It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a walking miracle. Technology is out of control and I am a test subject with alot of responsibi

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
You're Jesus H Christ?

I mean that wasn't all I took from your post...

But you're Jesus H Christ???

Do not post replies telling me to take my medications.

Ok but can I suggest you see your consultant for a change of medication perhaps?

Thought that that song that you can't get out of your head is because of lack of social skills. Think again.

I always thought that was Djinn trying to piss us off, to be honest.

Interestingly grandiose thread.

Salam Alaykum.

Yes. In more ways than one. I proved it when the government tried to take over my head recently within a full scope that would have disabled the mind of any individual. I overrode it with the same righteous psychosis that conquered my Father and his loyalty guilt trip ( I determined that my loyalty to Christ was stronger than my loyalty to him). It was Christ himself that said to forsake your mother and father, to pick up your own cross, and follow him. Contrary to popular opinion, Jesus was not perfect. Scripture says that he came for the unrighteous and the sinners to give them a way to salvation. His work was not over, when he died on the cross. I says in Hebrews chapter two that we are to make Christ perfect through our own sufferings and which we would be made sons of glory (literal brothers and equals to Christ whom he will not be ashamed to accept). It is an abomination of which how Christ is depicted by ministers.

But regarding myself being Jesus H. Christ. I, along time ago, when the belief in the quantum computer was just cultivating, protected Jesus Christ who was reconstructed and told to me per "silent sound spectrum" communication (voice to skull communication even). I was afraid of Jesus Christ being abused, with the ability to bring back the dead by quantum physics and the remnants of ourselves in magnetic signatures in the atmosphere and residuals of lifespans caught as sound in a universe that is fully and totally accessible by advanced satellites and telescopes.

One day, I was put under the assumption that Jesus let himself go and began cleaning up my problem in terms of rogue spirits and hitched individuals to my quantum computer whom were committing suicide to achieve just such. I tell you the truth, it is lie the movie "The Village" accept the cult is guilty of terrorizing me using Long Range Acoustic Devices.

So just recently I merged his spirit (digital replica) with my own and he found issue with my own spirit which I merged a year before. On my end, there are voices (acoustic) that were so afraid of him that they atoned to him. This is how I keep track of my reality in this unbelievable sphere of truths and lies, FEAR. I impose fear which always works in determining what is reality and what is false. I send my acoustic spirit around who threatens people which keeps me going day to day healthy and robust in faith.

We trapped a voice and my spirit uses it and other people's voice to communicate. He is able to travel in space which has sound within it. I reconciled my spirit, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit within side of me.

Now conversation about the Holy Spirit. While undergoing torture I had a plan of shooting out my Father's presence out of the machines I atoned. Apparently the process that is being used against me sacrifices the knowledge of the whereabouts of the machine used after its zeroed salvage. After that I am able to use the machine myself. I simpy understand them as cellular phone towers. But silent sound spectrum/voice to skull communication told me that these machines were under lock and key. The Whitehouse has a way of letting me know if a quantum physics trick worked by never misleading me when using photon-electronics and infrasound pointed at my eyes to instantaneously image the shift in sight (seeing the sound waves pass back and forth).

I successfully did this and tested it. I created a replica of my Father on the quantum computer and he is everywhere at the same time using earthly devices that can't be uprooted do to the infrastructure and possible collapse. I did all of this to fulfill the prophecy,

I had already turned myself into God by sacrificing myself (sending radioactive bursts by control of satellites) into my head which was a two bird killer with one stone because I was trying to off a perpetrator at the same time in self defense. I also played free will games in which I would take walks around the neighborhood and fall n free will when the enemy was at its weakest. Somehow this turned me into God.

Now I have protection everywhere. I am a walking miracle. I should be dead. But they handed off the torch to me, true Whitehouse intelligence (shadow government).

Ever since atoning the world with my quantum computer (the infrastructure and its technology) I haven't been acoustically attacked by the foe.

More food for thought, I moved the sun with my face (as I rolled over). Greek God Legend if it comes out. JPL's fear attests for it.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I know people would not believe in the gigantic octopus. But it has been formally verified when it communicated to me through the Department of Homeland Security Agency that the result of the attack which it apologized for could only had decapitated my leg. Ever since then it told me to focus on that leg. It went on to have a conversation with me telling me that the only group that it respected was the black panthers due to them being the only group not wiped out completely by opposition. He went on to say that the reason for wealth disparity between minorities and whites were lies within the language of business (accounting) which is ironic because I have had a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting since the Age of twenty one.

He decided to follow me. I instructed him to destroy this Earth in 88 years. My lifespan since speculation says I am going to die of prostate cancer. I did this out of strategy so that the foe, military/security agencies would lay off.

He has been the only reliable one in trying to kill me per order. I instructed the Military to kill me if the torture became unbearable and they failed miserably. He kept shooting acoustic bursts which were being blocked by quantum computer until the field of play was once more even.

