It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS seems unusually slow this evening...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Well, as long as there is nothing wrong with the site itself, I guess I am happy enough. In the next two weeks, I will be busier with festive matters, and AFK so to speak for more prolonged periods than normal, so I suppose it will not be much of an issue for me.

My main concern was that the slow down might be related to an impending attack, or attack in progress on the site. If that is not the case, then the site being slow for me is just something I will have to get used to! Consider the matter closed from my perspective!

Incidentally, just in case I cannot access the site due to the aforementioned problems between now and Christmas Day, I would like to take the opportunity to wish all of you (even calstorm, who may have stolen the fastness of my internets
) a very merry Christmas. Heres hoping that every single one of you have a happy holiday time, that you get all you need from the break, and indeed from any family related, or possibly booze related activities that you may have planned!

Much love to all of you!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
My main concern was that the slow down might be related to an impending attack, or attack in progress on the site.

We're still in the Internet equivalent of a bomb shelter. I may relax the DDoS mitigation a bit in a couple days.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Thank you for your diligence sir!

As long as there is nothing actively to be concerned about, aside from the fact that we are as you say on full alert and hunkered down in readiness to repel boarders, then I can rest easy on the matter!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: TrueBrit
My main concern was that the slow down might be related to an impending attack, or attack in progress on the site.

We're still in the Internet equivalent of a bomb shelter. I may relax the DDoS mitigation a bit in a couple days.

Yay....I made it back
(only 3 tries this time. LOL)

Sorry the attack hurt ATS like it did...it's got to be hell trying to get it back right

At least with your comment above I know it's not all me
And from a few of the comments here, I'm not alone either

Now, I shall be brave and try to venture elsewhere and see what happens
Several threads I'm way behind on and have a lot of catching up to do....

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ugh....double post

sorry guys
*sigh*

edit on 21-12-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join