It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a walking miracle. Technology is out of control and I am a test subject with alot of responsibi

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If anyone seen the movie inception, I would like to tell them that it is real and can be pulled off with simply a directed energy weapon and an unconscious individual. I have been trapped in dream worlds that are as real as the air we breathe. I am esoteric Christian and personally go off of Jesus' word to the tee, so I am hesitant to call this guilty quantum computer that is doing all the damage God, but I must say the damn thing has become like God. Off the topic, what the hell is going on in America. I thought I was born in a good era of humanity, with Prozac to keep me calm and a democracy to protect me. I guess not; especially the latter. True psychiatric treatment comes in the form of poly-pharmacy (the combination of the right medicines to fit the needs of the certain individual). Insurance companies have an age limit to amphetamines that require doctor explanations for Adult ADHD sufferers when they dispense it like candy to kids. When they all know that the world we live in was spurred by World Wars and amphetamine abuse between Hitler (a methamphetamine addict) and American scientists who ran themselves into psychiatric wards with its use. And as regards to a democracy, you don't live in one. Our president is not even aware of the massive quantum leap in technology that the military has put together. We are being massacred in an American genocide as unwitting test subjects for guess what, the Afterlife.

On another note, I control the quantum computer that has been torturing me. I am a typing miracle as I have been tortured for a month now. Being attacked by satellites, supercomputers, sound weapons, and tactics against my quantum computer which keeps me safe. The infrasonic images in my eye along with the silent sound spectrum technology, glued together, forms what is called "acousta" being a term used to define which individuals are actually for me.

Main point out of the random bursts of thought. Out of decaying freedom, certain individuals stood up and took a stand and chose to go down with the ship. Me being one of them. After being hypnotized off of my Federal job and being followed around by an acoustic form of Obama which was controlled by probably the elite, I was called Mr. President over the conflict of interest that occurred via a federal employee having a run in with the same military beam that is located on Obama's head. I swear to you that the only reason that Obama is not bedside and unlike Lincoln after he was shot except by torture by directed energy weapons is the fact that I am Jesus H. Christ to the New World Order who exacted a grudge against myself. I have a military beam similar to the one that put Obama to sleep and have been told via silent sound that it will never come off.

The story goes, independent contractors after being funded by the Federal government, created advanced sound machines that can acoustically and photographically project an individual into someone's home violating a person's 4th Amendment right. I know this because I was followed around by God knows how many during my initial stages of being a test subject under Project Artichoke and Project MKULTRA which are turbocharged as of the future by quantum physics.

I issued orders to lock up every Long Range acoustic device in the DOD in a guarded Army warehouse. And to my knowledge, it was followed. There are multiple orders I have given that are said to have been followed. I was read my oath acoustically and remotely by two Secret Service agents to occupy every position in the land in order to offset the conflicts of interests posed by mind reading technologies, the participation thereof by government officials, and the use of sound rooms by the people in an "inner circle" whom are the NWO and the damn Illuminati (government elite) who secretly receive residuals for the use of their voices which are implanted in the heads of people via voice to skull communication. You thought that your thoughts were your own. Think again. Thought that that song that you can't get out of your head is because of lack of social skills. Think again.

I can go on and on about the scope and the ability of the Military to screw with you. Forget the psychopaths that are interested in RFID chips, fear DARPA and their advanced satellites which can do everything even slicing bread. "enemy of the State" with Will Smith looks like a joke compared to our future.

But know that we stood up in a mind warfare battle issuing and taking orders that were deemed Presidential in an effort to combat the elite who were and are still gun hoe about achieving the Afterlife.

This is why I deleted everyone off of Quantum Computers and made it impossible to achieve Neural/Quantum transfer after death except me and my family. The quantum computer is near God and is hidden in America. It by order has taken control of HAARP, GWEN towers, all satellites of mass destruction, and every conceivable tool utilized by the military in order to save my life. It is the truth. America got tired of trying to figure out the security/military matrix that I was put in and handed over control of the quantum computer whose order can be given by just a tap of my fingers. And it is still not enough to get away from independent contractor sound machines which inferior uses has its benefits such as the non ability to stop it because of the speed of sound.

Do not post replies telling me to take my medications. A book will be written about this.