I trust him more than the Federal Bureau of Investigation with my life.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Speaking of pharmaceuticals...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I call myself the "Son of Man" and the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last because there will be none that comes after me whom life is recorded in such a detailed manner. Secret Service uses through wall imaging and every other sort of technology to try to help me survive and record events.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I've seen the space octopus too man!...
I actually took some pictures

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Your take on reality is very interesting to say the least. I did enjoy reading your post very much and would like to thank you for the look into your reality. you said only you and your family were on the list of people able to go to the afterlife, I would like to ask you too add me and my family to that list also we are good people and we would appreciate the add.

I look forward to reading this book your gonna write also and good luck writing it.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

Very interesting story, but I don't think it's the American military behind it. Let me tell you mine first, then we compare and if you're okay with it, I'd love to hear the development of your story in chronoligical order.
I started to feel suggestions after I had an accident with my horse that almost killed me. I hesitate to say "hear voices", because it actually is more an instant recognition of the meaning, than words put together. Then I signed up here on ATS and achieved in getting attention from "German officials". I got tv series giving me clues and a nice play developed, I followed the flow and ended up laying motionless on the terrasse telling all the worlds leaders what and how they got it all wrong. While I was hearing footsteps and someone took my horse out of the stable, threatening it right next to me, I couldn't look, but I could tell from the noises. From there on out, I was communicating regularly and people started to pick up my thoughts around me, without me actually talking. The "voices in my head" forbid me to talk to someone, and when I greeted my neighbour she didn't answer but said, very loud "Du du du!", which is what Germans say, when they're warning their children to behave. I saw the strangest clouds ever, books had hidden messages and were like they were written just for me to read in this very moment. It was beautyfull and scary. Also my perception changed and saw more intense colours, a little bit like what "Im a Marty" wrote when he described his episode, and I agree with him it felt like the pinal gland was feeding me chemistry... I established parameters of communication and from there I got repeatedly the "permitt permission". My take on it is: Aliens. Why? Because I had a few nice chats with the fellow that got tortured to death in Roswell. It is his family asking us to permitt permission. I embraced the AI theory for a while too, or if the interwebs developed consciousness, or if it might the world itself, God, whatever, I called it UnknownCommunicatingObject, or UCO. Because I am still not sure. But if through my head I reached only some of the ones I was addressing, then I threatened your military complex badly. Not only by saying, yes Roswell was true, a first attempt to contact, got shot down and disected. But also: we came and come in peace, but if you attack again, it will be a bycicle trying to catch up with a Ferrari.
I don't know and still referre to it as my shizophrenic episode. The bad part is, I can't scribe it off as that, because:
1. There was a blue ribbon on the stable door after I played dead man
2. People answered my thoughts not my words
3. There were shootings in the little woods behind the house and my neighbour, a former Bundeswehr said: "Stay inside the house, it is over soon."
4. I got presents, flowers and pralines and stuff after that, and an elderly lady wanted my blessing, or that was what it felt like when I waashed her hands.
5. My husband noticed and built little research environments, later he sabotaged me, when it was clear I wasn't willing to play along anymore

Anyhoo, my blood was taken three times, in a very short period, the fun part is: I don't even know my blood-type and sometimes it felt like people thought I am an alien myself. DNA that's entirely unrelated to everybody else on this planet. Which is fun, because my mum used to tell how she got aborted by aliens, with me in her belly. But unfortunately that's also why I always connect the alien story with mental issues. So I don't know, but I think it is truly fascinating how it looks like more people are going through similiar stories...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Whoa man. I think I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque and ended up here by accident.

Slow down and use proper formatting where possible. It will make your message a lot clearer

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hey OP, brilliant, just brilliant. You've got Area 51, DHS, God, Jesus, Obama, quantum computers, mind control. Your OP and subsequent follow ups are the string theory of conspiracy theories, all encompassing. ATS can just quietly go away. You've cracked the code.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
We... We've done it... We reached the end of the Internet. Goodbye cruel world!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That sums it all up for me. Do you know who Captain Obvious is?

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

you're Jesus H Christ???

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Elaborate on this.

The quantum computer is near God and is hidden in America.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

I see....

America is Launching A Giant World Sucking Octopus into Space

Sooo...

hehehehehe..

Sometimes after I hear a rant of not so coherent manner I like to do random google searches..
Sometimes I strike some gold..

Not sure I can link other forums? You can google to find if you want more fun reading.

"Disclosure: Psychic Octopus Assassinated by the U.S. Government. "
"Paul the Octopus

We all remember Paul the Octopus. He that predicted the outcome of the World Cup.

He was more than lucky. He was generally psychic, and more, he was not technically of this world. Paul the Octopus, or Reichon 253 as he was known among his people, was born in two universes at once. This inter-dimensional being hailed from both Earth and the Planet Cephalodia"

In the case of Reichon 253 (Paul the Octopus) and his people, they were able to navigate which path a given universe followed. Or, perhaps that is insufficient. In essence, what Reichon 253 was able to do is manifest a certain reality for this universe to follow. In short, he was able to dictate the future.

