It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emotions/human condition.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Can any of you tell me you are exempt from human emotions? The human condition. This dictates our entire existence

It can be prevalent at such a minor level, yet effective at the full maximum.

Our human spirit, our "emotions", why so powerful? Is there a purpose? Are we special?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Your emotions is you. If you want to be exempt of your negative emotions then you must learn to live in your spirit.
For your spirit is your light. And Darkness is merely an absence of Light.

So live in your Spirit now.

that's my 2¢.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Emotion: one of our finest blessings, or one of our greatest curses?

It intensifies our relationships with animals and other humans, but it leads us to make decisions that are "moral" instead of what is best.

Imagine what humanity could accomplish if it were not hindered by emotion, but also what it could lose if we didn't have them?

It's indeed tough to say whether they work mostly for or against us...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I had quite a time programming minds of computer programs as well as human minds and had a half dream about creating a perfect creature, which turned out to be very similar to a human.
The basic is simple - many emotions are based on -fun-.

But, additionally there seems to be a teaching system along your spine making you feel pressured in each place whenever something is socially wrong.
It seems it is meant to stop you from going wild like a virus if you have not yet become aware enough why and how not to cause harm.
Still, sadly this happened. One small force enforced the system onto the whole planet by forcing the already suppressed humans to enforce it.

Many don't believe in this when hearing it, as they have forgotten their past feelings. After I became aware of these I ordered them together and found 6 of them. It seems the remains of the ancients call them chakras. In my language there are sayings people tend to use very often. A stone fell off my heart, a big lump is in my throat, I have butterflies in my stomach.

If you want to break such emotions, think based on fun and try to find how your system feels the fun which others have. If you have pains from social problems along your spine, try to understand what is related to that location and instead of feeling bad about it use its energy to fix its problems. It only hurts while it is not used as it should be. The mind can be very powerful if you go with it.

A hint - the illusion of fear is based on adrenaline and events shown by the media in relation to it.
edit on 21-12-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Personally, I feel we are all capable of generating energy, positive and negative. When we show emotions it is our way of emmiting those energies. Not having a source to send those energies to can be the most frustrating thing in the world and often we cannot control them.

Nobody is exempt.

Those who understand themselves are sometimes best at controlling these energies and can find true peace.....or be complete b*st*rds.

Beware the cool, calm and collected for they have the greatest power and use their emotions with greater effect.

Angels & Demons.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Those who understand themselves are sometimes best at controlling these energies and can find true peace.....or be complete b*st*rds.

Beware the cool, calm and collected for they have the greatest power and use their emotions with greater effect.

Angels & Demons.

That's what sets them apart from most others. Most people are controlled by their emotions. It is what drives most people to do what they do. The cool, calm and collected.......they can somehow control their emotions by dictating what they will be. More to the point......they don't let people places and things "get" to them, but rather they keep control of who they associate with and what they do every minute of the day for the purpose of only feeling certain emotions.

To them, emotions are to be used and controlled. The very thought of emotions using and controlling them is rather repulsive, and they just can't understand how the people who live that way can be so weak.

But it's not something they get upset over. That would, after all, be letting something control their emotions.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I do not think that if we delve into emotions that we will find any definitive answer for the human condition, they are powerful and can radically alter one's state of mind and also heavily influence ones actions. They seem to take control of many, and those whom experience little emotion react even more dramatically when they do experience even a slight bit more than they are used to.

top topics

join