It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply Button Often Missing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm noticing more and more frequently, usually in the posse comitatus threads that the REPLY button is missing at the top and bottom of the page. At first I just settled on the idea that I couldn't reply in these threads. Now, I pick a random post in the thread to reply to, which often confuses the person who posted.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

I have buttons missing fairly often too.

Thought it was just because I'm usually on mobile though.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Me too but if you use the quote button you can reply, kinda

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

When I try to do that it doesn't load the quotes half the time lol

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
me too. i just reply to the OPs first post in threads with no reply button.
edit on R2014th2014-12-18T21:48:17-06:0020140pm3514 by RoScoLaz4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I get it sometimes. Though there isn't a space between Subscribe and Alert when it happens to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Closed thread possibly?

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful
No, the threads are open. Here is an example.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
And another one. Its getting so I can hardly post anymore.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Do your opinions differ from the 'official line' most times ? are your posts 'anti police' and 'anti establishment' ?

Maybe ATS have you tagged and preventing you and others from posting. Are ATS becoming 'anti freedom of speech' ? If so, who's really running the show here ?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

I haven't seen anything that provides evidence of that.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You know what would be really great is if a member posted a concern to the Board Business and Questions Forum and a mod or staff member provided some input/advice.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Very strange how ATS staff completely ignores this topic. Out of all the buttons, only the reply button vanishes from select topics.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I believe there is a post count restriction in the Posse Comitatus forum.
Pretty sure you need 500 posts to start a thread there.

I see a reply button in the post....so I don't see why you cannot post to that.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

To be honest, sometimes I think outside elements are working to prevent certain opinions from being released. No I'm not saying ATS is some gov surveillance project where they want to see what people think, but I do believe that sometimes someone or some group limits voices as they please.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ok, let me put it another way. What should be the follow up here? Is staff working to give us more than "I don't know" on this topic? Is the problem being discussed behind the scenes with the goal of fixing the issue or at least letting us know that it won't be fixed so that we can move on? Is there something I can do to help? Is there some other course of action we could be taking to move forward on this issue?

I'm used to a pretty professional work environment where we expect a degree of progression when submitting a technical issue question so maybe I'm misconstruing what's expected here on ATS. If so I apologise for pushing the issue. It seems to me, unless it is intentional, that multiple members not able to post on a regular basis is a fairly substantial issue for ATS.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Thank you for providing a data point from another forum. Interesting how many instances seem to be occurring. I wonder if there is an efficient way to track its volume and pattern.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Actually that was a closed thread, my apologies. Next time I see it happen in an open thread I'll screenshot it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join