It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Radar Classic - Most important thing to know/learn.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Greetings.

I wanted to share an experience with an App on a Ipad Mini.

The app being Ghost Radar Classic. Official Website

First a briefing on the events leading to the question I asked.

I was doing some research into Channelling, and in particular Channelling of Archangel Micheal.

In my research I learnt about 'Infinite Breath' Infinite Breath

All of this was a day or two prior to the interactions with the ipad, or the entity communicating through it.

I arrived home to my spouse using aforementioned app. Not even 30 seconds home and a word came through "Breath" (It can only produce one word at a time, not full sentences.)

I immediately found this to be a little eerie. So, when I decided to try something as such, I give it my all. I continued to say a prayer in my head to Micheal, asking for him to confirm that it was in fact the same 'angel/entity/being' communicating, and if they could prove it.

I asked out loud, please say one of our names. And sure enough, My name came up.

I asked if there is one important thing to learn in life what is it. A minute went by and the response was "Liquid", then immediately after was "Fear". Which I found to be very interesting, for many different reasons.

I post this to ask anyone to share similar experiences, and give their opinions/knowledge regarding this experience.

Later, I believe I was contacted by my Great Grandfather who confirmed himself by saying his first name "David" then the word "Related" ...That is a whole other post in, itself. Mostly a message intended for myself, and family. So I won't continue to share that experience.

In advance, thank you for reading, and to those of you who share their thoughts/opinions.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I use to channel in a group - for a group - when I was younger. Now, when I open up my mind to communicate with the 'otherworld', I usually auto-write the messages in my journal. Many of them make - no sense.

I've tried several ghost apps on my daughters android. I caught a few unremarkable evp clips, but nothing like which you describe. It's too bad these apps don't have an auto-record so you can share the clips with us of the app responding to your questions with intelligence.

S&F and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

CdT

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Pretty cool.

Have had some weird/coincidental responses from my GR app too.

That being said, not really convinced it 'works.' I've never seen an explanation for the mechanisms that would 'read' stuff like flux. Plus, the app is available on many platforms that don't all have the same sensing capabilities, so put me in the 'skeptical' column for now.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I agree, that would be great. At the time the last thought I had was to record the session, to further prove to the disbeleivers/skeptics on this forum.

At one point, it communicated "Watch", then on the radar a blip would show up, dissapear, then reappear in another location. It did this about 5 times, it then communicated "Compose"... Among many other things. It was very fascinating, and exciting, for this is the very first experience I've had with communicating to and from a being that's unseen.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

In the future I will try to record a session to help remove any disbeleifs of the possiblity that entities/beings can communicate through this app.

I thought maybe there's a software that can analyse the internet traffic and have particular words in-putted into the app, to further make it believable/entertaining/profitable.

Based on the results of last night, that thought was put to rest very quickly.

I will add the second word after breath was "One" ...which has some interesting meaning for myself, and I'm sure many others.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

A recording feature on the app would be neat.

However I think that even if it were available, if you posted the results here people would just claim it was tampered with anyway, so I don't know if it'd really be that helpful.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

For every 10 people that read it, I think at least 6 would believe, or at a minimum, keep their mind open to the possiblities. There are those who are so wrapped up by the teachings of science that there really isn't any hope for them to open their mind to the possibilities around us.

I think there's a particular reason for this, mostly being power/control. For it's easier to control a mind when it's stuck in a box, thus providing more power.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

How odd that I read your post then go to another site and see that my friend has posted a channeled message he received received today! He says it's from Jesus and Mary.
This is only part of it, the part about breath...
This was translated from German using Google Translator, so it isn't exactly how it should be worded for English.

I received the following message :
" The golden coach brings you into the light!
About you lead from the breath of love,
Take a deep breath !
It is the time of roses,
leave you infatuated with her ​​scent.
Go up into the light ...
Now ! "

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I used that app. The first words it said was unfaithful Jessica. I quit using the app immediately because my man had been sexting a woman with the same name for two years. Then, after I brushed it away as coincidence, he cheated on me with her. i would rather not know what lies in my future.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Odd indeed.

I'm highly interested in the rest of the message if possible to forward it, whether privately or for everyone to read.

