It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 Predictions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I predict most predictions will fail, just like the predictions for 2014, 2013, 2012 etc. etc. failed.

I predict birthers will claim that this time they have evidence for a court case that will finally kick Obama out.

I predict truthers will still be making false claims about what happened on 9/11.

I predict free energy advocates will claim that this is it, free energy is here.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
One of the Original 4 KISS members will die. Not too sure which one, but I am going to say Paul Stanley.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I predict

1. The move from the petro dollar will cause hyper inflation and more wars.
2. The US will try to manipulate energy costs to offset or hide this reality.
3. A new form of currency will began to take hold.

edit on 22-12-2014 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Im wanting to predict Love Peace and Joy. But we all know that isnt going to happen,

However, a few 2015 predictions I found on ATS I think are interesting:

Jonathan Cahn, The Shemita and Harbenger Prophesies (Financial Collapse)
www.youtube.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...

John Titor, Nuclear attack by Russia in 2015 (Im not debating the validity of John Titor) www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Blood Moon Prophecies 2015
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think I was limited to 3 ATS topics.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Joe Biden will suffer a fatal heart attack. You heard it here first, on ATS. ~$heopleNation
edit on 22-12-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
1. China will be invited by Russia to participate in war games on the Ukraine border and in the Black Sea for about six months. NATO will run out of fuel trying to out fly the Russian/Chinese aircraft. The Ruble will evaporate which causes Putin to pay for oil in gold. This will infuriate the Fed and IMF into pushing the US into a full scale nuclear war. There won't be a nuclear war because Israel will stop paying money to the US Senate and Congress through AIPAC for fear of Russia nuking them. This in turn, after a few months, causes the Senate and Congress to start making legislation for the American citizens that helps the country immensely.

2. A real, bona fide, with out a doubt, extraterrestrial craft will land in the south central US. It will communicate by radio to several civilian and government agencies. No ETs will exit as the craft is probably a probe sent to pave the way for first contact. It will send out audio, video, and connect to the internet which will at first cause the webs to crash. The craft will fix the internet so as to communicate more efficiently. Actual first flesh and blood contact will still be several years away.

3. From South America, a virus arises that is more virulent and deadly than Ebola. This virus can also be spread by mosquitoes and biting flies.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
a reply to: charlyv
You can put a patent on something even if you dont have a working prototype right?

Where do I invest in this invention of yours???

If I could invent it, I would not need to entertain stock. But, that is the key. The invention hinges on the identification of the trigger mechanisms in the brain that say "This is reality" "This is not reality". Everything else is the easy part. The invention depends upon that discovery.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
My prediction...

Obama will implement marshall law so to stay in office. By no means will he not want to give up that lavish life he's living. He will do so by forcing Americans to give up their guns..

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415
Islamic State have shot down a coalition warplane
news.sky.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

Oi! Thats not in your prediction!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Another celebrity will die, maybe from a "rare" illness. For two months people will be inspired by memes featuring the celebrity, "wise words" they said in an interview, follow up articles will make the fans feel guilty, "what could we have done? Besides contribute to their millions??" people will say on the internet.

A few months later another one dies and people are "inspired" allover again. Yup, 2015 in a nutshell.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Israel will retaliate against Arab aggression and in the fray, the Dome of the Rock will be destroyed, and soon after Damascus will essentially be leveled. Deaths: Dick Cheney, George Bush senior, Steven Hawkins and Queen Elizabeth. Will we will witness a star going supernova. The black white tensions will erupt with regularity. All Sharpton will be Indicted for inciting riots. Oil will collapse and become quite cheap, in turn the OPEC nations will collapse monetarily, returning middle easterners back to camels and tents. Syria will get the ba-jebus blown out of it in unrelenting air strikes and bombings partially by the US and Israel. People will be elated at 0bama's exit of the Whitehouse, but it will not be without incident. Hoover Dam will be the site of a car bomb trying to damage and fracture it. Morgan Freeman will throw his hat in the presidential elections. And Hillary soundly defeated in her bid for the White House. And the Rolling Stones will ................. well, we'll just have to wait and see.......

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My prediction. Everything will get worse...nothing will get better. People will continue to open their eyes to what is really going on...no one will do anything. Government will increase their rape of the citizens...the citizens will continue to leech on the government's theft from the workers. War will continue all over, terrorism will continue to rise and God will die a little more. And finally...humanity will celebrate how much greater and smarter we are than every other thing on Earth...as we slowly continue killing our planet.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The new ufo documentary 701 by James Fox will be released

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I usually don't do these sort of threads, but hey should be a bit of fun to see how right /wrong everyone turns out in a years time.

1 - There will be an unexpected early death in the British royal family among one of the young royals.
2 - numerous Politicians with ties to the child abuse inquiry of MP's will have VERY bad years and it will get increasingly obvious a cover up is being operated to keep the 'establishment' from crumbling under the weight of the revelations.
3 - MP William Hague will be outed as 'the doorman', Leon Brittan will refuse to be a sacrificial lamb and threaten to take down every other pedo in parliament past and present
4 - Another flight will disappear under mysterious circumstances.
5 - A top politician will suffer a massively disabling stroke which will leave them bed ridden for the rest of their life.
6 - ISIS will fail in a spectacular fashion in mid June.
7 - Secret ops in Iraq and Syria will come to light putting The US president and the UK prime minister under pressure for blatant lying. This will come to light after a massive operation goes drastically wrong.
8 - There will be a massive increase in 'lone wolf' terrorist attacks world wide.
9 - A meteor will strike earth that while not massive, will cause damage.
10 - I'll finally finish my next album.
11 - this time next year I'll be amazed how wrong this list has been.

Wayne...

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: the secret webhere's to number six coming true 👀

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A Politician will lie.

There is one i garentee will b 100% correct

edit on 24-12-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok you win 🏆

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
ISIS Camp shoots down Fighter jet from ISIS coalition country
www.theguardian.com...
terror on cruise ship ok its a ferry 478 people on burning ferry off Greek island
www.livemint.com...
and Last but not least terror in Indonesia flight QZ8501 missing
www.bbc.co.uk...

all at the start of new year but its ok, that's why I stopped making my own predictions on my own site its just not worth it
what I see for 2015 just hope am wrong I really do

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'll give it a try:
By the end of 2015

1. Oil prices will continue to drop, causing the Russia ruble to collapse on international markets.

2. The USA will be producing more domestic oil than all of OPEC.

3. The US dollar will be replaced with a new currency, to reset it's debt to the world, The Amero?

4. The US Federal Government will start an aggressive plan to update/upgrade it's infrastructures. Work camp style

5. The US remove Marihuana from the naughty list making it available for Pharmaceuticals to create new patents.

6. ATS will leap frog Reddit as the top forum on the interwebs.

Sirric

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join