It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Radar Classic - Most important thing to know/learn.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: caskatoon
a reply to: DJGroove

Awesome. Interesting story, thank you for taking the time to share!

What type of device were you running the app from?

My impression is that the message was just stating "I'm family, OK." but, that's up for interpretation. It would be great to see the app able to spit out 3+ words at a time, to form a full sentence. I find the one word output is very limiting in the answer's given and leaves me with more questions than answers.

That seems to be a reality with trying to study the spiritual/mysterious aspect of life/universe, when you find an answer, 10 more questions arise.

Thank you again to everyone reading, and taking the time to share their opinions/stories.

Cheers.

Was running it on a iPhone 4 and asking the normal, well I guess normals questions. Like, is anyone here? Who are you? Ect. Thing is my grandfather passed in the house years ago back in the 70's before I was born, in my old bed room. I've experienced different things in there even as an adult like seeing shadows and hearing things. It's a cool app just wish that it really does work. Heck is love to meet my grandpa even in spirit.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I just wanted to share the oddities after using this app, whether it was my mind creating it, or something of the supernatural...

A few nights after using, and then deleting the aforementioned app, I've noticed some weird things.

A.) My hair standing on end, seemingly at random times throughout the day, especially while at home. In fact, last night, basically all night I had goosebumps, and not from cold environment(At least weather/poor heating related).

B.) While reading various articles of cleansing prayers, protection prayers and the like. While reading this page hosted by ATS, I had weird burst of sound come through my speakers. I'm unsure if it was due to the flash player ads having a glitch, or an entity of some type trying to get my attention(fear?). It happened 3 times before I hit the mute button and stopped it for good.

C.) My Dog(German Shephard) was acting odd, two nights ago he wouldn't eat, and he's on a regular routine every day where he sits near his bowl when he's ready. ( Could've just not been feeling well?) On top of that, he always goes up to my bedroom at night for bedtime, whereas he stuck by me all night, and just had a overall gloomy look to him.

D.) My son was pointing to a "Ball" as he called it, pointing in different directions of the room...Then he asked, where did it go?

As of this moment, I've done a few things to protect/prevent any negative entities from attaching to my life in any way. In a few days I will have a more 'weathered' person come in and give my home and family the full 'bleaching' of negativity.

I thought I've experienced some weird things before, well, this seems to have made #1, maybe #2 on the list...

Well, I hope someone will learn a thing or two about a thing or two after reading this full topic.

Again, thank you everyone for your time and contributions.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: caskatoon
a reply to: sled735

Odd indeed.

I'm highly interested in the rest of the message if possible to forward it, whether privately or for everyone to read.

I'll send a link to you in a private message.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Right now it is fun and intriguing and further contact will draw you closer to the entity. It can take weeks, months even years until the entity attacks and it will attack once it can claim rights to your soul.

Still, this means there is some threat out there and if one can understand how this claiming and attacking works and how it can be dealt with one is free of that threat forever and might even help others overcome such attacks. Otherwise there are no real reasons why one would want to interact with such entities and it's better to be 'ignorant' of the whole spiritual afterlife.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Right now it is fun and intriguing and further contact will draw you closer to the entity. It can take weeks, months even years until the entity attacks and it will attack once it can claim rights to your soul.

Still, this means there is some threat out there and if one can understand how this claiming and attacking works and how it can be dealt with one is free of that threat forever and might even help others overcome such attacks. Otherwise there are no real reasons why one would want to interact with such entities and it's better to be 'ignorant' of the whole spiritual afterlife.

I recommend everyone learn the tricks used in the spiritual world that can hold someone bondage, including torment and punishment. We know to look to the left and right before crossing the street so that no physical harm comes to us but so few know how to protect themselves from spiritual harm that leads to physical harm... including death. By calling out and asking for protection is the key (and it should be done everyday) BUT we must be on the alert to stay away from those who practice sorcery, witchcraft and all of the occult rituals and practices that open spiritual doors inviting negative spirits into your life and your family's life because theses entities clinging to those who practice these forbidden "arts" can be transferred to you without your permission. Accepting those into your home who practice forbidden rituals and magik means you accept everything that comes with them. So be careful who you let into your home and expose to your family. Learn how to protect your family, your home, your car, and of course yourself.

One of Satan's greatest tricks was getting man to believe he does not exist.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
There are universal principles which say - If one is constantly on the lookout for something, they will find it everywhere. When you direct energy at something, it multiplies. When you ignore it, it withers and dies.

