It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF happened to me???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

At that time I had no interest in anything paranormal at all. That's the weirdest part. All I cared about was schoolwork and girls. I have not had it happen since the incident with the light. Since then I have thought about it quite often. To no avail unfortunately...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TWA0918

I wrote a thread about a similar situation that happened to me back in 1986.
I was raped by an entity that I assumed was an alien...greys,whatever.I didn't
make the story up and everything I posted was true.I was treated by most here
like I was crazy or imagining things or dreaming.I know that some members even
blocked me while ATS still had that feature.
I don't know how much support you will get here but I wouldn't hold my breath.
I forgot to mention that I am sorry for what you went through.
edit on 19-12-2014 by mamabeth because: forgot something

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Lots of people telling you lots of things, but nothing you describe falls outside of sleep paralysis, which is what you said it was all about in the beginning of the thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I agree with the diagnosis of sleep paralisis. I experience it also but it's never the same,and I personally am just starting to realize that's what I'm dealing with. If you let it take you over -it will. Realize that anything is possible in that state of mind and you do have control. If you don't have control,it is possible that you simply don't know how to gain control over your situation yet. Dig deeper with your search for the truth. Nobody has the answer you need other than yourself. Our answers can only lead you to your own truth of what you went through.have you truly ever understood where a nightmare came from or why you had it? Probably not every one at least. Peace and good night.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

There's a lot going on in our environment right now, that scientists either can't detect or aren't even trying to look for. All I can do is offer you some Best Guesses:

1) All the WiFi thru the air doesn't always react well with our bodies and brainwaves. Some people are more sensitive than others. Even people living near wind farms report headaches and agitation. WiFi-blocking wallpaper and paint are on the horizon. Some people get the same effect from living in old buildings that used chickenwire in the walls instead of plaster-board.

2) Now in the dying days of Cable TV, satellite dishes are sprouting on roofs and front lawns like weeds. I've experienced crippling headaches of an unknown source - until I spotted a neighbor's roof-top sat dish pointed right at our apartment. When it was realigned, the headaches were gone. (I think entertainment satellites are only allowed in an equitorial orbit. If you see sat dishes pointed elsewhere, they are either on satellite phones to other countries, or purposely/accidentally using their dish as a psychotronic weapon. Ask them to please have it realigned and pointed away from your home.)

3) There continues to be studies of our Ionisphere, or the upper reaches of our atmosphere. HAARP Alaska was allowing California university scientists to "heat up" the Ionosphere - and most of the U.S. was in a drought of varying intensities. HAARP Alaska was shut down in May 2013 - and the Drought Index for the U.S. was normal by the end of the year. While the government decides what to do with the HAARP complex in Alaska, the U.S. Navy is now experimenting with "creating plasma" in the Ionisphere.

4) All this could be weakening the barriers between dimensions. Much of what others wrote sounded like unwanted extra-terrestrial intrusion. And/or other dimensional conditions (the wind and vibrations) that may not be ET-caused, but makes you a visible, attractive or reachable target for certain ETs.

More later.

edit on 20-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We call that a demon riding your back. That vibration warm feeling you described I would say it's more of a fuzzy feeling. There is something more to it than sleep paralyzed. Because when u pray and show them u not scared they go away. I've had a demon ride my back about three times in my life the last time I broke free screaming and calling on the Lord's name and over me I saw black shadows swirling I shouted the Lord is great and they went away. Also u ever felt a vibration fuzzy feeling in your soulerplex while it was happening? I also feel that vibration when I come out my body in reaccurring dreams that feel real. In the dreams I try to float way up into the heavens but only make it past my house before I wake up. Never see my body from up above. I've had them floating dreams a lot.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a person who can perform a past life regression should be able to confirm if you have been abducted..or so I hear,best of luck to you!a reply to: TWA0918

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
could be that you were still in dream state and emerging from it.... hence the "paralysis" from the waking cycle.

.....before going off on an abduction or demon possession trail.

just saying...... we all want to be special or different..... even when we are just normal

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow, talk about getting a piece of cake with NO frosting!!?? What the heck was she "screaming" for the 45 seconds?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Yes that was sleep paralysis you experienced. Sleep paralyses is basically what happens before you have an OBE. I am a avid astral projector, i have had over 300 OBE's all self induced. They always start out with sleep paralysis.

