It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio - Cheers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I did not start listening to ATS Live Radio until the first half of 2014 was almost gone.
First introduction was “After Midnight”, then “ATS Live” and then “Reality Remix”, “Bushcraft on Fire”, “Out of the Box” and “Into The Fringe”.
Chat was lively, which made the shows even greater entertainment.

To say/argue that the real-life contributions of the hosts, guest-hosts, engineers/producers and ATS were negligible might look right on an accountant’s ledger, but would miss the point, entirely.

I have been thrilled with the competence of those members of ATS that have stepped forward, and eloquently, passionately, humorously (though some might judge irreverently) and kindly discussed everything from heady topics to emotionally-charged topics, political issues, concepts and perspectives…
I have never felt so close to people from all over the world, as through this venue.

In this season with so much on the mind, and so much forgotten, I would like to extend gratitude, Best Wishes and a few cheers to each of you that made my life a little brighter in 2014.

...etc...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Yes i can relate i too have only just discovered the radio and the chat its really cool, great contributions from all...

cheers!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Stay tuned...

After the 1st of the year, I plan on bring many of your favorite shows back..

After Midnight
Survival
Into the Fringe
Politics

So hang in there..

Good stuff coming

Semper

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis
...Stay tuned...

...After the 1st of the year, I plan on bring many of your favorite shows back..

After Midnight
Survival
Into the Fringe
Politics

So hang in there..

...Good stuff coming

...Semper

Well, SHEESH!, Semper'
Had no idea!
But - don't go out of your way, for me.
I understand...Life's demands...and begrudge no-one of their obligations therein.
Thanks for the titillation, though.
Hoping the best for you and yours.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

MERRY CHRISTMAS My Friend...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis
I survived Christmas.
New Years' sucked (kinda)...
Day after New Year, icy limbs started leaving their trees to roost on power lines.
I was outside smoking when one burst (busted?) loose, down the back alley...immediately followed by a transformer blowing its cork, about 5 blocks away.
48 hours, and a lot of ice-covered firewood later, we had power.

I know you didn't ask - but - thought I'd bore you, anyway.

So - 2015 is a little over 2 weeks young/old... Hope all is well with you.
When you have a chance - if you could give a little update/teaser for those of us hoping for more ATS Live Radio...

Thanks!
WanDash

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You are a legend WD>
We are on hiatus for Jan, there is much recovery and planning to do

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Thank you, Zazz' - I didn't know that 'legend' and 'stalker' were necessarily, synonymous - but, I will (sheepishly), accept the comment with all grace, in either case.

Good to know that you were all not "Raptured" over the holiday, as that would leave me terribly confused, and saddened (That is a resurgent psychosis for me...ya know).

Enjoy your hiaties/hiatuses/ ? ...and I/We will continue to look for your safe & ebullient return/s!!!!

- maybe this is just a plea for more emotive emoticons...
edit on 1/16/2015 by WanDash because: a

edit on 1/16/2015 by WanDash because: new meanings

top topics

join