It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Lies in Obama’s Cuba Speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: interupt42

Perhaps.

But I still bet the Cuban Government will benefit more than their Citizens.

Thats a given, but that is not really any different than here in the US. The only difference is that Fidel is the only lobbyist .

Here in the US the lobbyist clients always get the better end of the stick even when they lose they win because they use our tax payers money to bail them out. When gov't is wasteful with their money or goes in a spending spree who coincidently happens to be their for them to catch some of that cash?

Think about all the industry that the US tax payers are un-happy with, yet coincidently enough the clients of the largest lobbyist industry that are involved in those same industry are raking in the money.

With improperly regulated corruption measures in place gov/lobbyiest always benefit over its citizens.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The funny thing is...you stopped counting at 10!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The good thing is that we'll soon have McDonald's in Havana. America won!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I wonder which Lobby outfit will be representing Castro?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Was I suppose to see lies listed some where? I see things like he did not mention this etc, not lies. I came here for lies and all I got was one of those things you see on facebook that gives a great headline and then article is just crap. I think they call it click bait. Things have been going down hill in Cuba for awhile. We might have just prevented another surge of refugees.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join