It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Twas The Week Before Christmas - A Prozac Carol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I Love It Jacy!!!! Really??!? A stuffed Dragon!!?!!!!! ( I say as I preen My Wings)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Absolutely true! (just like in my avatar)

When in Walmart with someone else, I also play "Marco Polo"....set off an entire display of "Tickle Me Elmo" dolls, and open up all the musical greeting cards, and dance to the songs.

It is the only way to survive being surrounded by so many hostile people. If they think I'm crazy, they leave me alone.
(and I have a blast)

jacy

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Good strategy Jacy!!! I would think you were nuts too seeing those displays!!! LOL!!
But I know You and already think that!! LOL!!!
Walmart is ONE Crazy place at most times anyway......

(J/K Ya know!!!)

CC has posted some poems and is distraught at a low view count on Her last one here. I told her, in reply there that it depends on the time of day posted really as to how many people read it. I had a story I wrote with only one view, well one flag anyway, (woops, 3 flags) that I thought was pretty good!!! Alas, such is the viewing mass at ATS, right?!
Ok, Back to The Shed for Me!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Loved that, made me laugh.

Needed that laugh, cheered me up did that. Have a beer.

When I am out tomorrow running around like a nutter getting everyone's presents will think back to this. ( I'm so dreading it tomorrow), my fault though for yet again leaving it until the last minute. Merry Christmas all of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join