One thing that factors into this app, is it could be picking the wrong word, because it sounds extremly similar to other words.

ie; Bear - Bare

I've had a few city names come through, a few countries, and the most odd one was..

Concerned...
Easily At Congress (These 3 words came one after another)

It's sort of eerie the words coming through, but it's hard to determine exactly what it's trying to communicate exactly, if anything of any use or importance.

For example, I asked it to name something on the table to verify the words weren't just random, and there was intelligence behind the words coming through.

The first word that came up was Bicycle...Well there wasn't a bicycle on the table, but there was toy cars, a few papers and a pan.

I told it to try again. It then replied with BOY, well I'm a Boy, and I had my elbows on the table resting my head. So technically, I was on the table. I wasn't expecting that, but I had to accept it for a reasonable response for proof of intelligence.

I also asked, what are you, what word could best describe what you are, it replied "China" ...I was confused, and tried asking, are you fragile like china, or what do you mean by china, it replied with "Distant" ..I'm unsure what to make of that, but it sure makes me wonder.

I've been getting words like Philadelphia, which a few days back I was reading about "The Philadelphia Experiment"
Philadelphia Experiment

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angelmarie

Perhaps it wasn't telling you the future, but rather was warning you, or informing you for that matter.

Had you taken action about it, perhaps you wouldn't of been cheated on? or could have altered his choices.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I have used the app before, nothing to great came out of it. Does anyone know how it actually works?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
I have used the app before, nothing to great came out of it. Does anyone know how it actually works?

As outlined on the Spud Pickle website for this particular application, Ghost Radar measures quantum flux (quantum fluctuation) in the atmosphere and translates that into any one of a variety of display modes, from a cartoony graphic radar screen, to a numerical value.

By the developers own admission, the I-phone itself doesn’t have the necessary equipment on board to actually measure quantum flux.

It does not .. house any type of laser micrometer; its chronometer is not accurate to within one millionth of a second (as would be required for quantum measurement), it doesn’t have the hard memory necessary to house the highly complex calculations and mathematical theories needed to quantify any such fluctuation, and simply put it doesn’t have the ability to see quantum particles, nor does it even have the basic ability to detect electromagnetic frequencies (EMF).

Right off the bat, the I-phone fails as a ghost hunting device, just from a look at its hardware; but what really does this software do? Is it anything more than a glorified random output generator? All indications are that the answer is ‘no’, it is nothing more than a cleverly programmed cell phone application that generates seemingly non-random display results.

Ghost Radar Is Fake

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I love playing around with GR. Growing up I always thought my parents house was haunted. When I first saw the app I had to dl it and see what it was about. Went to my parents house and went to my old room and started it up. The first words that came was "Hello" then it said "Archie" which is my name and also my grandfathers name, who died before I was born. Kinda freaked me out and I really didn't know what to think. Then a bit later it said "Family" and then "Ok" not sure what to make of that except maybe Family will be ok? Interesting app still on the fence tho.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Calalini

As fascinating as that article is, it is out dated for the device I used. The device used was released in 2012, and the latest edit of that article was 2010 as far as I can tell. In my opinion, makes the argument obsolete.

I tried a similar program on my PC, let it run for more than an hour without any input what so ever.

Last night, I tried to capture intelligent responses on video, proving or disproving an intelligent being was giving input into the device. From what I've gathered the being has a sense of humour. After about 20 minutes of trying, I asked it to name something on my table, the device outputted "Have". I responded with "I know you have, but I need to prove the words arn't just randomly generated. It immediately responded with "Period"... I had a good chuckle from it's responses, after stopping the recording on the first attempt the word "Eager" came up.

I'll review the videos today and if time permits I'll upload one for all to see the responses(Which was very very quiet compared to when I wasn't recording.)

Perhaps I will try again to record an intelligent response other than asking to name something on the table, perhaps something like the month or day I was born, or the date today.

As of this moment, I'm convinced beings can communicate through it, exactly how, well, I'll leave that part for those who understand the hardware/software on a more scientific level than I.

I will add, the app is free and I haven't spent a single penny on it, or any other apps/programs.

Perhaps someone has a question they'd like me to ask? Any
?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJGroove

Awesome. Interesting story, thank you for taking the time to share!