Next time it happens don't be scared. You will be ok when you come out of it. Instead try to let it overcome your whole body and relax into it. If you allow yourself to be overcome by the energy you will have an OBE. You might feel very intense vibrations and super loud high pitch electrical sounding noises in your head. You also might feel like your head is thumping really hard and your body is violently shaking. You will be ok this isn't actually happening to your physical body, this is your consciousness separating or expanding past your physical body.

I have had so many experiences where i thought my physical body was being ripped apart so i would snap out of it and check to see if I'm ok. I've never had physical problems from doing this ever. The point is, it could seem really intense at times but don't be afraid because thats normal and your physical body will be ok.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Never experienced sleep paralysis. Or an Alien Abduction. (The the Lord)

Thanks for sharing your story - some decent explanations have been given. I think Sleep Paralysis is probably the way to go. Although from everything i've read/watched over the years - Abduction is always a possibility. I know to many it seems far fetched. But let's face it, there's enough decent evidence to put it on the table.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am going to agree with believerpriest. sleep paralysis isnt simple medical. are you a spiritual person? do you believe in God? have you ever? if yes, sounds like spiritual warfare to me.

or hypnogogic hallucinations.
edit on 21-12-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well it hasn't happened in years. I believe in God, just not the one talked about in organized religion like Christianity or Judaism. And donk, that screaming I mentioned was just that, a shriek. For those that say it was simply sleep paralysis... I've looked into it... I don't buy the official medical explanation. Doesn't make sense to me, yes it says hallucinations occur, but why??

I posted this not only for answers to what happened to me but to hear stories of similar incidents. Nobody I talk to personally knows what was going on. And the last time it happened I was 15, I'm now 21. Just for reference.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I recommed that you seek the answers from the Creator of all existance. Ask Him who He is, what He wants for you, and why these episodes are occuring. If God is Christ, then He will reveal Himself to you in that manor, if God is something else, then you will know. You will find that many on this forum have similar experiences, but some are good, some are bad. There is not enough consistency between each individual case to paint an accurate picture, only enough to know that you arent alone. That is why you need to go directly to God with this.

We are in the midst of an unseen war between good and evil spirits. They are fighting for dominion over earth and heaven, and some of them will use us as pawns if we dont know any better. This is why I take my episodes seriously.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
you have to realize in these states of mind fear will create a bad time, while joy, love and happiness will create a good time. If you are afraid during sleep paralysis weird visuals and scary things can happen, if you know you are in control of your own mind and what you experiences starts with consciousness you will not experience bad entities or have a bad experience.

Stay positive and think good thoughts because reality comes from the inside out

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
# happens you know. Last time something like that happens to me was some months ago, I think I wrote about it on this site somewere. Could have been a dream or real or whatever. You know one of those shadow entities that could look or be anything it wants to be, paralysis in bed, and the overwhelming fear thing, it came into my room and even took a sort of appearance of a few people I had in my head one of them being my dad and brother, it even had a gun at one point which it was holding and playing around with, it even once holding it out so I could see it in a manner of saying "see look what I have"

It happened a few times before even by this same entity, in fact I remember now that the last time it happened before this time, I told it I was going to kill it, if it kept messing around like that. And well, you know now that some months have passed, I get it. Its pretty funny, I got to admit, tit for tat. Jeez and I thought humans sucked big at communicating things through. But at least its got a sense of humor.

So ya dude! # happens, sometimes a lot. Be glad that's all you have had to happen to you, glowing lights are the least of the things out there. Once I think I even had a freaking gray steal my sandwich which I made for morning, little thieving punks, I dont even know why they took it or try to make me forget about it, they dont even need to eat, or not like that. But anyways if there reading this since they can tap into this internet thing seeing as its based on there technologies, or the next time we run into each other...I want my freaking sandwich back, or at least the equivalent of it, probably all moldy and nasty by now.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
My best friend told me of a similar experience he had. He told me this about 15 years ago I'd say. The reason I remember the story so well, was that he mentioned that he woke up because of a loud scream he heard as well. I remember thinking that would totally suck. haha.
I remember him saying beforehand he could hear mumbling like you'd hear from people in another room.
He jerked up out of his sleep and he says he hurt his neck from the scream.

My brother, who is a pretty straight shooter himself even claimed an experience where he woke up unable to move but was startled out of it.

