It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Children found stabbed to death in Cairns, Australia. - Breaking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Ah! What the hell, for real ATS may as well change its name to Doom and Gloom, I get on and first few random threads are one about a cop stooping another cop from beating a handcuffed man, the other thread is about the London underage kids sex ring the good ol boys had going, and then there is this. 8 Children found stabbed to death in Cairns, Australia. - Breaking News....

OK! Sad stuff. RIP little Australian kids, hope they get to the bottom of this. But I'm going to watch some cat videos or something its been a depressing day and first few minutes online.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
She just started attending a Church? First of all, most kids do not just line up for murder by knife. I certainly don't trust some of the Church's either. Especially ones with odd rings on the doctor attending or different signs anyway. Things don't always go down the way they're presented. And a lot of sacrifices have been going on this month it appears.

Memphis and JC is one that is highly suspicious to me.
edit on 20-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Yeah, trust the church to get those little chirping birds & big blue skies out, right?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I get the haters, those that cannot understand a different perspective and deem it trolling or racism but regardless of the race.

Earth has developed the ability to re-define Survival of the Fittest which is Natural Selection.

Excuse me not researching this comment:

"the majority of people on Earth could not financially afford to have 8 children which would grow into productive humans"

I think therefore we need to help nature to get rid of these Cancers.

And here today is the NATURAL response to Earth balancing itself. Sad 8 "children" have been stabbed to death, but this is 8 Children that shouldnt have been allowed to exist prior to Uncle Scum seeding Auntie Sheite.

I am for one, glad they are all DEAD. They would have only made EARTH a worse place to live.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrowMan
I get the haters, those that cannot understand a different perspective and deem it trolling or racism but regardless of the race.

Earth has developed the ability to re-define Survival of the Fittest which is Natural Selection.

Excuse me not researching this comment:

"the majority of people on Earth could not financially afford to have 8 children which would grow into productive humans"

I think therefore we need to help nature to get rid of these Cancers.

And here today is the NATURAL response to Earth balancing itself. Sad 8 "children" have been stabbed to death, but this is 8 Children that shouldnt have been allowed to exist prior to Uncle Scum seeding Auntie Sheite.

I am for one, glad they are all DEAD. They would have only made EARTH a worse place to live.

wow....just wow.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCrowMan

I think therefore we need to help nature to get rid of these Cancers. And here today is the NATURAL response to Earth balancing itself. Sad 8 "children" have been stabbed to death, but this is 8 Children that shouldnt have been allowed to exist prior to Uncle Scum seeding Auntie Sheite. I am for one, glad they are all DEAD. They would have only made EARTH a worse place to live.

wow.....i hate to break it to you bud...but people like you are the problem ....your comments are sick and disgusting and you should hang your head in shame

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

you owe me a new floor.
as my jaw just went straight through it.

Beginning to get the same impression over this case as unity has, what occurred in that house was nothing short of pure unadulterated evil.

Posters like this one quoted are enough to solidify my belief that a great Evil is playing it's hand this month, it no longer wishes to hide it wants to be seen, it wants to relish in the blood of the innocent and spread its power (fear) on a global scale.

That's what does these atrocity's, Humans are purely it's conduits, and posts like that solidity that belief.

And on topic, she was having *problems* of a spiritual manner.. it's been well overlooked, they want that fact buried.
It may not have even been her, it may have been one of the kids, but someone let Evil into that house, and it tore them apart.. as such things do.

But they'd rather you not know, as then you have no defense.
And the existence of such things means Questions... they don't want that, it shatters the control system.
edit on 21-12-2014 by Xarian6 because: plurals...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Thats disgusting, how the eff is that Earth's natural response? what are you on about???????? Don't try make excuses for your absolutely sick way of thinking, the Earth has NOTHING to do with it. their lives were tragically taken too early because of the unspeakable actions of the person who is supposed to protect them with their life. Ugh..... And you put quotation marks around children like they were something else your sick.

People will say anything for some attention i swear.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
And on topic, she was having *problems* of a spiritual manner.. it's been well overlooked, they want that fact buried.
It may not have even been her, it may have been one of the kids, but someone let Evil into that house, and it tore them apart.. as such things do.

Yeah nice one mate! The same kind of psychotic & delusional rant that got 8 kids stabbed to death in the first place.

She was mentally unstable, the church got into her head with the same kind of rot your talking and it caused her to snap. That's what happened here!
edit on 21-12-2014 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
latest reports are that she was using "Ice"

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah nice one mate! The same kind of psychotic & delusional rant that got 8 kids stabbed to death in the first place.

She was mentally unstable, the church got into her head with the same kind of rot your talking and it caused her to snap. That's what happened here!

So because i believe in a spiritual existence, one of both Evil/good - Light/dark
That makes me, Quote: "psychotic & delusional" ??

I am of no religion (just for the record), but i recognize Evil.
And this was an Evil act, in fact it was beyond anything we have seen in recent years.
At least in Australia anyway.

I presented a theory, based on the evidence presented via those that were talking to her days prior.
And for the record whatever congregation she turned to failed her and those 8 kids, even if my theory is bunk they still failed to do their JOB which is to protect their flock from such atrocity's

Which in itself is an Evil act of ignorance.

May fail to understand, and that's ok.. but i will not stand here and try to talk about the "what is" with someone that calls me paranoid and delusional. you have made your choice, and that's ok.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So because i believe in a spiritual existence, one of both Evil/good - Light/dark
That makes me, Quote: "psychotic & delusional" ??

Well you have quite clearly tried to blame the act of this women murdering these children on some demonic evil force, that you yourself have claimed most likely originated from the children.

So to be perfectly frank, my answer to your question is, yes!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join