It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Admit That Armored Vehicles Are for Fighting “Constitutionalists” With Guns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Here is something interesting.. A Sherriff in Spokane Valley, Washington on video states the reasons they need armored vehicles is because of Constitutionalists..

Anyway I thought this was interesting and thought I would share it..

Video

Link to News Story:
conservativetribune.com...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

I think that is a fair statement, constitutionalists would be the militias. I think the police would be hard pressed against the militias in Washington even with their Armored vehicles.

For my children's sake, I hope to never see it come down to militias VS. Police, there would be lots of dead cops.

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Why didn't the interviewer follow up with - "Don't you believe in the Constitution?"

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Initially, I thought that it was gonna be taken out of context or a mix-up due to his sense of humour...

I was wrong.

This is gonna cause a # storm among the Constitutionalists...
Which, lets be honest, consists of about 99% of the States.

Is something sinister on the horizon?
This stinks of Civil War protocol.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Why didn't the interviewer follow up with - "Don't you believe in the Constitution?"

Actually I would have liked to see more of what he had to say.. I hate half ass videos..
But he did say what he said.. There is no denying that..

@kdyam I definitely agree with you.. I tell people I talk about this crap all the time because it isnt my life I am worried about it is my kids and their kids lives I am worried about..

The more lazy we are.. The harder it will be for them to fix this hell hole we laid out for them.. But hey.. We still got football and beer..
edit on 12/18/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I cannot fathom how anyone could think that the preservation of Constitutional values is a threat to security on any level, whether it be national or local, unless those holding that view intend to ensure that those Constitutional rights and values would be violated. Or perhaps they know that those rights are going to be violated, and instead of protecting the rights of the citizens they wish to crack down on them. It seems that there is a huge rise in criminalizing patriots. Anyone who would use weapons to fight for the preservation of their Constitutional rights is a patriot in my book. And not only that, but all the Founding Fathers would have considered such individuals patriots as well. This is quite obvious given their writings on the subject. John Adams said "There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty."

And probably my favorite Jefferson quote: "...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

One of my absolute favorite quotes from Abraham Lincoln came from his first inaugural address: "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." Those are the words of a man who truly understood the system of government we have in place. Those in power, including the police, have forgotten their place. They have forgotten that the inalienable rights of every single American citizen is steadfast and is never to be trampled upon.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
now that they know the police armor up is for future conflict with the constitutionalists; the constitutionalists will develop TTPs for dealing with armor. The constitutionalists will know what side of the question of individual freedom at least that sheriff stands in advance. Generally constitutionalists respect sheriffs departments more than muni police because sheriffs are elected by the people in the county. traditionally sheriffs are big time respecters of a strict constructionist interpretation of the constitution and often at odds with constitutional abuses by everyone from mayors up to the president. evidently some sheriffs do not follow this pattern.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Which, lets be honest, consists of about 99% of the States.

Think that number might be a little high, don't forget that liberals and progressives are 'taking over '

Would agree its over 50% easy tho.

Ya this guy really used a poor choice of words, he did make it sound rather negative.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Those in power, including the police, have forgotten their place. They have forgotten that the inalienable rights of every single American citizen is steadfast and is never to be trampled upon.

& fast forward over 150 years...
Not much has changed.

I wonder if Presidents had Armed Secret Service protecting them with tax payers Money in the days of Washington?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah, no doubt I exaggerated quite abit...

Didn't really need to, to drive the point home either.

I'm sure this will cause quite a stir.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

originally posted by: Bilk22

Actually I would have liked to see more of what he had to say.. I hate half ass videos..

So would I. I guess though that the rest of the video will pop up somewhere maybe.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
WTF did you think they were for?
Busting crack houses full of severely malnourished weaklings?
They were always for the fight that's looming over the constitution......if you cant see it coming you need spectacles.......
The Constitution is considered an obsolete document by your governmental oligarchs.....the police merely reflect that opinion....

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
And we still have more rounds than their little buggys will carry so they are still screwed

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

They are coming, be prepared

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Step number 1 in the war against terror is to eliminate individual freedom "to protect collective freedom".

So, the the land of the free, if you hang your hat on the constitution, and insist on the right of the individual to be armed so that well-informed militias can keep rouge governments in-check then you are a terrorist.

A god-damn freedom lovin terrorist.

Armored tanks, hollow-point rounds, thug officers, private corporation policy-enforcement and a general paranoid mistrust of everything "civilian" is clearly the flavor of the American militarized police state.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Is something sinister on the horizon?
This stinks of Civil War protocol.

You think they would take these liberties now if there wasn't something more coming?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

The Constitution is considered an obsolete document by your governmental oligarchs…..the police merely reflect that opinion....

Minions of the state, no longerr serving the people. but enforcing state laws on them and them alone.

Last time I saw a banker or politicians house assaulted by one of these was… never. They are the biggest thieves and are immune, protected by the new police state.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Those are nice toys and protect against most rifle fire and small explosions. But they are very vulnerable to fire. A couple of molotovs in the right place can not only drown the engine but also bring internal tempratures up to unbearable levels.

So throw a couple molotovs stall the engine and wait them out.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I see a convention of Sheriffs in Wash D.C. against Obama's amnesty, federal gun restrictions. A sheriffs in Washington St. refusing to enforce 'draconian gun laws". Sheriffs in Utah, Colorado...all over the place taking stands against Obama and the Feds.

I guess there's different views in local law enforcement just like the rest of us.

A little more attention paid to local politics and elections might help improve this.

It looks like more the cities are supporting this trend of Liberal direction. Rural not so much.

Let 'em have the cities...LOL, those will be the first to collapse....

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kdyam

Constitutionalists aren't necessarily members of the militia.

They have different names for a reason....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join