Though this hasn't happened to me before, I believe in OBE's and find people's experiences fascinating.
I don't think these are paranormal experiences so much as they are a state that your brain/consciousness/soul could be in.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
It was a begining of oobe or inner sense opening, and it is a natural thing, happened to many people even not everyone.

In short, we as human has body and soul, body with lots of part and so the soul as well.
The soul itself is caged within the body somehow, and in some people this cage is not as strong in some places and in other cases some people make a hole or some holes or even open it completely to allow the soul to go (partially)

The soul itself is very complicated being. It consist with lots of parts and layer. The very core of the soul will stay in our body in any situation (even when we in coma condition), and when it gone, that is the end of our life. The core of a soul often called life in some culture.

Some culture said that a soul has 9 layers, while other said 99 layers, some said power level not layer, some said 6, but it is the same in general.

What was happened to you is you were born with weak cage ( cage as body ) as or some holes in the cage and stronger soul than average people. In spiritual world, this will look like an object with some light passing through a hole or some holes, and attract another creature from the next dimension.

When you were young, in the night when the "cage" get weaker and your mind still active and make your soul stronger, part of your soul leaking into the hole, and that is when you feel like oobe or can feel the surrounding around you. The amount of the holes, size, and where it is will determined how and it what way your oobe or over sense feeling experience will be. The more soul energy/layer that come out, the more realistic the experience will, the more vivid too.

When part of the soul went through the hole in significant amount of power, very common people will see a bright light in the end of tunnel or a hole of something with light. The brighter the light, the weaker your soul power compare with your surrounding energy.

When this happened and there are some other "naughty" creature around, they will sense it immediately from "light bursting" and they sometimes start to pokes it, push, hold and pull it make unpleasant experience like you had.
In your last history, you were opening your inner hearing sense, and the other thing just make fun of it. Kind of someone who waiting in the corner to make someone else jump when they passing the corner.

In some culture, this is when someone usually start to find a spiritual teacher, to teach them how to control it, make it more powerfull, take care of them, learn more about protection, defense and attack, but mostly learn about life itself. This is usually a really strong bind relation between teacher and student, and not easy to get too.

Back to your case, not too worry about this. Just try to relax and try not to scared when its happened.
When this happen and you want to go back to your body, easy way is with inhale deeply in short time while thinking going back to your body. Will work most of the time unless someone still pulled something.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I think what you experienced is consistent with sleep paralysis, something I still experience. From age 13-23 it was very frequent, at some points daily. Now that I am 39 it happens maybe once every year.

Hallucinations can be of any sense. I have seen heaving spiders, robed figures, etc. I have heard voices, screaming, wailing, and cogent sentences whispered in my ear. I have felt breath on my ear, the vibration/rushing sensation (likely from a highly elevated heart rate), and I have even felt my bed depress as though someone was climbing into it. I've never had an olfactory hallucination.

Don't panic.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: truehumandna
We call that a demon riding your back. That vibration warm feeling you described I would say it's more of a fuzzy feeling. There is something more to it than sleep paralyzed. Because when u pray and show them u not scared they go away. I've had a demon ride my back about three times in my life the last time I broke free screaming and calling on the Lord's name and over me I saw black shadows swirling I shouted the Lord is great and they went away. Also u ever felt a vibration fuzzy feeling in your soulerplex while it was happening? I also feel that vibration when I come out my body in reaccurring dreams that feel real. In the dreams I try to float way up into the heavens but only make it past my house before I wake up. Never see my body from up above. I've had them floating dreams a lot.

I get that fuzzy/vibration (cannot describe type of energy) feeling in my solarplexus. That's the first time I've read someone else having the same feeling with sleep paralysis after coming away from a dream that felt very real.

I first experienced sleep paralysis when I was 15, I remember being paralysed when woke up. I wasn't able to move anything but my eyes.(the classic case) But it developed into having very real dreams as if I was there. Then when I realised I was there, I'd wake up. But it was like I was taking a deep breathe as if going back into my body but also with an energy in my solarplexus.

The other times that's happened is when I've actually seen things on top of me, as if something was taking my energy from me. The other sensation I've had is as if something has hold of my neck.

The other notable thing that happened to me was, although I couldn't move my arms pysically when I woke up. I felt like I was moving my arms and moving them through each other, but I couldn't see my arms, just felt energy. I've even felt the bed posts without moving my arms physically. I tried that after reading someone else doing the same thing.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join