It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about what you; and this world are

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Just to clear it up, I totally agree with you personally that those in the know pay for movies to be made that are based on reality just to make it seem like fantasy. But, if the Matrix was so true, then how come the Matrix 3 sucked so much?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

awsome story brah

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Just wanted to point out that besides some of the extreme ideas within the OP post, there were some things I liked about it. The Matrix theory, I tend to believe that there is something controlling everything, and that it is designed this way not by mind controlling people but nature itself (see Newton's third law). i do believe that on a microscale - we act in the same fashion a colony of ants do. Each of us has a purpose and a duty in order to continue developing. And you are naive to think that even if we break this current cycle of civilization, that we wouldn't end up back in the same place. Go watch the move The Village. We forget, we are from this planet Earth. We are animals, smart yes, but animals at the end of the day with instincts that have been hard wired from millions of years of genetic data transfers. We will always repeat ourselves (Hince why history sounds like a broken record). One day we will evolve further to stop the destruction of our home and of our selves. Until then, just live in the now, and keep a watchful eye.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

No, in order to believe a theory you need faith.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I'm not entirely sure about the validity of the theory, but if it were true the tactic surely seems to be effective enough even if it is nothing more than a coincidence. If it's in a movie, it can't be true seems to be the logic of a lot of people.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
The myth of people not using all of their brain continues. The OP expresses a lot of paranoia about being controlled. The spaced-out rambling and paranoid fantasies are typical of schizophrenia. These symptoms can be controlled with medication and therapy. You need help, my friend.

'A beautiful mind'.

If schizophrenia is what it takes to be able to make all those amazing connections and see the world in such a fascinating way, then I'm just shattered that I don't have it to be completely honest. What a brilliant and unique prospective.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Your brain functioning at a fraction of capacity is a persistent myth.
When I encounter delusional thinking, I call it what it is. There is help available for sufferers of mental illness.
a reply to: EndOfDays77

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I recognize delusional thinking for what it is. My friend was tormented by tiny silver aliens he saw floating in the air, and I did not consider that to be an alternate way of thinking, but a symptom. Do some reading about abnormal psychology and you will see why I said what I said. Thoughts and feelings about outside control by forces that cannot be seen are symptoms, too.
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thank you for your thoughtful post. I do see a connection between everything that lives on planet Earth.
a reply to: Emerys

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
For all the naysayers of the OP's premise, it is what it is. We all make it back eventually. Bridge the gap to your dreams and stand up from the machine.

Of course another option is to wait until you die to make the connection. As always, the choice is yours.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

This is why the ‘select’ and ‘secret’ parts of our society; called elite or 1%; hold the balance of power; wealth, control; and just about everything else. They have the ‘playbook’ for this world. And they simply port their code for direction or mis-direction of the lines of mathematical probability they know shall take place, within a closed-cyclical system such as ours. That just as day and night; again give to day; that things which have taken place several times before; shall take place again.

They corrupt their knowledge of these things to make themselves the kings within this world; and take all that they want, without regard for the blind they take it from.

We are enslaved not only within our own minds; but our own world. And the very words we speak are the catalyst for keeping us so.

Nothing is ever random in this world; everything is calculated; and pertinent to something else. Or it would not be.

Just as there is no certainty; only high-probability.

So history and probability says that a devastating event shall take place at an approximate place; around an approximate time; and you as a power do not wish for this to happen? Then simply wait for the right astrological alignment; and create the event intentionally; with no harm being done to you; and if possible …. Benefiting you.

This is unfortunately how this world works.

The reason why this part is really interesting to me, is that I've read somewhere that the Freemason, the Secret Societies, the way their meetings are notified is through hidden codes or riddles, of astrological alignment and star positioning. It's like, they don't need to be told the date and time and place, they just need to look at the alignment predictions to get the general idea of the time/date/place of meet. (God forbid, I forget where I read this, probably also on ATS)

Not sure how much that part is true, but the fact remains that Secret Societies loves Astrology, which makes you wonder why.

Let's just entertain the idea for a second that what you say is completely true and not a Matrix 4 script, it is indeed scary to know that astrological alignments may play a huge part in this grand "Playbook".

I see the coding very clearly now in just about all things. I can translate a passage from the Bible more correctly than any of the current versions from the Hebrew or Greek versions. To not only get one level of truer meaning but multiple. Too many in fact. This is how algorithms work. Various multiple sequences will fit within cascading probable sequence of an algorithm; and still maintain the integrity and equilibrium of the passing patterns. Like waves rising up and down in the ocean in rhythmic time. All of which at a glance look identical to the wave which rose just before it; even though they have intricate differences within the production of their likeness.

Controlling and influencing the higher sequences of probability; allows you to dictate the more intricate lower sequences. And to a certain extent; vice versa.

This is essence of prophecy and foresight. It is not beyond the understanding of science when you simply realise; that as one connected energetically within the mathematically-based systems; subject to the patterns; you are able to recognise them, or markers of such impending things.

We are all a piece of the larger energy which dictates the patterns after-all.

