It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 'explodes' in China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
RR

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

UFO 'explodes' in China

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
they made it a little vague in there description, but from what i read it sounds more like a weapons test then anything else... but still u cant rule out the possibility of it being a space craft of some sorts, do u have another site that explains it a bit more?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I just heard about this on Coast to Coast and would really like to know anymore information, if any is available.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
the chinese aint renown for their openess on these topics but it wouldnt be the first time a ufo crashed in china... check out the dropa disks if u aint alredy heard of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm not sure that was a space craft of any kind. When I was alot younger, between 5-10 years old a metorite crashed into a neighbors yard as I and a friend were playing outside late at night.

There was a brilliant flash, one which I first though was lightning then quickly decided it was so late that it had become day, believe it or not. For several moments it was as bright as it is on a clear day in early afternoon.

I never saw the meteorite fall but the parentals did, as they were drunkenly "playing" by the pool. From my experience and the experience shared by others that night, I can conclude that it is far more likely that the object was a meteorite. it fits the description and I see no evidence that it was anything else.

Just my thoughts on the incident.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I haven't seen any additional information on this yet, though it was interesting. I was curious to see if anything was found once this impacted the ground.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that UFO's crash that much,if at all! but they could be getting shot down which is also hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If it was an actual alien craft, you would think they would devote more than a paragraph story to it.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
when it is not meteor it can be several things.

- missle
- prototype craft of the craft which was in another topic ( antigravity from india.)
- US spy probe.
- aliens.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
spacejunk im guessing. too little info.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
when it is not meteor it can be several things.

- missle
- prototype craft of the craft which was in another topic ( antigravity from india.)
- US spy probe.
- aliens.

All of which should give clearly recognizable debris. A rock is a bit more stealthy among other rocks, heh

I lean on a comet or meteor or whatever those that blow up are called.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think there was some kind of American spy project going on -I bet it will be covered up very soon...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Judging by the descriptions from the witnesses in the article about a "ghostly red light as the object passed overhead" and "a huge explosion" i'd say it was a meteorite burning up in the atmosphere. The reason why i'm sure of this is because a few years ago i had a similar experience while viewing a predicted meteor shower. We were watching small meteors all night when all of a sudden i heard an explosion, then saw a red streak of light pass over head that lit up the whole sky...much like what the witnesses in the article explained. I must say it was definitely awesome and if i wasnt there that night to watch a meteor shower i admit i probably would have second guessed what it was.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Very interesting. Lanzhou in China is actually the center of nuclear energy research and production. It has its own plutonium processing plant. It is really well industrialised. Oil, gas and a major arterial link to Mongolia and Russia. The place is "hot". Plutonium, oil and gas. Geiger counters would go off the meter.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I find it hard to believe that UFO's crash that much,if at all! but they could be getting shot down which is also hard to believe.

A common but interesting idea.

What crashes more often? Windows 3.1 or Windows 98? There you go. Sometimes the more complex something is, the more it can go wrong... I'd wager that people in the 40's never dreamed cars would still be breaking down in 2004...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
if you can travel at least 4.2 lightyears with a spacevessel, im sure you had enought practice in terrestrial(under gravity)-condition not to crash it.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Theres a show comming on now on the History Channel China's Roswell. Might be a interesting for this thread

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
im gonna go with US spy probe. it is said that they have developed the means for anti gravity travel, seeing as they mess up so frequently in other areas they probably got a little over confident and decided to take out their triangle craft for a little recon work when *KerrRRbBoOooMMMmmMm*

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   

A woman shows a piece of meteorite dropped onto the earth after the nightly explosion in Gansu Province Saturday night

You can read in that article from China Daily which hosts this photo that :"The department has sent policemen to search for possible fallen objects but found nothing so far "

where is this photo coming from???

oops forgot the link

[edit on 14-12-2004 by jazzgul]

[edit on 14-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It's not terribly uncommon for meteorites to "airburst"...probably the same thing happened here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join