It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 NYC officers dead in ambush-style shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
After watching the nightly news, COPS and hearing about the type of crap America's youth do when hopped up in speed balls, I have no problem with the police taking action first and asking questions later - depending on the color and ethnicity of the man their trying to contain.

Ambushing two police in their vehicle and killing them is a totally different story and I hope that the police get these guys quick - and show them justice.

edit on pm619318202014-12-20T18:19:11-06:00062014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Ambushing to police in their vehicle and killing them is a totally different story and I hope that the police get these guys quick - and show them justice.

The coward that did this then took the cowards way out and killed himself.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The guy who did it is dead.

He committed suicide I believe.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
well dang, I did read that part but totally forgot, thanks!

in that case, I hope the people in charge of the police don't use this opportunity to needlessly change some laws.

but if something like it happens again, then something needs to be done!

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: grainofsand

Yes, because they were women.

It is my belief that women are more important than men, whether that's popular or not wont sway my opinion on that.
It's just what I believe.

& I never said that men dying isn't tragic.

The dumbest post on ATS...women are better than men?

So two female police officers are worth more than two male police officers?

Did your wife or girlfriend or probably mother tell you what to write? I imagine so.

link   

I have no problem with the police taking action first and asking questions later - depending on the color and ethnicity of the man their trying to contain

Huh?

Could you elaborate please.

I'm not too confident in my reading comprehension on this particular statement.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
How sad. And so close to the holidays. What people don't understand is that cases like this make cops treat everyone like they are a criminal, whether they are black or white. If you don't want to be seen as a gang member/trouble maker/etc, etc, etc... Don't act like it. Set an example for your peers. The bad actions of a few outweigh the good actions of many.

I am so over this. On a government level, cops should just be yanked from the ghettos of NYC and St. Louis, let the people just kill each other. Eventually they will question what happened to the cops. And the answer will be "You didn't want them while they were there." Simple as that.

That's the agenda!

Those who hate the police enough to wish them "ALL" dead are too damn stupid to think of what their alternatives will be!

Otherwise, I would stand behind any police officer standing down and watching the whiners get what they have coming!

These people just don't understand. They hate cops for doing their jobs, but those same people who wish these cops dead will call when their house is on fire, when they are robbed, when they get into a wreck... They expect these cops to just worship the ground that they walk on, because if they do anything else they are 'racist.' But life just doesn't work that way. It never has, and never will. Cops owe no one anything. No one owes anyone anything.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I have no problem with the police taking action first and asking questions later - depending on the color and ethnicity of the man their trying to contain

Huh?

I feel like he's trying to take the mickey but doing a poor job of it.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Huh?

I was to ask the same thing?

This is partly why we ended up here today.

We need to progress, this is rapidly going the wrong way.

edit on 20/12/14 by JoeSignal because: spelling

link   
a reply to: projectbane

No I write my own posts, thank you for your concern.

& if that's the dumbest post you've read on ATS you haven't been through enough threads imo.

I recommend the Sandy Hook threads, you can go and find confrontation with someone there instead.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Co Intel pro theatrics .. stirring the pot.
Micro False Flags at every turn...entrainment.
Psyops .
I could say "we're screwed" but that would be including myself.
I won't soil myself in these unfit masses default dipsh#t mentality.
An ounce of my being actually relishes the ridiculous anticipation and fabricated anxiety this Wag The Dog persistent present evokes in our overpopulated idiocracy ...

Where da popcorn...
reply to: Stormdancer777

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

in that case, I hope the people in charge of the police don't use this opportunity to needlessly change some laws.

It's going to continue happening. The question is... When will enough be enough? When will lives mean more than just being pawns for revenge? Something needs to be done now. It isn't right for innocent people to die because someone wants 'revenge.' Like, has this world seriously gotten THAT deep in the mud? How on Earth can people say "We're going to plan to kill cops," and expect their reputation with cops to change? How can they think that following through with these crimes will help change their reputations? This goes for black and white people, alike. I just don't get the mindset of these people.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
Co Intel pro theatrics .. stirring the pot.
Micro False Flags at every turn...entrainment.
Psyops .

Because mankind hasnt been capable of horrible and cowardly acts since the dawn of time.
No no, everything is a false flag.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It's going to continue happening. The question is... When will enough be enough? When will lives mean more than just being pawns for revenge? Something needs to be done now. It isn't right for innocent people to die because someone wants 'revenge.' Like, has this world seriously gotten THAT deep in the mud? How on Earth can people say "We're going to plan to kill cops," and expect their reputation with cops to change? How can they think that following through with these crimes will help change their reputations? This goes for black and white people, alike. I just don't get the mindset of these people.

Well said, written......whatever...........but you hit the nail on the head!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

They do lovely work don't they? Wondering how he wasn't stopped after posting the picture?

I love all the people who wrote SMH. Sure Jim's going out to kill people and all they can write is SMH. So ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Well said, written......whatever...........but you hit the nail on the head!

Thank you! = )

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
No It's Not Cool to Target All Cops. But there has to be a way to Weed Out (The Bad Ones). Probably through yearly psychological testing (People do Burn Out/Snap) and Drug Testing (including Roids, well known for causing Violent Outbursts). People have to have confidence again in Law Enforcement and get on the side of society and not let The Bullies in The Police Department Rule Over The Good Cops who want to do the Right Thing. Peace
Arjunanda. a reply to: Grovit

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is seriously blowing up in the media and online. That's never good.

RIP.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
This is seriously blowing up in the media and online. That's never good.

RIP.

Of course it is!

The sheep who follows the MSM and propaganda are buying into it hook line and sinker!

Will our government condemn the actions they promoted?

Think about it......

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: arjunanda
No It's Not Cool to Target All Cops. But there has to be a way to Weed Out (The Bad Ones). Probably through yearly psychological testing (People do Burn Out/Snap) and Drug Testing (including Roids, well known for causing Violent Outbursts). People have to have confidence again in Law Enforcement and get on the side of society and not let The Bullies in The Police Department Rule Over The Good Cops who want to do the Right Thing. Peace
Arjunanda. a reply to: Grovit

When you figure out how to weed out the bad cops let someone know so you can weed out the bad people also.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join