Jesus Christ as we will all perish in the last generation if we do not seek his face and receive our special anointing appointed for this last great generation. As the veil is lifted and the NWO rise and they will be successful in forming their iron and clay kingdom but be strong friends in these coming hard times and be ready to protect yourself, family, and closet friends at all costs. Do not take the coming mark even unto death for if you take the mark then after the great day you will surly die for the rewards of sin surly are death I verily say to you. America has to be destroyed before the NWO(anti-christ) system can fully implement. Why do you think the current POTUS is actively destroying the nation and also tweeted that picture of the white house were he is sitting on an iron throne with a crown and a bow on the table. This imagery is directly talked about in the bible and the Illuminati as that are satanic they always disclose in plain sight before they act. Thus the white house picture tweet so they could laugh in your face and most are blind to even truly see. So with all this said, there is no comparison for survival for USA WW3 vs Germany WW2. Because when this all goes down, the damage to the USA will be so bad there will be no measure for it in those days and many will wish for death to escape what will come.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I don't think our leaders are going to go out like Hitler. I think they will make sure the cost to the world by destroying us is great. If I cannot rule, I'll destroy it all. Who would want to live in harsh conditions? You can bet we'll go out with a BANG.

The few who survive will rebuild this world into something better. At least I hope they learn from history. Then we can be what we were meant to be. Free thinkers who create a better world for ALL and not a few chosen. Greed is the evil in humanities hearts and until that dies, things will NEVER change.

Oh, and get rid of religion. I'm tired of people killing others for some fake bull# they read in a book written by some man who wanted to control them. You want spirit? Try the human spirit.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

OK, I'd say that covers the Biblical apocalypse angle pretty well.

If the third world war is the Biblical end of the world, then spiritual survival is a valid concern. Of course, how long until the righteous are raptured into heaven, pre-trib, trib, or post tribulation? Will some left behind find salvation before J.C. comes back? Fear of the end times shouldn't be the motivation for anyone's personal salvation in my opinion, so getting right with God is a good idea for any time before you meet your maker.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Amen, I agree with your post, a reply to: BlessedLore

OK, I'd say that covers the Biblical apocalypse angle pretty well.

If the third world war is the Biblical end of the world, then spiritual survival is a valid concern. Of course, how long until the righteous are raptured into heaven, pre-trib, trib, or post tribulation? Will some left behind find salvation before J.C. comes back? Fear of the end times shouldn't be the motivation for anyone's personal salvation in my opinion, so getting right with God is a good idea for any time before you meet your maker.

The WW3 will pave the way for a future battle even greater. And I agree getting right with God is a good idea for any time before you meet your maker. I believe in a post trib rapture as it's exactly what God has revealed to me among other things. Its also why the story about the bride-maids and oil lamps is so important. Half were ready and half were not they were left in the dark. The same will be the end times. Most have been swayed to pre-trib for convenience since they don't want to go through any sufferings. Also these same pre trib crowd unfortunately will give up on Christ the second the Mark comes on the scene because most will think God failed them and why are they still here. This is why the bible says many of my children shall perish because of lack of knowledge. Jesus many times very clearly stated we would go through tribulations and to those that make it through would receive their crown. He never said my bad it's iffy down here on earth, no worries let me teleport you all away and handle the devil. If Jesus did that then what experience did the human race learn nothing..... If this is the case why didn't he do that before Adam ate the apple. It's because we were intended to go through it all and be deemed worthy this is why we are God's favorite creation. Oh and the rapture will take place 3 and a half years after the Mark is officially forced upon the world, because if you do not take the Mark and are caught you will be killed. Like the bible says and the days were shortened for the sake of the Elect or no flesh would be spared. Sorry to go on and on, but I hope this gives some insight.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

Thanks for that interpretation, I have hear all these before but is it a good review. If they hung Christ on the cross, they will hang the true believes as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join