Fear is the greatest obstacle in preventing us from moving forward and the kind of fear of the devil in every corner is really not constructive or necessary.

Occult knowledge is not in itself "of the devil" but how it is used maybe, depending on your point of view or beliefs. We dont want to go back to the book-burning or witch-burning days do we?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo
There are universal principles which say - If one is constantly on the lookout for something, they will find it everywhere. When you direct energy at something, it multiplies. When you ignore it, it withers and dies.

Fear is the greatest obstacle in preventing us from moving forward and the kind of fear of the devil in every corner is really not constructive or necessary.

Occult knowledge is not in itself "of the devil" but how it is used maybe, depending on your point of view or beliefs. We dont want to go back to the book-burning or witch-burning days do we?

Hosea 4:6King James Version (KJV)

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Ignoring ....... ignorance come from ignore. Were you taught to fight or were you taught to be beaten up in school and have your lunch money taken? This is why the Jews were captive in Israel and Babylon - fear made them slaves. There were many more Jews in labor camps than guards so what held them back? Fear.

We were not born with a spirit of fear. Don't ever forget that.

To beat your enemy you must learn his defensive and offensive tactics. This is war - a spiritual war - that cost thousands of people each year their lives..... many landing in hell..... all because they did not know. There is no excuse.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

My son reminds me of this everyday, his seemingly lack of fear, when any weathered adult would think it's dangerous to do, to be cautious, the fear of being hurt in some way or another.

As you stated, like crossing the street, Why do we look both ways? Is it fear of physical harm, and potentially death?...

Since the Bible seems to have many similarities in regards to Horus and Jesus, I share this link for further consideration.
Heka:The magic of ancient Egypt

I've read various quotes of people talking about Satan being the light bearer, or perhaps Lucifer, yet, in religion, new age movements they all talk heavily about being one with the light..I'm curious what you have to say about this?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I found this quote which brought much into perspective for myself. In hopes it does the same for others.

“May we say that the conversation preceding this message was, we felt, most enlightened, for each was speaking of the being as opposed to the doing. You see, it is the love with which you do things that radiates; it is not the things that you do. Among your peoples this has been much misunderstood, for people look to see if there is some service that can be their spiritual gift to the world. They are looking for a dramatic role to play, to teach or to heal or to prophesy. And yet these things are forever secondary to the primary mission of each of you upon this particular planet in this particular density at this time. The mission before each of you is simply to address all of that which comes to you with an open heart, just that. And yet just that is the work of lifetime upon lifetime, for how can a person in a heavy illusion such as you now enjoy be fearless? It is not within the physical body to be fearless. It is not within the earthly brain, that choice-maker, to be fearless. Indeed, only the foolish are fearless, and yet the teacher known to you as Jesus the Christ has said that it is only to the foolish that the wisdom comes. It is only to those who live as little children that the kingdom is inherited.

How can a sensible, sane person, gazing upon a rather dangerous world, feel no fear? This is the crux. Here is the center. Just here, where fear shuts the door of the heart, here lies the opportunity to learn. This instrument has moved past the death experience and returned. Consequently, this instrument’s life since that experience has been relatively fearless. We bring this up to emphasize that what each fears in an archetypical sense is the cessation of being. When one feels threatened those emotions which do not have intelligence but are simply instinctual rise up to defend and protect. And it takes a great deal of care and discipline and perseverance to teach the self to lay down its arms and to be peaceful with the self.

Each of you has the issues of all the world within you. This instrument is concerned for the peace of the world and prays for it often, and yet if this instrument prayed for peace within itself, it would be the same prayer. Indeed, it is our humble opinion that the most efficient way to bring the world to peace is to learn peace within the self, for as you think, as you are, so your universe in toto is also, for your consciousness is as a field and each bit of fear that you are able to let drop, each time that you find your heart expanding, the consciousness of your planet is being lightened. There is no lag time between the open heart of self and service to the planet, that lightening of the consciousness of planet Earth. You came among these entities of flesh and bone. You took that flesh upon yourself and buried yourself in a world of shadows because you wished to make a difference. You heard the sorrow of those who dwell with you now. And you wished to stand among them as a witness and as one who was a channel for love. This is your great chance. These are the days you hoped and prepared for, and now the time is upon you, and how quickly, my friends, it is going. Is it not?”

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join