It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 NYC officers dead in ambush-style shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

I don't know why they are so aggressive, maybe it is from having to deal with despicable human beings all day long.

link   
Unfortunately, this will become a more common occurrence because the current justice system is completely broken(or working perfectly depending on how you want to look at it, or rather who you are). If your system of law and justice are not functioning even superficially, there are people that will respond eventually(begins with non-violent complaints and then escalates to the point of violence/murder). It's been that way with most situations of similar nature in history.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
That's fine, but my twin sis's life is no more important than mine solely because she is female.
Perhaps Islam influences your thought process?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
These guys put their lives on the line and when the prez stirs the pot along with that whack job mayor, and the likes of Sharpton,

This is just ridiculous.

Stay away from the funeral, Mayor de Blasio

This one is on the Mayor...

And, every A-hole protesting and screaming to kill a cop.

Happy now ?

link   

originally posted by: loki41872

originally posted by: AgentShillington

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Maluhia

So he shot 3 women dead?

What a coward.

No, he shot three police officers dead.

Doesn't sound like a cowardly act to me. It's unfortunate and horrible, but this isn't something done lightly, or something done out of cowardice.

No. He killed his girlfriend in Baltimore. Then drove to NYC to apparently go out like the thug he was. Only he blew his own brains out when cornered by police, like the coward he was.

You drive up to NYC from Baltimore.

Suicide in the face of law enforcement isn't cowardly in a society that treats it's criminals as less than human.

link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Was his girlfriend a police officer?

I didn't know that.

And it still doesn't change my opinion that he was a coward.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

These guys put their lives on the line and when the prez stirs the pot along with that whack job mayor, and the likes of Sharpton,

This is just ridiculous.

Stay away from the funeral, Mayor de Blasio

And, every A-hole protesting and screaming to kill a cop.

Happy now ?

These aren't the only cops that have been attacked since our dear leader and Holder started fueling the flames.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
No, he shot three police officers dead.

Doesn't sound like a cowardly act to me. It's unfortunate and horrible, but this isn't something done lightly, or something done out of cowardice.

No, you are wrong because one of the 3 women he shot was his girlfriend
The coward then ambushed the 2 offices.
Finally he took the cowards way out and killed himself..

Pretty much every act in that equation is cowardly.

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That's what I am afraid of.

The power elites will stand in line to get their say in this.
Try to stir the pot even more and possibly advocating more security and agressive measures against the public as "we can not be trusted".

Let us hope for the positive and logical way out, that we can unite and eliminate this hatred that is wanting to grow on both sides right now.

link   

a reply to: AgentShillington

Was his girlfriend a police officer?

I didn't know that.

And it still doesn't change my opinion that he was a coward.

I made a typo and said 3 when I meant two, but you're right, that oversight doesn't change our opinions, and it really shouldn't. It was a tragedy, one that may have been avoided, but alas, here we are wondering how to move forward.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

No Islam has nothing to do with my moral standpoint.

I think children are more important than adults, in turn I think women take precedent over men.

I don't think we need to turn the thread into that sort of debate though.

Let's agree to disagree pal.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: centhwevir1979

This makes me sick, people need to stop with the vitriolic hate mongering aimed at the police.

The rampant police misconduct is what earned them the vitriol. You can't just beat, rape, frame, intimidate, harass, and murder people and get away with it forever.

Your right, you can't!

But how easy do we find ourselves just as guilty of an unjust act of murder of those we criticize for it?

Do you own a gun that you can protect you and yours with, or will you be one of the government created victims who call 911 pleading for the police to save your ass?

Not to mention, but, are you begging for troops on the streets? OH! I am not talking about American troops either but foreign troops or better yet mercenary troops!

Let's not forget! How can the American population be so stupid, to condemn the messenger of injustice, (the police) while ignoring the politicians who make the law, the judges who protect their protectors, and the lawyers who do the same?????

The problem isn't the police, the problem is those who create them!

But hey! I guess it feels good to follow the herd mentality of those ignorant enough to follow?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Best thing to happen to nyc since Dinkins.

I'll bet the reverend won't have much to say about this.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

@TheRevAl: I am outraged at the killing of 2 police officers in Brooklyn. That is why we stress non violence as the only way to fight for justice.

@TheRevAl: An eye for an leaves the whole world blind. We all at NAN express our prayers and condolences to the families of the 2 NYC officers.

The Reverend Al Sharpton via Twitter.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yeah, I made a typo, I changed my post to reflect my oversight.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

What a shock.

I should get a twitter account

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Indeed I wonder what they would have to gain from this!

This story is like a wet dream for those trying to distract from the peaceful protestors, have a reason to justify a harsh crack down upon the protests in general, validate the divide even further, get more tax dollars to be spent upon more militarization of the police, increases in policy that will further restrict our rights. Policing of social media shall become the new norm, people will begin to get arrested for antigrovernment posts/memes etc etc

It is a sad day for those officers, thoughts and prayers to them and theirs. This is bad news all around.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I wouldn't to be honest my friend, it's way overrated.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

@TheRevAl: I am outraged at the killing of 2 police officers in Brooklyn. That is why we stress non violence as the only way to fight for justice.

@TheRevAl: An eye for an leaves the whole world blind. We all at NAN express our prayers and condolences to the families of the 2 NYC officers.

The Reverend Al Sharpton via Twitter.

The man is only relevant for one reason.

He is sitting in our house eating our food getting our Cops killed.

Well played Al...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh Jesus Christ.

YOU were the first person to even MENTION Al Sharpton in this thread asking where he was, now that he has made a statement you are going to claim he isn't relevant?

What a joke.

This is why we need leaders that try to calm these idiots.

This was predictable. Almost like our leader wanted this to happen.

You can't make everything about Race...It provokes weak minded people to violence.

My Prayers go out to the innocent officers families...Right before Christmas.

Where's Al now ?

edit on 20-12-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join