It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars like Object near Pluto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I am currently listening to c2c and they mention something about a mars like object near pluto and supposely it was captured by our sun, does anyone have any more detail: since not much was said of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
c2c? What is that.

Secondly, I would suggest trying to find some linkage for the subject matter if you want anyone here to be able to have an informed discussion.

Are we sure this isn't more PlanetX type crap?

Finally, you might wanna try the space forum.

Regards,

Osiris

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
here is a thread about what they might be talking about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if someone heard about this and garballed it into a mars object captured by the sun.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I didn't hear the show but I assume that they were talking about one of the outer planetoids like Sedna (which some astronomers believe was captured from a passing star). None of these kuiper belt objects are the size of mars, though.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok, good I was worried we were on the virge of more planet X type junk... me I'm worried about Planet Z.. that's the real trouble maker

I remember reading that theory on space.com I believe it was.. possibly several months ago now... That's the problem with our observations, the more things we see, the more questions we need to have answered. Just goes to show we know almost nothing about the universe as a whole (which ain't too surprising the universe == big)

Osiris

new topics

top topics

join