It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London police: we believe claims of ‘VIP’ child sex abuse and murder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Scotland Yard says victim’s allegations against prominent political and establishment figures are credible and true.

Scotland Yard officers have said they believe allegations that a ring of prominent politicians and members of the establishment abused and terrorised children as young as seven more than 30 years ago and went on to kill three young boys.

So far one victim, known by the pseudonym Nick, has come forward to tell of a decade of abuse he suffered at the hands of people including senior politicians and members of Britain’s establishment, and of three homicides.

If the allegations are correct, it represents one of the worst scandals in modern British history and endangers already thin public trust in the politicians.

London police: we believe claims of ‘VIP’ child sex abuse and murder

Throughout Europe and especially in the UK there're more and more scandals and allegations emerging regarding sexual misconduct by prominent members of society. Many of those who said to believe these allegations were seen as silly tinfoil hat conspiracy believers but apparently it's becoming more difficult to simply dismiss these stories, especially now that Scotland Yard's openly involved. I just hope that this investigation at least leads somewhere and that no files mysteriously vanish or ''accidentally'' get destroyed, and that at least it'll continue instead of just bleed out after which no one will ever hear anything about it again. In that sense I think we can have at least some slight of optimism; I think this article on itself is quite a step.

If this is indeed true, then that's chilling news for the British as these monsters are the ones that govern their country or are otherwise in power, with a lot of accomplices and people who knew about these crimes to a more or lesser extent. Especially the last phrase from the article that I quoted is significant and on-spot because even though I don't live in the UK, I can imagine that yet another sex scandal is the last thing their establishment needs.

This article seems quite a confirmation of many things conspiracy believers and theorists have been saying. And at least it confirms that we have a lot to be cynical about....
edit on 19-12-2014 by Pitou because: clarification

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Believing it is one thing.

Doing something about it is another.

Words are meaningless.

They better get justice for these children.

Edit: A little off topic, but this should go some way to restoring David Icke's credibility around here.
They made him into a pariah for his revelations...

Shame on them.
edit on 19-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I never believed any of that nonsense about the Elites and the Ritualistic crap but after seeing this im way more inclined to believe it... for what other reason would humans do such a horrific thing....

Mystified
edit on 19/12/2014 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ph03n1x

Dirt attracts dirt.

By that I mean, that it is perfectly possible that there is a group of high powered child molesters out there, but I still find it highly unlikely that the incidents have anything to do with any pretence of ritual, no matter how dark in its aspect.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That's the thing when these stories pop up. Like somehow a ritual happening the same time as the abuse makes it different or more sinister. Child abuse is child abuse. Whether you donn a owl mask while prancing around fires doesn't change the severity of the act.

Sexual abuse is an epidemic, the difference with the high ups is that they can afford to shut everyone up about it. I doubt they will do anything for these victims. Ever notice how they never crack these cases until years after the abuse happens? Like they didn't know anything before then, puh-lees.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It's always seemed to me that if these elites have access to unlimited knowledge to begin with that they would know none of that occult/supernatural baloney works anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Dirt attracts dirt.

By that I mean, that it is perfectly possible that there is a group of high powered child molesters out there, but I still find it highly unlikely that the incidents have anything to do with any pretence of ritual, no matter how dark in its aspect.

I tend to agree with this. I also suspect that it's not widespread, meaning not something that most of the rich and powerful are involved in. Nevertheless, it is horrific and, if true, I hope justice is swift and horrible for the perpetrators. I think it's important to remember that a couple detectives believing it's true does not make it a fact, although I suspect it probably will turn out to be a fact.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

It's always seemed to me that if these elites have access to unlimited knowledge to begin with that they would know none of that occult/supernatural baloney works anyway.

How do you know it's baloney? And what does this situation really have to do with that, anyway? These are alleged crimes and the ritual aspect is probably a crock.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Although he gets a bad rep these days it would certainly be one in the bag for Icke as he was claiming this kind of thing was being covered up years ago.

maybe not the ritualistic aspect but certainly the fact it was going on and covered up.

Food for thought.

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ritual has nothing at all to do with the supernatural. It's about order, and power.
There's absolutely no reason for all the incense waving, kneeling, procession, Eucharist etc. that goes on in a Catholic church, but it presents order, and power, and subservience, and obedience.

When a sect of any description uses ritual, they are creating a separation from those outside the sect, and a unity within the sect. Nothing more. None of it does anything magical.

If these monsters are using ritual, it's all about power, unity, and solemnity to protect their secrecy.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Dirt attracts dirt.

I tend to agree with this. I also suspect that it's not widespread, meaning not something that most of the rich and powerful are involved in. Nevertheless, it is horrific and, if true, I hope justice is swift and horrible for the perpetrators. I think it's important to remember that a couple detectives believing it's true does not make it a fact, although I suspect it probably will turn out to be a fact.
Franklin Cover up, Google it. All democratic governments on this planet are run by sick crazies with ritual tendencies.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
They will probably wait until the perpetrators are dead, and then expose a little bit of truth. Just like they did with Jimmy Savile. Dead people don't talk, after all.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Although he gets a bad rep these days it would certainly be one in the bag for Icke as he was claiming this kind of thing was being covered up years ago.

maybe not the ritualistic aspect but certainly the fact it was going on and covered up.

