It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matter!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Every single day I learn of another senseless killing at the hands of the police. It's not just on people of color, police tend to be brutal in general, but there is an obvious spike in the black demographic.

I can't help but be enraged by this. I made a video having a rant but be warned it has a couple of offensive words in it. I was trying to contain myself but this is just too much. We have this problem in the UK although not nearly as bad. When I was younger I would get harrassed and stopped and searched by the police all the EFFIN TIME.

It's only changed because people were outraged by it. But this still hasn't changed in cities like London, evidently!!

Language warning, viewer discretion advised.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh?
Life only matters if it is Black? Or it just matters more, or deserves to get shouted out to matter above all others?

Maybe Black people who commit crimes resist arrest more, maybe it is a street culture thing?

Why are there any black cops if it is so obvious?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
Every single day I learn of another senseless killing at the hands of the police.

Then turn the news off.

Here's some real news for you......police and civilians have been killing each other since before you were born and they'll keep doing it after you're gone. If there were no blacks, they would be killing people regardless. People whom the police believe are a threat to them. That belief stems from the fact that police officers get killed in the line of duty every day, and race has little to do with it most of the time.

It's called the nature of the beast. Grow up and learn to deal with it.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique
Seems like the norm, and they want you to get use to it.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The first 2 comments in this thread were completely unexpected. I am shocked. To clarify, I never said only Black lives matter. Wow. I actually made clear the opposite. I honestly can't believe that response!!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

It would appear people are getting used to it. Apathy sucks. To not act is the same to act.. for evil prevails when good men do nothing...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Like how there is a black cop in your video.
Utterly pointless.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The first 2 comments in this thread were completely unexpected. I am shocked. To clarify, I never said only Black lives matter. Wow. I actually made clear the opposite. I honestly can't believe that response!!

"Black lives matter"

That is what you wrote for the title of your rant

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
"It's called the nature of the beast. Grow up and learn to deal with it. "

If growing up means becoming an emotionless Psychopath, I'd rather stay young thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

"Black lives matter"

Titles of threads tend to suggest the main theme. I cleared your nonsense argument before you even posted. I cleared it up in the OP. Maybe you should try reading it and watching the video before you comment, instead of just attacking the title.

I'm sure you did watch the video though

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
actually no lives matter...in 20 years we wont even remember anything posted on ats from this date past...in 100 years we will all be dead...in 20 years after that we will all be forgotten except the occasional mention of us...in 1000 years (a blink in time) nothing whatsoever will remain of us or anything we knew except when the future references us and how important we all thought we were....we run on caveman wiring....we are monkeys with an education system and a better brain...

man that sounds awful

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

"Black lives matter"

Titles of threads tend to suggest the main theme. I cleared your nonsense argument before you even posted. I cleared it up in the OP. Maybe you should try reading it and watching the video before you comment, instead of just attacking the title.

Nope, didn't watch it, the caption showing the video shows a black cop and a white cop.
Not going to waste my time on watching a pointless video that shows a black cop along with a white cop dealing with some thug scum when it obviously disproves any point you were trying to make.

link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
actually no lives matter...in 20 years we wont even remember anything posted on ats from this date past...in 100 years we will all be dead...in 20 years after that we will all be forgotten except the occasional mention of us...in 1000 years (a blink in time) nothing whatsoever will remain of us or anything we knew except when the future references us and how important we all thought we were....we run on caveman wiring....we are monkeys with an education system and a better brain...

man that sounds awful

Life is so much more than that dude.
I feel sorry for you.

link   

"Black lives matter"

Nope, didn't watch it, the caption showing the video shows a black cop and a white cop.
Not going to waste my time on watching a pointless video that shows a black cop along with a white cop dealing with some thug scum when it obviously disproves any point you were trying to make.

Refer to your avatar.
Irony..

If you won't watch a video based on the thumbnail then do you have any grounding to comment on the content of the video? You judged the whole video based on that? There is a lot more than that in the video. I can't believe you even commented so strongly when you are clearly ignorant to the actual content of the video, you said it yourself. Please refrain from derailing this thread because you've got a chip on your shoulder.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Where is your outrage about the hundreds of innocent black children/adults that are murdered by other blacks every year just in my city of Memphis?

You never hear about that from the cop haters that act like they are enraged by a black criminal being RIGHTFULLY shot down by the police.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Like how there is a black cop in your video.
Utterly pointless.

This isn't an attack on white cops. Did you hear me say white cops? No you didn't. This is about POLICE BRUTALITY ON PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY BLACK PEOPLE. There's statistics to back this up.

Not once in the video or in this thread have I said anything that is anti white or targetted at white people. I'm baffled at this conversation and how you are partaking in it. Please, have some decency.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Where is your outrage about the hundreds of innocent black children/adults that are murdered by other blacks every year just in my city of Memphis?

You never hear about that from the cop haters that act like they are enraged by a black criminal being RIGHTFULLY shot down by the police.

I am supposed to have a response for that, whatever it was?

Police are supposed to know better. They are trusted to know better. But they don't. Therefore they can't be trusted.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well the title of your thread is you screaming that "BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!"

Do the hundreds of innocent ones killed every year only in one city every year not matter to you?

You are all up in arms about black lives being lost,and all.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If you actually knew what kind of murderous garbage that cops deal with on an hourly basis-you would know why they are ready to pull the trigger.

Believe me-even an apologist like yourself would be ready to pull the trigger after being a cop for one day down here.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Dang people... You guys are jumping all over OP like he just said something horrible. He/she didnt.

Someone can say that oranges are delicious without any implication that apples are not. Saying black lives matter is not mutually exclusive to white lives. Unless you can provide data that shows that black people are NOT being beaten, thrown in jail, and killed by police more than whites by a huge margin, then kindly keep your invalid arguments and ad hominem BS to yourself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join