It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog faces death after owner's will states that he be euthanized, buried with her

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Let's turn this around for a second.

What if the Dog died first ?

Should we put the Human down to bury with the Dog ?

This is the most ignorant thing I have read in a long time.

Are you trying to top it with that post, because seriously?

Kill a human for a dog?

Come on, man.

You just don't get it...

I was making a point using the same logic as the owner of this animal.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I'm sorry. There is a lot of crap to sift through on this site. Sometimes some of the more subtle satires get past me. I should have known better.
edit on 19-12-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
No biggie...

The thread is moving fast.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
One more reason why I don't have any sort of pet, I have had pets in the past, but I'm too old now, and most of my family is close.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was thinking about this topic from a legal perspective, and ignoring the emotional drama, I wonder who the # is going to enforce it anyway?!
What is some US judge going to make an order instructing officers of the court to shoot the dog? Really?
Saying that though, 'officers of enforcement' regularly shoot people and animals dead in the US so I guess it is more than realistic to imagine.
Still, it's just a dog in a big world of many lives lost each day, if it doesn't suffer fear or pain while being killed why the tears by so many? ...aside from the wasted meat of course.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The only way I see this as valid is if the dog, already at age nine, had extreme health issues requiring much financial cost and daily care, thus finding a suitable home was going to be a huge burden on family and impossible through adoption.

Otherwise its ridiculous, a nine year old dog has much more life to live and love to give.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iglooand love to give.

You interpret being loyal to the hand that feeds it as love yeh? Interesting.
I guarantee if that dog moved into my house within a few weeks of being fed by me it would become loyal to my pack.
Strange idea of what 'love' is but hey, if it makes your world all cozy and full of rainbows I'm pleased for you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join