Food for thought.

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

'

At any given time it's safe to speculate that a number of the rich and powerful are doing horrible things. It does not give any credit to David Icke to have figured that out. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, he's claiming virtually government-wide participation in this sort of thing, right? Hardly likely.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Tangerine

Dirt attracts dirt.

Franklin Cover up, Google it. All democratic governments on this planet are run by sick crazies with ritual tendencies.

Sorry, I don't do your research for you. If you have testable evidence to cite, please do so. If you just have unsubstantiated claims, well....

Ritual tendencies? What in hell does that mean? If people go to work at the same time each day and park their cars in the same spots and eat pork chops every Wednesday, that's ritual. Explain what you mean by "ritual tendencies". And it it's only a tendency, that suggests that it's not actualized.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I read another thread on ATS recently that dealt with the pedophile problem with those in high office, including here in America. I watched one of the clips and it was bone chilling. Although I didnt have much compassion for the illegal kids at the border before I watched the youtube, I have prayed for them every night since.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The crimes are so horrible, Scotland Yard has been dribbling out the news slowly to gauge public reaction.

Its so obvious when they always stress the crimes happened thirty years ago. This kind of information could lead to riots and guillotines.

Think about your reaction if you saw a real incontrovertible photo of an elected official penetrating a screaming child's ass! What man or parent or victim of child abuse wouldn't be justified for killing that man?

Sexual depravity is an addiction. It doesn't just go away. The same stuff is undoubtedly going on today. If they admit current MPs are raping children, it wouldn't take much to justify murdering the perpetrators.

Who would run the country then? Who would run the United States govt when we find out the same perverted sociopaths are raping children in our country?

Are you ready to step up when you find out Lindsay Graham is a pedophile, or Harry Reid? They both look the part.
edit on 122014-12-19T22:03:15-06:002014-12-19T22:03:15-06:00102014201419FridayAmerica/Chicago15 by mcChoodles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Being 'british' english, this is something that has shocked and horrified me to the core. Its because these people are so high in society even extending to the royal household that it has shaken my trust in my 'so-called betters'.

I did read earlier this year that the government was very worried because it could bring it down with the number of prominent people involved and of course their mp accomplices. Personallky I don't care if for a short time our government were in disarray because I doubt it involves the whole lot of them and people like this aren't fit to be in his positions in society - like the bankers, they shoulod be in jail!

However for the ordinary person not on cameron's or queens party list the law is specific and quick to arrest so I would like a decend explanation from the police as to how this lot have got away with it. It can'[t be that difficult to investigate, in fact easier than with Joe public because people of this importance have their lives documented by their diaries - so you know when and where their sorry ar..s were at such a time and its not that difficult with modern computing to put a whole lot of people free at certain times or within certain vicinities.

What I do think we also need to consider is that I doubt some foreign governments are not aware of our vips behaviour and it would be interesting to see whether there has been blackmail against some of these, especially mp's to do favours for other country's or businesses. I think there could be more to this as its information that not only sells but leads to blackmail especially over this sort of information. So we need to be prepared to go for others maybe in the conspiratorial crimes, as they are equally guilty by concealing and making use of this information but doing nothing to help these poor children probably from the most vulnerable within our children at those terrible times.

I hope that with the general election this won't get swept under the carpet as it should be headline news daily yet our news pundits are scratching news from abroad and killings of kids in australia etc instead of concentrating and launching their own investigations into these hideous crimes.

We cannot live in a country that proclaims democracy yet we have an upper class that doesn't get prosecuted for crimes and the bankers needn't think they have got away with their crimes, although those against children are far worse for me to stomach.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18783912]Pitou[/post
]

This is what I believe was behind the murder of the young child Maddie McCann in Portugal.

British government psychopath perverts involved.

Need I say any more?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

I think we all know its still going on as these fiends don't change their sexual likes over the years. I suspect some from the 70's are still involved although many, like Kitty could be living abroad in order to run if the pace gets too hot.

I was furious when I heard on the tv that the police would have advised cliff richards about their intended raid. Why should he be treated different from any other person under investigation and given the chance to destroy evidence?

We cannot have a two-tiered legal system and we need to stop this preferential deference treatment the police give to vips - damn it he's only a pop singer from a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

There is something very suspicious about the taking of Madeleine Mccann and the british government were all over it.

What I would like to know is who was nearby in secret was it a vip that is being protected? Although the parents are a doctor and surgeon, and all the money given to them hasn't resolved this issue I can't help wondering if they have been compromised in some way about this.

I must own that I have always wondered though whether as parents probably tired out with little ones and the pressures of work, if a dose of phenergon or whatever is the guaranteed good night's sleep for the little ones drink is now, whether a dose too much was not the cause and a dreadful accident occurred - I hagte seeing those parents, especially the mother looking so sad. Madeleines' little face on the tv still makes me sad for them as she looked such a little angel.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join