It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London police: we believe claims of ‘VIP’ child sex abuse and murder

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
a reply to: Tangerine

If you want more evidence see this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

MORE evidence? You've presented none. No thanks, I've wasted enough time on your empty promises of evidence that is never forthcoming.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hey the British news paper put this to rest, they just love children.

Everyone loves children.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

I dont think so.

These sickos are perverted beyond belief.

@Tangerine.
Dont play games with me. Ive said before, testimonials count as evidence in a court of law.
WTF are you after? Semen stains on the clothes?

What about the case of children in the orphanage with Chlamidia? Is that not enough evidence that something extremely serious wrong has been going on there?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I believe UK intelligence high-rankers facilitated the needs of the political ring in order to gain leverage in a power grab. I also believe they have been an active shadow government ever since.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Gets one wondering... why would they come forward with any facts now? Why would they let the public know anything all of a sudden?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

I do not believe they did 'let on', sir. From what I follow, every tactic in the book has been used to suppress the info over the last half-century, up to and including murder. Victims dismissed, as expected, records and reports destroyed, witnesses blackmailed to utter silence. Through various means like alternative online news we're only really just starting to hear the whispers. Short of disposing of every life touched by the ring, I doubt it could have remained permanently hidden in it's entirety. That said, you are right, of course. I can only speculate and we may never know the whole truth. But in speculation, if the puppeteer were to thrust the scenario to the public, I can see no other logical reason than to cycle assets that are now deemed useless or more useful discredited. What I also find likely is that if the scenario had stayed secret for 30 more years, it would be made moot. Most suspects would be dead and the cycle would be ripe to start afresh.
edit on 25 12 2014 by SlowNail because: Additional content

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Pitou
It may be a tactical play; it's going to cause a lot of upset; a lot of negative feelings; many crises of faith and so on. It may all be propaganda in the only war that's ever really been taking place.

edit on 25-12-2014 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

Since this is an emotional topic, it's doubly important that everyone refrain from personal insults and tit for tat. Stick to debating the topic! Trying to force your views on others is not debate.

If it continues the posts will be removed and anyone involved may be post banned for 72 hours without warning.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
Forum Mod

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

The news was covering for these perverts, just like law enforcement was.

The news news was like trying to make it seem normal.

Baby eaters.

This is world wide.

edit on 25-12-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Like I said this is world wide, the rich and powerful.

They need to all be put in prison with all the crooked bankers, and crooked scumbag politicians.

This is here on ATS, link; www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

It's not my job to convince you, this is a forum where opinions are rendered. not a peer reviewed scientific publication. I am basing my opinion on the research of others, my own research as well as personal experience which I won't go into. You are free to use an amazing search engine called Google to look for yourself. Or don't, I could care less what you think either way.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

If you have read about the Savile case, which has a confirmed history (including references to Satanic Rites) going back to at least the early 70s, you would realize that past rulings do not determine all truth going forward. Some of which is still being revealed.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is such an important thread - pointing to corruption at the very heart of British politics, the monarchy, intelligence services, the police, media and celebrity. The ramifications for our society are enormous.

So I wish we could concentrate on proving the basics before getting drawn into all this other, more far-fetched stuff in the thread - Nazism, Satanism, the occult and all the David Icke claims.

The paedophile accusations are enough to be getting on with for now. All this other stuff just damages the credibility of the investigation and derails us from looking into the really important issues.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
We've always said on this website that the politicians are puppets, and that the real power lies hidden in the background where we can't see it.

So what better way to maintain control, for someone, as an example, high up in the intelligence services? So some ambitious young MP has a fondness for children? Perfect - let's fast track his career and nudge him to the very top, where we can use our knowledge of his background to ensure we get our own way.

In this scenario, these hidden powers would actively look for paedophiles and perverts so that their careers can be accelerated and then exploited once they reach a position of influence. How many of our politicians are compromised in this way?

And in the last few decades, how have our enemies benefited from this knowledge? For example, when Northern Ireland was imploding, if Sinn Fein had access to this knowledge, what concessions would it have got them? Have foreign intelligence services been able to use this information to influence our foreign policy?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

The ramifications for our society are enormous.

Why do you think there are cowards refusing to believe it?
They'd prefer to be complacent and let it go on happening.
Letting children be abused and murdered by these monsters.
I've been say'n it for years. Time for a good ole fashioned lynching.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join