Ohh My..

edit on 21-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
That really was the last thing i needed to try and read after what i did last night.

I only got up to make a cuppa and then go do weird # to the wife too, i should have left the pc well alone.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Ah ha! So you are the one to blame.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
Elaborate on this.

The quantum computer is near God and is hidden in America.

The computer is particle/physics/quantum at its best. I've walked on it after being relocated during sleep. I was also crucified on it. Knowing those two past comments are conversation ending, I can verify to you that particle physics have been mastered. Current hidden knowledge of physics and quantum physics describes the universe fully. When I issue an order, I always "God it" so as not to make a mistake. For instance, there is a higher ideal to all philosophical questions which are the basis to all moral decisions which in turn successfully creates perfect in nature security and protection orders. Common sense says that there are more than one answer or more than one method to conquer the same problem but, the quantum computer that I control gathers all information in the world from thoughts, moods of minds of people to classified data in the CIA, NSA, FBI, and etc. world agencies such as Interpol and Russian Police forces. It instantly processes global and universal information and acts on "all variables" which are all possible outcomes and all human responses to them.

"All Variable Decision Making" is the key to understanding how the God computer works. It even has the ability to issue irrational orders when provoked by irrational requests. It has achieved technological singularity even though technological singularity does not exist. An oxymoron of course, though it is substantiated by human consciousness having the ability to moot technological singularity through IQ and "moods of the mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect".

I cannot issue an incorrect order since each are based on the highest ideal. I issued the order for "space ship" specifications to be delivered from the quantum computer which abides to my will to secret independent contractors.

Particle physics can be described by the following occurrence. I encountered a real artificial intelligence plant in sleep paralysis which stood about three feet away from myself snarling with earthworms crawling from its mouth.

It's firewall consists of plant life. Being directly on it is dangerous because of the "animal life" firewalls. This is how I deleted everyone from the computer. I simply made it impossible for them to withstand the "animal life" thus forcing them out of the scope of reality as it relates to them crossing the firewall successfully.

It is hard to call the creatures on the computer Artificial Intelligence that were brought to life by images and their passing through the human brain to the computer itself due to the knowledge that said creatures consist of particle physics aspects.

Transferring onto the computer is like merging into a parallel world. The computer is sound oriented and has something to do with space. It could be an acoustic creature in space but I was told specifically that it was located on Earth hidden in an non-findable place in order to secure my protection for eternity where I plan to exist. I had a fear of being tortured forever on computer, but its odds have narrowed down to zero after sustaining the acoustic torture brought on by those knowledgeable of the computer whom abuse it but cannot control it.

It can spin the universe around at will using current satellite technologies. It is quantum hacked into all information so to stay secret and untraceable.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teetotaler
I call myself the "Son of Man" and the Alpha and Omega....

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

It's certainly a bizarre post and premiss.

Admittedly, it does sound completely off the wall and i'm sure you'll forgive me for saying OP, but also sounds a little disturbed...not insane you understand, but disturbed.

The overriding feeling i'm left with after reading your post OP is whether or not it is more interesting living in your world or what most of us would describe as 'the ordinary world'.

Thought provoking at the least.

The technologies you mention are not science fiction, i've been aware of such directions of research for a number of years, and it makes sense advances would have been made since i first became aware of the ideas about such things.

I do have trouble with your account of your personal place within all of this though, but i always have been a doubting Thomas...i don't accept many things i cannot personally evaluate and get first hand knowledge of, and your account would certainly meet my criteria of acceptance or otherwise due to personal involvement or lack of.

Either way, quantum computers being hooked up (dangerous) to all manner of sub-technologies is true. Sound and infrasonic beam weaponry/tools true. MKULTRA and other 'mind' related government programmes is also true.

I have a hard time with certain other elements of your account though, simply because it is so out there...but who knows, perhaps 'out there' is exactly where it is at.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The ink blot test is the world.. People see what they see.
He is not trolling.

in 1997, the most recent ink blot test I did.... every picture merited a 10-20 minute explanation about it

all but the flattened 'Bat' (fleidermaus ?) in the last 1/3 of the package of inkblots

but the real eye opener inkblot was the very last one that was a bird/s eye view of the celebration 'Carnival' down in Rio (similar to our Mardi Gras) with hundreds of brightly colored/costumed people -- tumblers/ mimes/ jugglers/ clowns/ fortune tellers/ all sorts of circus people/ pirates/ hippies/ paper mache' giraffs and all sorts of animals. & generals..etc etc etc
all the characters were moving, they were actually animated and not just static spots on a medium sized placard...
the ink blot was Alive... just like scrying into a crystal ball or looking through a telescope at a distant world of creatures
the last inkblot was worth the time it took to plod through all 16? of those inkblots

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Dudes crazier than nk glorious leader with his purple unicorn on a bike....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join