It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 Predictions

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: subsecret

Nah thats tooo easy, give us a date.

This shall be a sign unto you that he will pass-away in 2015, for suddenly it will be dangerous to eat pork this year.
For on a certain day in 2015 when you will turn on your TV, you will hear about a disease that hit the pigs.
For this is not a guess, this is not a fluke, it will happen precisely and will not tarry.

So be-careful of pork this year, i won't eat it if i was you.
I know it sounds crazy right now, but remember that i told you this.

And if you don't believe the 2nd sign you will believe the third.
For there shall be like a terrorist group that will arise out of what looks like to be Virginia or Connecticut.
not like hundreds of people but a few crazy people.
edit on 11-1-2015 by subsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Well, I am as good as dead then..

BACON!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Price of oil per barrel

Crude Oil (WTI) USD/bbl. 46.24

At $46 a barrel, I have hit the mark.
A few months before it hits the pumps this way.
Barrel of oil to Gallon of Gas converter

It has now hit the $1.50 a gallon mark
I wonder how much lower it will go?
Expecting to to slowly rise after this week,
we will see.

Gas prices will drop down to around 1.50 a gallon before steadily climbing back up by late September. By that point it will be back to 3 bucks a gallon.

Link back to my 2015 predictions
edit on 12-1-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642
What a meteor hit them Romanians and nobody had the gall to go and see and touch it just in case it game them superpowers. Though that one shot of the airport plane area was also used in that thread in one of the videos some days back about the piece of glowing piece just flying off, and off, and off, and kept going up and up at bizarre gravitational defying angle, that meteor or whatever it was, in south California and the various videos of it in that thread. Man I am to lazy to bother reading all these threads to find out of its the same things or more mixed and matched hoaxes.
Link

Besides meteors falling into the atmosphere is not unheard of phenomenon. Its got a very high probability that more then that will fall this year, and of those only a few will actually be witnessed by others, and of those even much much fewer will be filmed and put on YouTube. And of those put on YouTube only a few will be real, the rest will be cgi'd in there most likely...Or whatever.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
An asteroid will hit the Earth. I think there's still time to get that prediction in.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

Got the Super Bowl wrong.

Oh well, Trump could still have a stroke ...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: subsecret
This shall be a sign unto you that he will pass-away in 2015, for suddenly it will be dangerous to eat pork this year.
For on a certain day in 2015 when you will turn on your TV, you will hear about a disease that hit the pigs.
For this is not a guess, this is not a fluke, it will happen precisely and will not tarry.

I know it sounds crazy right now, but remember that i told you this.

And if you don't believe the 2nd sign you will believe the third.
For there shall be like a terrorist group that will arise out of what looks like to be Virginia or Connecticut.
not like hundreds of people but a few crazy people.

Chipotle halts pork sales at a third of US stores
www.msn.com...

ABC NEWS: Chipotle: Why Hundreds of Restaurants Don't Have Pork on the Menu
abcnews.go.com...

Pork sales will be cut off at about 560 U.S. restaurants.

Hundreds of Chipotle restaurants aren't serving pork after the national chain suspended a supplier for violating its standards. "This is fundamentally an animal welfare decision, and is rooted in our unwillingness to compromise our standards where animal welfare is concerned," Arnold told ABC News.

The issues are mostly related to violations for the housing of pigs, Arnold said. As part of its "Responsibly Raised standard," Chipotle demands that suppliers raise the animals in humane conditions with access to the outdoors instead of tight pens.

As part of Chipotle's "Food With Integrity" program, the company says it has chosen meat from pigs that are "naturally raised," without antibiotics and are fed a vegetarian diet since 2001, according to its website.

“We would rather not serve pork at all than serve pork from animals raised in that way.”

edit on 15-1-2015 by subsecret because: (no reason given)

think it not strange the quickness by which this word came to pass.
for this is only one of many to come.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

chipolte has banned pork from ONE supplier - which leaves SOME of thier outlets with no source for pork

thart single supplier was banned because of alledged animal welfare violations that contravene chipoltes policy on ethically sourced produce

its an ethics issue - not a public threat issue

so why are you attempting to link the chipolte story to your previous claim ?????????????????????

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I have to agree with you on this, it is not a health issue,
although a pork issue.

Who knows,
maybe some animal rights activists will go crazy and and take it out on people who buy pork or something.
Then it would kind of become a health issue I guess.

Everyone needs to leave my bacon alone.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

you of all people, a member of ATS knows its not what a PR spokesmen is telling you, its what they are not telling you.
If you think a company is willing to lose hundreds of millions of dollars to do an unprecedented move over an ethics issue then you are misinformed.

Why cause a panic or why stir the people when i can do a silent recall on all pork and have my PR tell them something good or there would be an uproar.

