It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Brown Grand Jury gets stranger. Witness 41 filmed incident on cell phone and threw phone in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ferguson witness 41

When prosecutor Kathi Alizadeh said it’s too bad there weren’t surveillance cameras at the apartment complex, the witness then says she had a video of “the entire thing on her phone.”

The witness added, “But I dropped it in the toilet.”

Alizadeh told “Witness 41″ that forensic experts could still examine her cell phone for crucial evidence, but she claimed the phone was in the “junkyard.” Alizadeh says the witness told her she was “so mad, she threw it away.”

When interviewed by the FBI she told them that she saw Michael on his knees with Officer Wilson standing over him. During her grand jury testimony she related that she felt like choking the FBI agent who told her that he felt she was lying.

Later in the story it is revealed that Witness 41 like Witness 40 suffers from some type of mental health problem also. Included in her mental health problems is that she has three personalities.

Would not be surprised if all of the witness had some form of mental health problems. This has been the strangest case. By releasing the transcripts, the media has the ability to challenge everything said by the witness in the court of public opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Ferguson “Witness 41″ suffers from “mood swings, three personalities,” and takes pills for her condition

Maybe she was watching TV.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Would not be surprised if all of the witness had some form of mental health problems.

Not surprising that people with mental health problems would live in areas of poverty.

Just like its not surprising that Politicians and Corporate Board Members can be psychopathic
www.forbes.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Ferguson “Witness 41″ suffers from “mood swings, three personalities,” and takes pills for her condition

this seems suspect to me.
multiple personality is very rare.
even if she does have it i would think a lawyer could get their testimony thrown out on the grounds that they are a looney toon

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Would not be surprised if all of the witness had some form of mental health problems.

Not surprising that people with mental health problems would live in areas of poverty.

Just like its not surprising that Politicians and Corporate Board Members can be psychopathic
www.forbes.com...

You actually believe that all of the witnesses have mental health problems? However you look at it, "they" can diagnose all of us with something or another. They are just saying these things to discredit their testimonies. And people from all walks of life can have mental health issues. In fact, I feel like the upper class suffers the most.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Lets have her here for an AMA. Guaranteed ATS would get to the bottom of her, "I recorded it, dropped it in a toilet and threw it away", testimony.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

You actually believe that all of the witnesses have mental health problems?

No and didn't say that .
However, its also not surprising that their is a greater chance of finding people with more serious or untreated forms of mental disabilities in low income areas.

Heavy non functional Drug users and long term homeless people have been found to likely have more serious mental disabilities and they tend to hang around the low income areas for obvious economic reasons.

Functioning people suffering with the more than average mental issues are also likely not to be economically successful hence they are likely to live in low economic areas.

Also the people that can't afford the mental health treatments or medications are also likely to live around low income areas.

Than you have the financially desperate or lazy people that are not suffering from mental disorder but lie to purposely get diagnosed with it in order to get benefits that also tend to live in low income areas for obvious economic reasons.

ofcourse that is not to stay all low income people have mental disorder , but if I was going to look for people with non functional mental disorders I would look in low income areas.

If I wanted to find functional working Psychopaths I would go to DC and Comcast board meetings to find them.

At the end of the day will they be able to proof they are not reliable witness due to a mental disorder? Will they be able to provide documentation or records of mental disorder treatments?

edit on 071231America/ChicagoFri, 19 Dec 2014 02:07:00 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
They should've just done what they did to James Holmes and have the judge put a gag order on the case so absolutely nothing, even minute details, can be released.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
you know it's been said time and time again that we will never know unless the jurors themselves come out and say who they took to be credible or what the vote was.

to continue to say this witness said this or this witness said that proves nothing.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Many people in the hood are on disability they know the system and how to get free money!!

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Many people in the hood are on disability they know the system and how to get free money!!

YEah screwing th e rest of us who actually NEED IT because we cant actually work safely anymore.

top topics

join