Very interesting...

Yes, while much Matrix vibe here but interesting none the less. This must be how the powers of the "Oracle" works in the Matrix.

Can't help myself to correlate this with Captain America: The Winter Solider. Where the Nazi scientist Arnim Zola created this "Algorithm" that could review a person's entire record of existence and make predictions of said person's future events.

In any case, still digesting and reflecting upon this material. If fact, it's a Revelation of modern times. If fiction, it needs to be drafted into a movie script..

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BOOKOFTHOTH
a reply to: JimNasium

The pineAL is best explained to me in the Voynich manuscript; on the page showing the flowing down of the descendants of Golliath.

It's where they tether; I have more 'cables' plugged in there than I care to count. And then there are those plugged into either side of my back .. .

And I still have no idea as to exactly which avatar I actually am? The send or the resent; or the resend?

Doesn't really matter though does it? It's what it is. She still is not here; and a man cannot live on bread alone. Even in a house of bread.

And water gets so boring and bland to drink. All men occasionally need to taste some wine; and eat a little lamb.

Wait, what??

Which part of Voynich are you talking about... what is flowing down of the descendants of Golliath... what.. is the descendants of Golliath?

Every time the Pineal Gland comes up, I can't help myself but scream "WILCOCK!" But curious how you relate the Voynich with the Pineal Gland and whatever you mean by descendants of Golliath.

Hope you didn't disappear, please elaborate...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

dictionary.reference.com...

Let's start with the definition of plagiarism.

Plagiarism occurs when a writer duplicates another writer's language or IDEAand then calls the work his or her own

The OP provides no source material for his/her ramblings and uses the very name of a popular Hollywood movie which it seems was also plagiarized, a very common theme all over the internet. At no point does the thread author offer any source for the information, yet the thread begins with "I am being forced" and continues with "I" "They" "Them" over and over.

My point is it's not an original idea and therefore by definition a plagiarized thought but if properly attributed to a source then yes it could be considered a companion piece. This author makes no attempt to do that.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

Of course he disappeared! He was being forced to tell us remember? He's a victim.

While some of the OP rang true and I've heard it before but no one ever has any proof on these matters. It is simply a belief. Faith. A type of religion. He lost me when he mentioned the bible. I don't see how someone of higher thinking would be tethered to the bible and bother with translation and interpretation especially since its man made.

Whether the OP is true or not, to me it sounded like another bible. It has a definite cult feel to it.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: remotev1

He first posted it in general conspiracies and it's now in skunk works dude. Why even bother demanding evidence and proof of the claims made?

Why not let sleeping dogs lie and just enjoy it for what it is? An opinion and observation from an incredibly unique and creative mind. None of us know the purpose or have any undeniable evidence for why we exist and this wasn't any power tripping bible bashing thread claiming to have all the answers.

So just chill brother and enjoy it for what it was.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
Your brain functioning at a fraction of capacity is a persistent myth.
When I encounter delusional thinking, I call it what it is. There is help available for sufferers of mental illness.
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Ok,well I disagree right there,I have personal xp that,that is not the case.

The world is backwards..what you THINK you know,is way off and when faced with the truth capitulation ensues..

You seem to be the one struggling with mental illness I wish you well and thoughts go out to you..

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: remotev1

He first posted it in general conspiracies and it's now in skunk works dude. Why even bother demanding evidence and proof of the claims made?

Why not let sleeping dogs lie and just enjoy it for what it is? An opinion and observation from an incredibly unique and creative mind. None of us know the purpose or have any undeniable evidence for why we exist and this wasn't any power tripping bible bashing thread claiming to have all the answers.

So just chill brother and enjoy it for what it was.

It's simply because I am curious.

I don't care if he is really mentally sick, it's not everyday you find someone with a mind like this.

Have you seen his other posts? The ones on Atlantis and God?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

I totally agree. I'm not doubting his theories but I ask for the same proof of people quoting the bible. The OP knows where Atlantis is also. I don't think it's so much to ask for proof of his theories. At least religious fanatics have some sources. Lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

First he wasn't giving an opinion. He said he was stating facts and I just want to know where are the pics of Obama being transformed into Osama.

I said from my perspective his words sound cult in nature. If he believes Obama is Osama then I can believe pretty much anything I want. By the OPs thought Palin is probably Putin! That's true by the way. I'm sure you don't need any proof. Just chill.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Very good modern mythological analysis

But what is your alternative?

I don’t think religion is the prison it is the psycho ward that doesn’t work

The prison is before religion

Religion is a testing ground for those who can transcend it but first one has to understand it in order to transcend it and even then its still difficult.

People hate religion primarily because they have displaced their feelings of something or some sets of experiences unto the religion as symbol for the painful experiences.

It’s a common neurotic ailment.

Though religion is a failure it is a failure because most people are failures

My friend you have taken some of the myth but discarded other parts of it.

That is the hero aspect of the warrior who transcends all that you have rightly perceived and like Neo outwits the Matrix masters and gets freedom or at least tries...

keep lookin

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join