These people are running billion dollar industries, their image is of up-most importance.

But it doesn't matter because, I posted it and it happened. But even now what is hid in secret shall be brought to the light. For there shall not be a stone un-turned.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You still have a whole year to go, no worries.
You never know, it could be the beginning of something bigger.

Just as a curious question,
you have a new profile,
and have only posted in this thread,
did you make a profile just to come into this thread and post?
If so, why?
edit on 15-1-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
i have been an avid ATS lurker for years. (back when it was more popular)
i lurk several forums (basketball, gaming, etc) and felt led to finally create an account here.
I tend not to create accounts so i won't waste time posting.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Ah, I see.

Welcome out of lurker land!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I think there will be another big oil spill this year, but it will involve a tanker, much like the Exxon Valdez.

Guess it was a train tanker....*ponder*

A train carrying more than 100 tankers of crude oil derailed during a snowstorm in southern West Virginia on Monday, sending at least one tanker into the Kanawha River, igniting at least 14 tankers in all and sparking a house fire, officials said.

Officials evacuated hundreds of families and shut down two water treatment plants threatened by oil seeping into the river. State public safety division spokesman Lawrence Messina told the Associated Press late Monday that fires were still burning nearly nine hours after the accident. The plan was to let the fires on tankers burn themselves out.

David McClung said he felt the heat from one of the explosions at his home about a half mile up the hill. "It was a little scary. It was like an atomic bomb went off," he said. One of the explosions that followed sent a fireball at least 300 feet into the air, McClung said.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Since I can't create a thread, i will post this here.

In the month of April or coming into it there will be a catastrophic event that will happen in America. It will send the country into chaos.

I want you to warn everyone about this.

Watch APRIL of 2015!

Its going to be significant, catastrophic, utter chaos.
Men's hearts will fail them for fear, looking after the things which are coming upon America.
I'm telling you what i know with absolute certainty about to happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Can you be more specific? Will it be man made or natural disaster? Economy driven? How did you come to this prophecy?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: subsecret
Since I can't create a thread, i will post this here.

In the month of April or coming into it there will be a catastrophic event that will happen in America. It will send the country into chaos.

I want you to warn everyone about this.

Watch APRIL of 2015!

Its going to be significant, catastrophic, utter chaos.
Men's hearts will fail them for fear, looking after the things which are coming upon America.
I'm telling you what i know with absolute certainty about to happen.

I am betting on Elul 29 2015

Elul 29, 2001 - Was the largest market crash in the US History

Elul 29,2008 - Was even larger, now is the largest crash in US History

Elul 29, 2015 - ?

Elul 29, 2015, represents the eve of the Feast of Trumpets or Rosh Hashana at sundown. An unusual astronomical phenomenon, a blood red moon – or tetrad – is expected to occur that evening, according to NASA. The Feast of Trumpets begins a period known by Jews as “the days of awe” that lasts through Yom Kippur a week later.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Good guess, but time is off, it will happen on Sept. 14, 2015.

For those that wonder what we are talking about:

At the end of [every] seven years thou shalt make a release. And this [is] the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth [ought] unto his neighbour shall release [it]; he shall not exact [it] of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the LORD'S release" (Deut. 15.1-2).

The year of release from debt is called a shmittah (shmita) year. The release always takes place on Elul 29, the last day of the civil calendar, one day before Feast of Trumpets. Look at this picture to see the amazing events that took place on Elul 29, Sept. 17, 2001 after the stock market closed for 6 days because of the 911 attack on the Twin Towers. The DJIA dropped 685 points that day (largest point drop ever at the time). A major release or give back. Then 7 years later the 777 point drop in the DJIA again on Elul 29, Sept. 29, 2008 (largest single day drop ever).

7 years hence brings us to Elul 29 again which is the day before Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 the day of the first rapture according to readiness for overcomer believers alive at that time and martyred saints from the past 20 centuries (5th Seal). The Tribulation runs for 2,520 days from Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022, the day the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed, and the day Jesus steps down on the mount of olives when He returns (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.22, Rev. 1.7).

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

I am not sold on the Pre-trib rapture. A rapture will come but there is valid concerns that it could also be Mid and towards the end of the trib.

John Shorey has some good interviews on the mid-trib possibility.

Another point of interest is the book of Revelation is out of order due to angelic interruptions which would place Revelation 12 as a re-telling from another point of view.

Interesting that there is a good possibility that the Revelation 12 signs are visible in the constellations in September of 2017. There are quite a few (some better than others) youtube videos on this 2017 event.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.charismanews.com...

edit on 21-3-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

ET is waiting for us to be thinned out a bit, its easier to help 1 million than it is to help 7 billion

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join