It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about what you; and this world are

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I would go ahead and toss universal love and nonduality into the arena of truths to be contemplated.

In nonduality there is universal love and vice versa, the key is knowing you are both the seer and seen, and it is only the seeded delusion of us vs them that perpetuates bondage.

I am not saying do not strugle to free yourself from bondage, I am however saying we must know that all is one reguardless of how limited we may be forced to view it.

Know that if there is a god you are it, and if there is an enemy you are that too.

The desire for nonduality will end the us vs them mentality and bring forth progressive love.

Meditate daily and do not be attached to the results of your meditations, the very desire to be free from duality will seed that karma or intention into the universe.

Its may not all be good, but it is most certainly all god.

edit on 21-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
PS - pedophiles are people who were molested as children. Pedophilia isnt some 'desire for young energy' bull#. It's a matter of transference of feelings of helplessness.

I have to disagree, not all pedophiles where molested as children and I think there definitely is a desire for "young energy" in a lot of cases, even if only a subconscious symbolic level.

Anyway.......... Fascinating OP, I really enjoyed reading it. That Theory about the connection of Obama & Osama just blew my mind, never heard that one before. Not saying I either believe or don't believe it, just found the idea fascinating.

btw, are the thoughts that have been relayed in the OP the secret beliefs of the Masons? Just kind of felt like that to me.
edit on 21-12-2014 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Damn it, double post.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
Back in 2009, the statistic was that 96% of pedophiles reported being molested as children. I dont know if that's somehow changed in the following years.

96% is a high enough report to believe that the number is 100% with a margin of error resulting from not reporting or not remembering.

Anyway, a common misconception is that victims will certainly become pedophiles, which is untrue. But the odds skyrocket. Most people dont understand that paraphilias arent normal, people cant be sexually attracted to non-sexual items, particularly inanimate objects. It has to be overwritten by some sort of experience in life, that is generally in early childhood. That is the most sensitive time.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Yeah well, once you consider that (imo) 96% of cases will never be officially documented, then the issue starts to become far more complex than a few statistics. I used to know a heap of girls back in high school, where there was clearly something dark going on at home. Never did I ever see anything come from it, just a lot of lost innocents and broken lives.

All I got to say is, if a person is looking to rekindle there youth. Then find an extreme sport and leave your kids alone!

But seriously.......... Let's try to get this conversion to drift back to the more lighter topic of the Osama & Obama link, what a complete trip! It's totally possible to, you know. All you'd need was a little cosmetic surgery.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BOOKOFTHOTH
I am being forced to come forth; and therefore as they left me no choice other than to become the that which I did not want to be coming into this world; I shall now give truth; both barrels, to all.

Our world is a synthesised reconstruction of a true system; designed to assist the ‘re-creators’ in understanding, harnessing and possessing the ‘power of God’ within their own world.

All of which integrates us into our world such as language; numbers and other forms of code; are constructed as a harmonious application of the mathematical algorithms of the physical ‘parent’ bodies we exist within. That give not only the uniformly discernible patterns we perceive as our ‘communications’, but also various other levels of constructed ‘code’.

The language, writing, and numerology of this world have been built with an intentional architecture, that restricts us to its higher unknown functions; by our application of its veil layers. It is intricately, and purposely designed to be self-opposing and limiting to us; as to ingeniously create a controlled prison for all of us subject to its integration; within our own mind/focus.

The mirroring of perception; and collective acceptance of ported ‘code’ within these systems; is a method used by those who understand the way we are integrated into our lives through our communication; and it is used to mercilessly exploit the majority of us who aren’t aware of how it works; by those who do.

This is why the ‘select’ and ‘secret’ parts of our society; called elite or 1%; hold the balance of power; wealth, control; and just about everything else. They have the ‘playbook’ for this world. And they simply port their code for direction or mis-direction of the lines of mathematical probability they know shall take place, within a closed-cyclical system such as ours. That just as day and night; again give to day; that things which have taken place several times before; shall take place again.

They corrupt their knowledge of these things to make themselves the kings within this world; and take all that they want, without regard for the blind they take it from.

We are enslaved not only within our own minds; but our own world. And the very words we speak are the catalyst for keeping us so.

Nothing is ever random in this world; everything is calculated; and pertinent to something else. Or it would not be.

Just as there is no certainty; only high-probability.

So history and probability says that a devastating event shall take place at an approximate place; around an approximate time; and you as a power do not wish for this to happen? Then simply wait for the right astrological alignment; and create the event intentionally; with no harm being done to you; and if possible …. Benefiting you.

This is unfortunately how this world works.

I see the coding very clearly now in just about all things. I can translate a passage from the Bible more correctly than any of the current versions from the Hebrew or Greek versions. To not only get one level of truer meaning but multiple. Too many in fact. This is how algorithms work. Various multiple sequences will fit within cascading probable sequence of an algorithm; and still maintain the integrity and equilibrium of the passing patterns. Like waves rising up and down in the ocean in rhythmic time. All of which at a glance look identical to the wave which rose just before it; even though they have intricate differences within the production of their likeness.