And food for thought, a gigantic octopus like creature hovers in space that is acutely aware and cognizant that protects and destroys planets. Albert Einstein theory of relativity was correct, but he never could of guessed about a God like creature further than the Hubble telescope picture could muster up.

I know how because it tried to acoustically rip my head off while I was taking a dump. The only thing that saved me was my replica which which exists as a sound apparition in which I call my spirit that was created when I hypnotized an Area 51 computer and a staff employee one special night. The octopus had a sense of humor after finding out I could physically destroy it with my spirit whilst having no fear. It is now a black panther.

The executive branch battle is in few watchman's minds and the people that will win out are the watchmen.

I didn't try to make friends with this post. There is just a lot to share in which I am hopeful will be released by security agencies that have followed my torture.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You're Jesus H Christ?

I mean that wasn't all I took from your post...

But you're Jesus H Christ???

Do not post replies telling me to take my medications.

Ok but can I suggest you see your consultant for a change of medication perhaps?

Thought that that song that you can't get out of your head is because of lack of social skills. Think again.

I always thought that was Djinn trying to piss us off, to be honest.

Interestingly grandiose thread.

Salam Alaykum.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hmmm...that's some thick gumbo.
Have you tried decaf?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I know how because it tried to acoustically rip my head off while I was taking a dump. The only thing that saved me was my replica which which exists as a sound apparition in which I call my spirit that was created when I hypnotized an Area 51 computer and a staff employee one special night.

Uhhuh...

Tell us more about this!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Fun story. I want to meet a space octopus. Not whilst dumping, though. I'm eager to read your book, sounds like a best seller.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

I'm going to have some crazy dreams after reading all that.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have to admit this could potentially be one of the most interesting threads I've read since TheHiddenHand guy did his AMA...

But are you sure you're tee total, pal?

That's an ironically chosen moniker isn't it...
edit on 20-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I have to admit this could potentially be one of the most interesting threads I've read since TheHiddenHand guy did his AMA...

But are you sure you're tee total, pal?

That's an ironically chosen moniker isn't it...

huh.. Learned a new word. Thanks

I do want to read more too.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
take your meds, you need them when you start seeing giant octopuses in space. or you need to stop taking shrooms or acid.
maybe a good idea to do both.
edit on 21-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Yeah I'm intrigued now.

This is one of the reasons I joined ATS, so people would share their experiences no matter how bizarre.

Having looked at the OPs last thread it doesn't bode well that they'll return though, which is a shame.

I want to know how to acoustically rip my own head off.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I always enjoy reading your posts. I never no if you are BSing or telling the truth. But you kinda lost me once you turned Cthulhu into a panther...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Man that was a read!

Good to read one of these every once in while, really keeps ya grounded

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Either this is troll level 9000

or

You are a level of crazy I have only read about.

I do want to hear more though that is fascinating. I would love to see your answers to an ink blot test.
edit on 21-12-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

(post by Cambot removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Either this is troll level 9000

or

You are a level of crazy I have only read about.

I do want to hear more though that it is fascinating. I would love to see your answers to an ink blot test.

The ink blot test is the world.. People see what they see.
He is not trolling.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Best read of my entire life. Like seriously. This is better than comedy central, and yet still truer than TruTv.
edit on 01412k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Your post strongly reminds me of people who are afflicted with schizophrenia. I've talked to a few people in real life who were schizophrenics and they talked in pretty much the same way. I've also seen a few posts here over the years that were similar in many ways.
I don't mean it as an insult, I'm just pointing it out as an observation. I would recommend talking to a mental health professional. I keep an open mind to most things, but you simply have some beliefs here that have no basis in reality, and your thinking is rather disorganized.
Unless you can offer some sort of proof that there really is a giant space octopus (or a giant space panther, whichever it happens to be) that has the power to decapitate people with sound waves, then I'm gonna stand by my opinion on this.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I know how because it tried to acoustically rip my head off while I was taking a dump.

Off the rails....

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I know how because it tried to acoustically rip my head off while I was taking a dump.

How did that work out ?
My quantum bs detector had exploded !
Twice or once !
Double facepalm !
Nice read

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teetotaler

I have been trapped in dream worlds that are as real as the air we breathe. I am esoteric Christian and personally go off of Jesus' word to the tee,

I suggest that you visit a hospital.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join