It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 foreign fighters executed by ISIS for trying to quit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Was always going to be a one way trip. ISIS intends for foreign fighters to be used as propaganda, scapegoats and cannon fodder. All the work, none of the perks, I can see how it must piss them off not getting their fair share of the sex slaves. Some righteous expectations come with this fight, no? There are some decisions that you can't come back from. Good riddance.

edit on 20-12-2014 by CoaterieSlips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So would it be accurate to say they "Got Fired"?

No sympathy.......live by the sword die by the sword.....

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

perhaps the real reason is so none squeals on who and what ISIS is and who their sponsers are

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Maybe they finally found out that ISIS is CIA and Israeli run, word spread, they tried to flee and were taken out.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

I don't doubt that israel and the usa and probably the uk are behind isis afterall they originally armed those against assad in ther first place and israel has been doing snotty little bombings into syria periodically that oddly enough don't make the uk news but the foreign channels report them. Alsos for bombing gaza recently - again left out of the uk n ews.

Ido agree with manyt of the sentiments expressed here, but not the merriment. These people are fiends and clearly psychos to carry out the murder, rape and destruction. In fact they remind the world that we should not give guns to the immature and thickly conditioned mind as it turns men into morons and women into animals (I can't think of a worse word to describe the lack of feminine compassion these ghastly hags appear to have.

I don't swallow the "Oh I only went to help" argument as this is a major life decision and only the stupid would take it lightly. They knew they would have to kill and were not licensed through legitimate army training to understand what they would be doing.

For safety reasons these stupid kids can't expect to come back and be welcomed into the west, nevermind the argument they fought against western interests that humbug cameron blasts out, its because they have been around killing without any conscience, rape and destruction. They are not the same kids that went away - its as simple as that and they and their families have to accept that fact.

However it doesn't take much to realise that there is a chance, oddly enough due to the horrific extent of isis actions they they are used by our governments to frighten us all. Al it does in fact is to make ordinary people think its time to get a gun and be able to defend mine and me. I suspect this last bit of news is pure propaganda because they have been recruiting (so it has been reported) in pakistan which doesn't affect the west, so I m wondering what the real reason is except to condition us to the idea that cameron and his warmongers may still want to invade syria. Perhaps it doesn't want a central bank so rothschild is cracking the whip or perhaps it merely to grab syria's oil for israel who probably wants to expand onto that land. Either way again its nothing to benefit the west or warrant our taxes going to that use, instead of reinstating some of the actual benefits for the hard pressed western publics that their governments have withdrawn in order to pay for their warmongering.

When you let the wrong people get into government you loose a lot of what you and the publics all value as these people only value money and power.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
bit more harsh than an asbo

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
Well, that's not going to help with recruitment.

Precisely.

And therein lays the truth of this 'information'.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Does make me think and confirm that the upper ISIS/ISIL leaders are frustrated psychopaths..

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
How far we have come....

A pretty person comes on TV and tells you there are bad people and that you should be scared.... so you get scared. Pretty person comes back on TV and tells you that we have killed 100 "bad people" and we all cheer "YEAH DEAD PEOPLE"

The pretty person on TV decides who is dangerous and who it is ok to kill. We never "see" these people, only on our TV.

Is this any different that the Romans at the Colosseum? You are cheering for death. It's a sad day.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's a grey area of sorts. I'm not cheering for death, even in this case. That being said I don't really sympathize with the people who decided to join this kind of group, knowing what they were all about. I mean, if you see videos of all those atrocities and war crimes and think to yourself "I'd like to get in on this" you're pretty much digging your own grave.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

seems it was easier to get into syria then it was to leave.... funny how that works.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join