It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 NYC officers dead in ambush-style shooting

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Things are going to get very interesting over the next several days.
I believe that come Monday, De Blasio and Sharpton will be placed firmly on the hot seat.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: whyamIhere

Because he asked if his biracial son would be safe from NYPD? He's defended everything else including stop and frisk, broken windows policing and the choke hold on Eric Gardner. Now he's race-baiting and the NYPD is justified in trying to control the city against the will of the people that elected deBlasio?

Look, personally I think the guy is a tool. He's betrayed the electorate that elected him... so let them recall him, not the fking police department. We're already in goddamned police state why the hell would we encourage this?

You might be 100% correct.

But, when you have lost the ability to lead. When you cozy up with Sharpton.

When something like this happens...You bought it. Is it fair, probably not.

But, we need to heal. We need people that will bring us together. He is divisive.

We can only make it better if we come together. He obviously has failed.

I would ask Rudy to step in. He has respect on both sides.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Since America’s leaders have given the cops no support, I suggest all policemen go on strike for a month.

A month? Do the public a favor and take a year off.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

This is why Americans need to keep their arrogance in check.

While you’re govt is out engaged in cyber terrorism, destabilizing, sabotaging, sanctioning, embargoing, invading, false-flaggin’ - - DOMESTICALLY you’re falling apart. . .

Any more police ‘executions’ anywhere else in U.S. - - my advice is:

Take a bow
Say goodnight.

edit on 20-12-2014 by SurrenderingAmerica because: accentuation

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Blue Flu. It's happened before. And it wasn't pretty.

ETA: Link

thank you

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Baltimore police received information that Brinsley had made threatening comments about police, and sent a warning to police in New York, Bratton said.

That message came almost the same time the ambush happened. CNN

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... ne-recently-married-13-year-old-son.html

... Police Office Wenjian Liu and Police Officer Rafael Ramos were assigned to a critical response vehicle – CRVs, as we refer to them ... While a CRV is traditionally used for counterterrorism operations, this past May, we also assigned some vehicles to housing developments throughout the city ,,,
... Both officers ... were posted at this location as part of a department crime reduction strategy to address complaints of violence in the area of the housing developments in that area. ..
Other officers, who were also assigned to the CRV post, immediately pursued Brinsley southbound on Tompkins Avenue.

Street crime is now considered "Terrorism?" Exactly how close were the 'other officers' when this crime happened? Too close to be coincidental, if you ask me. Were these other officers in plain clothes? Sounds like somebody set a trap for the gunman, using the uniforms as bait.

edit on 20-12-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You guys give Sharpton way too much credit, or you're programmed too... the knee jerk reaction to him is completely illogical he has no power over black people, I think they think he's a joke. FOX and the GOP have Conservatives brainwashed into thinking that talking about racial issues such as the police excess use of force and deadly force against black men which is a real thing whether it makes people squirm or not, is causing racism.

Racism only grows in silence, other people are talking about these issues, if Jackson and Sharpton drive you crazy there's plenty others to hear from.

This country cannot heal until racism is dealt with.

Think about this analogy. A friend of yours comes to you with a black eye and tells you her boyfriend hit her... do you tell her she isn't being abused, that men don't hit women anymore... or hell let's flip that script just cuz, your buddy comes to you with a black eye and tells you his girlfriend punched him in the eye. Do you tell him he's not being abused? Do you tell him it's nothing, just don't talk about it and most of all don't provoke her, do what she says and he'll be fine?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Lol, pretty soon receiving a traffic citation in america, you'll be treated as a sex offending terrorist.

.facepalm.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I wish I had the answers.

You're right... I hate Sharpton's guts. I don't like racist of any color.

But, please quit blaming Fox News. I hated him before Fox News ever existed.

I don't hate him because I'm a fiscal conservative. Those are labels too.

I just want him to go away. There are great black men. Why do scum get to lead them ?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

He doesn't lead them...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I wish I had the answers.

You're right... I hate Sharpton's guts. I don't like racist of any color.

But, please quit blaming Fox News. I hated him before Fox News ever existed.

I don't hate him because I'm a fiscal conservative. Those are labels too.

I just want him to go away. There are great black men. Why do scum get to lead them ?

What I've come to realize over the course of 29 years on this planet is that the person usually calling out racism or always calling others racists (beating a dead horse in essence) end up typically being the most racist people around... Al Sharpton, I'm looking at you...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: jhn7537
Since America’s leaders have given the cops no support, I suggest all policemen go on strike for a month.

A month? Do the public a favor and take a year off.

Film that part of the country where there are no police for a year..
Can't wait to see the criminals and cowards all flock there.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Generally I find that it's people screaming that racists don't exist, racism doesn't exist and things aren't racist when they are... if only everyone would shut up about it... are the most racist.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
FFS why are protesters being blamed for this now?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Nice counter...

I agree as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

The fact that he still has a voice after this shows the despicability of the media ---

Aside from not paying his taxes, he still has not paid the judgment against him in this suit. And yet, he has his own show - granted on msnbc, which no one watches, but this epitomizes what is wrong with our country.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

he still has not paid the judgment against him in this suit

Other people payed it for him.

& it's completely irrelevent to the thread.
edit on 20-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

He doesn't lead them...

You'd be surprised.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No I wouldn't.

new topics

top topics