What type of device were you running the app from?

My impression is that the message was just stating "I'm family, OK." but, that's up for interpretation. It would be great to see the app able to spit out 3+ words at a time, to form a full sentence. I find the one word output is very limiting in the answer's given and leaves me with more questions than answers.

That seems to be a reality with trying to study the spiritual/mysterious aspect of life/universe, when you find an answer, 10 more questions arise.

Thank you again to everyone reading, and taking the time to share their opinions/stories.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

Would you mind sharing what type of device you utilized the app from?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am not judging you. You use free will as you see fit but you are practicing the art of the occult. This opens doors into the spiritual world. You are marked and both positive and negative entities now can see you and they know you. You have invited them into your home. You are practicing an art where you are willing to surrender or compromise your legal rights to your body and soul by contacting the spiritual world. Nothing is free in this world or in the spiritual world. Payment will be required someday.

I am a trained Demonologist and have been studying this field for many years. I would advise you to reconsider otherwise you will put your family (especially children) in danger. Right now it is fun and intriguing and further contact will draw you closer to the entity. It can take weeks, months even years until the entity attacks and it will attack once it can claim rights to your soul.

Most people who dabble in the occult receive contact from low frequency entities (negative entities) the blessed/good entities reside in a higher frequency that most people can not reach. If I can't convince you then at least say a prayer of protection that will guard you before each time you practice this occult technique. You need to cleanse yourself with prayer, blessed water, holy annointed oils before and after each contact to ensure nothing attaches itself to you.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I will heed your warning, and take action. Based on your experience, can you provide some reference material for effective prayers?

Is a prayer enough to cleanse in most cases, or is it best to add other techniques, like smudging, blessed water etc?

I should have considered what you mention earlier, but it does seem odd it wasn't willing to disclose it's name when asked. It randomly spat out names.

Like Billy, David, Peter, Daniel, Casey. Which are all of them that I can remember, again these names came out sort of randomly.

I have my great grandfathers bible from 1929, for which he had book marks all throughout it. I had a light bulb moment and thought perhaps I was being led to retrieve it and read some passages. For which I found no useful information, other than relating to our current conversation, which is water is the cleanser for our soul/body.

If it starts to become a serious problem with attacks, I do have spiritual connections to help cleanse our home and family members of any negative entities. One example is a Priest whom is a short distance away...

Thank you for your input.

Upon a quick search, I found this prayer, would you consider it to be useful/beneficial to my current situation? The problem I find is I don't want to banish any 'good' or 'positive' beings that may be protecting/guarding my family or home.
www.soul-guidance.com...

I ask the Divine within myself
to remove all the earthbound, demon and other entities,
the dark shields, dark energies, dark devices and dark connections
from my body, aura, soul, and cord,
and also from my home, my workplace, my car, my places of recreation,
and everything in them and miles and miles around them.
to locate and bring back my lost soul parts
and cleanse, heal and integrate them with the main body of my soul.
to fill me and shield me with brilliant Divine Light,
and to plug all the holes and tunnels in me and my surroundings and my car.
I visualize a column of dazzling, shimmering, vibrant Divine Light
coming from above my head
filling my whole body,
cleansing and healing every part, every cell, and every organ of my body.
I visualize this Divine Light
spreading an arm’s length all around me
in every direction
creating a cocoon of Divine Light all around me.
I visualize this cocoon of Divine Light
being covered with reflective spiritual mirrors,
with the reflective mirror surface facing outwards.
I visualize this reflective cocoon
spreading Divine Light all around.
I visualize my home, workplace, car and places of recreation
being cleansed, filled and shielded by brilliant, white, liquid Light.
to stay on guard around me and my surroundings
as long as my soul exists.
I pray for protection
of my family members, friends, co-workers and all the people I know
and their surroundings.
to cleanse, heal, balance
all my energy centers
when needed
and cover up and protect them when not needed.
I ask the Divine Light within myself
to cleanse, heal, shield and protect
all my channels of communication with the Divine Light.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I used it on the Motorola droid x. I did have blips and words come up but nothing significant to my personal life. But we later did find out there was a ghost in the house.

edit on 122114 by ckhk3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join