It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Text disappeared from all posts/Threads on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This happened about a couple hours ago...all text was gone from every post on ATS ...i logged out and logged back in and all was fine...and been fine so far.

Here are a few screen shots i made when that happened. It well may have been my browser, however i had other pages/sites open which displayed text fine.
I have no issues with this happening as it was probably a random glitch somewhere along the line, just thought i might bring it to your attention though.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Your not alone, it's been happening for some time now. It may come back or not, if it doesn't I just reboot. Otherwise, you can sometimes see the text if you use the select button, or left click and hold to get the blue screen and the text will come up as white.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
"I repeat, we are under attack!"

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Hey smurfy Nice to know i'm not the only one experiencing this glitch.
Thanks for your reply, now i know what to do is and when this happens

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i haven't encountered this particular gremlin yet. but i have noticed that my mouse pointer (i actually use the touchpad but same thing) often behaves strangely when i'm on ATS. it moves a little slower and occasionally seems momentarilly posessed, or freezes. ????
edit on R2014th2014-12-20T12:35:14-06:0020140pm3534 by RoScoLaz4 because: fix bad spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Kool video intrptr ...i always loved the visual fx in The Matrix...now i'm going to have to watch that movie again

but, i will be careful and check with NK before i do

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Hello RoScoLaz4 , i have never used the touchpad to browse the web, however i have a wacom tablet...wud be cool to play with that as i browse , btw is the touchpad issue happen only here on ATS? It could be a driver issue...but thats just a random
thought. You might want to check with NK is they have anything against touchpads

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HighStranger

but, i will be careful and check with NK before i do
Cheers

Okay. just remember they're still "unplugged" from the New World Matrix.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

you think they took the blue pill?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighStranger

originally posted by: intrptr

you think they took the blue pill?

No they are free. Well half free, anyway. The US military occupies the southern half of their country.

Respectfully, you better take the red pill, quick.
edit on 20-12-2014 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

i already did i think, when i joined ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I just noticed your join date was yesterday, so I apologize for not being more informative about the recent Dedicated Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks occurring on the web. You may have heard, ATS was down a half day as a result. I was hoping a mod could come by and fill you in as to the ongoing "glitches".

I don't have access to that official story.

Since I didn't say it to you yesterday, welcome to ATS…

Now, Switch alll deflector screens to… double front.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hey intrptr Thanks for being kind and explaining...yes i heard of all the DDOS attacks going around and also that ATS was experiencing downtime as a result, and that's another reason i posted reg this issue so as to bring this to the attention of ATS/mods just in case some ddos leftovers are still creating glitches maybe?

Thanks for the welcome....All deflector screens now switched to double front

new topics

top topics

join