Controlling and influencing the higher sequences of probability; allows you to dictate the more intricate lower sequences. And to a certain extent; vice versa.

This is essence of prophecy and foresight. It is not beyond the understanding of science when you simply realise; that as one connected energetically within the mathematically-based systems; subject to the patterns; you are able to recognise them, or markers of such impending things.

We are all a piece of the larger energy which dictates the patterns after-all.

The most disturbing part of this for me though; above the consciousness’s within this world who keep the truths of what this world is from us; and use their knowledge, unknown to us; to enslave us in their own little playground?

Is that there exists another ‘higher’ group who also dictate our limitations within this world. One far technologically exceeded to what we would believe.

The ‘Schumann resonance’ frequency of life for which this world; and all living things upon it resonate (7.83hz), is not only a negative pressure pulse for the energy of life in this world; but it is also a frequency which allows these higher ‘developed’ controllers their own system for controlling all connected life. A phased or harmonious energy system; which acts parasitically to our natural system, allowing it to be self-sustaining; and effectively detrimental to the system it feeds off.

To put it in a way which is easy to understand;

This worlds skies and energies are like a big WORLD WIDE WEB; wireless internet. And we; as connected ‘workstations’ are connected to that wireless. The 5-dimensional focus we call consciousness; exists as a system of necessity to fuel (or power) the workstation we call our self.

Who am I? Or what is the meaning of life?

It is consumption. That simple. To consume.

Passively fuelled biological life upon this planet has no such need; and therefore does not possess a ‘consciousness’ in the respect that moving creatures would. This is because they find adequate fuel to sustain the energy focus of their own life system within passive intake; “Sun, Water, Earth”.

The energy concentration (conscious focus) within the complex electromagnetic neural-network of our brain; requires higher “active” energy consumption. One that would require us to go seek out the fuel it requires.

But for workstation such our bodies; to know what fuel it needs, when it needs it, and things of this type; it needs to have an understanding of SELF!

I … NEED! From this understanding of self, vital to its needs; our consciousness is born.

It would be lovely to say something romantic like LOVE is the meaning of life; or why we are here. But the truth is; that it is simply a desirable optimal state of being, to facilitate our need to consume. In order to be.

Everything else of what we are; what this world is; and what we have created; is a by-product of I NEED.

So; the CPU workstation of our brain is connected to the WIFI of this Earth; and we process the connections, fluxes, and resonant pattern around us; to assist us in acquiring our needs for existence. This is our sense.

Our eyes are the most direct and affective binary (energy) interface; to the neural network of our brain. They are (in a light essence) network cards; receiving and relaying data directly into the neural patterns of our brain.

This is where we find ourselves tethered by various ‘controlling parties’. The ‘illuminated’. Who implement a neural-optical manipulation of our minds. Why?

Why do we only use a small, limited percentage of our brain? A percentage getting increasingly lower? Why? Because their nice little ‘plug-in’ control system limits us to be this way.

Their ongoing tweaking of this system hopes to see our race eventually use only the most BARE MINIMUM of our brain that we need in order to survive; and see the rest inactive to our consciousness.[/quote

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Source?

edit on 21/12/2014 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Right On Brother! light workers activate.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Well...I liked where it was going at the beginning but then it started to degrade & got a little crazy with the "anti-religious 9/11 osama/obama" ranting at the end

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well an interesting look at things and a pretty good reconstitution on the premise of the matrix, though I find the movie version had more action and cooler sequences. You got one thing right, you all are trapped in a prison of your own making. But you can also be trapped in a heaven of your own making. But even that gets old. And so we find our self's here. Wherever here is.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hi there, long time reader, first time poster, joined so I could throw in my 2 cents.

Our world is a synthesised reconstruction of a true system; designed to assist the ‘re-creators’ in understanding, harnessing and possessing the ‘power of God’ within their own world.

All of which integrates us into our world such as language; numbers and other forms of code; are constructed as a harmonious application of the mathematical algorithms of the physical ‘parent’ bodies we exist within. That give not only the uniformly discernible patterns we perceive as our ‘communications’, but also various other levels of constructed ‘code’.

Indeed it is - I believe our universe is a reconstruction of a true system; that being spirit. I'm not sure what your definintion of ‘re-creators’ is but I'm sure this reconstruction is merely another school, with it's own phsical and energetic laws - one of an infinite number of universes designed for the purposes of learning. Each school being different, to facillitate the learning it was designed for.

The mirroring of perception; and collective acceptance of ported ‘code’ within these systems; is a method used by those who understand the way we are integrated into our lives through our communication; and it is used to mercilessly exploit the majority of us who aren’t aware of how it works; by those who do.

This is where I'm stumped. could you please define "ported ‘code’" Do you mean some kind of secret key to the universe ?

The language, writing, and numerology of this world have been built with an intentional architecture, that restricts us to its higher unknown functions; by our application of its veil layers. It is intricately, and purposely designed to be self-opposing and limiting to us; as to ingeniously create a controlled prison for all of us subject to its integration; within our own mind/focus.

This is true, for that is the design of this reconstruction / school. The secret is finding a way out of it.

Nothing is ever random in this world; everything is calculated; and pertinent to something else. Or it would not be.

True. Everything happens for a reason.

It would be lovely to say something romantic like LOVE is the meaning of life; or why we are here. But the truth is; that it is simply a desirable optimal state of being, to facilitate our need to consume. In order to be.

My definition of the meaning of life is to experience life, and those experiences add to your higher being, and ultimately the Source. Because that is the desire of the Source.

I'll stop there since i've proabbly caused enough trouble already,

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is cute. Where does BARBELiTH figure into all this?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
My ultimate destiny is to become recycled and one with the Earth. I have dealt with my mortality. I live for now and not some reward in a next life. Am I a bad person because I believe this? I exist therefore I am. I'm not special but I am part of the human race. I did have high hopes for it but somewhere along the line, I just gave up on it.

Why do people do the things they do? Because they want to. It really is as simple as that.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Our OP said

I am being forced to come forth; and therefore as they left me no choice other than to become the that which I did not want to be coming into this world; I shall now give truth; both barrels, to all.

As our OP has abandoned the thread about a third of the way through, I guess the double barreled shotgun of truth he was totting must have misfired.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Congratulations, now that you are aware of how the world works, will you continue to teach it regardless of the ignorance around you ? The problem with the truth is, in order for a lay person to know it they have to first read it, see it in action, and most importantly make their own conclusion that it's the truth through their own efforts to understand.

Great post none the less, I like how you used a scientific approach to explain what I have otherwise known in different terminology..for a lot of people a scientific approach is often more believable than an obscure occult version.
This... Is the hardest part of all. Im sitting here on my way to work, and I completely understand what the OP is saying, but fear.keeps me from spreading it. Weve all seen what is done to those who stick out with "outrageous" ideas that they publicise vigilantly..... The get to sit in a chair looking out a window.
Thankfully I am still able to play the game even though I dont like it. I wish I had that playbook though, I think it would make this game a little more fun.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Also notice how a lot of sayings, lines in movies and simple catchphrases you just toss around all seem to contain hints at what is behind the veil.
"The devil" is in the details, and I dont mean this in a religious way...

I recently saw Nightcrawler and at one point Gyllenhall says "Do you know what fear is?.... False evidence appearing real." For a movie line thats a pretty good subcontextual description. Im perfectly aware that this is not the common agreement on where this word came from and its meaning.

You will all find it much harder to question something that has the definitive appearence of being real.
Truth is by now not made by science but by how many people can agree on something being true according to their needs and wishes.

We need to get our hands on that playbook, because its the only way we can work against it.
Oh that and of course the French way.....................
edit on 22-12-2014 by IWasHereEonsAgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
sorry, but my personal experiences tends to differs from yours. You're there but not quite because this is not your Matrix. It is mine. I am Ra. Within my experiences, I was gang stalked, had experinces qith criminals and the RCMP, and suffered with mind meddling. Hence, my psyche (logos) is so intense that it wrecked many bystander's sanity, but the fact that every schizphrenic believe they are Jesus is just a seal of protection to protect the One who is not crazy, but Illuminated and omniscient.

These psyco seals are made to protect the Sun God Ra, your life on Earth and to avoid his Solar bark to blow up the Sun.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Knowledge comes from experience. A path to every soul to walk.
Misinformation leads us out from path and Truth.
I don't believe in you.
edit on 22/12/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

S&F

Nice thread. Nicely put. To the point.

I see all that you see.
At first I struggled with what I was seeing. Thought I was going crazy.
You sum it all up nicely.

I've read a couple of replies to your post and surely there will be quite a few quick to ridicule.

I went through the same.
The Sony news re the hacking this is part and parcel and ties in with what you say.
Taking away knowledge, replacing libraries with online knowledge to have material books lost in favour of a web of info where when the time comes will only be available at massive cost out of the pricerange of what 99% can afford.

education was origionally knowledge readily shared to keep us all going. .....a pricetag was added wgich gave way to education. To educate. To tell others what to believe. It in turn over time created a divide called inequality.

Check out a couple of my threads I believe you and a select few would understand what I share. However please not I type as I see.

Think of today technologically advanced..... (to the select)
Soon wars wont need human military participation and will be conducted by assholes pressing buttonsholed up in secure areas.

Military personnel will soon no longer be required......because soon they will see and say no.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join