It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paramount Bans Showing ‘Team America’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You're all dictating what Sony should apparently have done...
& that makes you no better than the hackers who are dictating.

I didn't dictate anything, dictating means you are telling someone what they have to do, not what they "should have" done.

I merely pointed out that we should not allow bullies to coerce us. That doesn't make me anything like them, I am not using threats to force Sony into doing anything.

I'm actually surprised you were unable to reach that conclusion on your own.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

Maybe not you, pal...
I apologise if it seemed that way because it was in a post replying to you...
Towards the end I was ranting in general rather than attacking you.

But going through all these threads about Sony, I've definitely seen people saying what Sony should do...
In an almost demanding and condescending tone.

Not for one second considering the poor employees whose medical records were threatened with exposure.

I know it's not popular, by I have to agree with Sony on this one.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
The pussification of America continues.

The World is laughing at us.

Not only do we negotiate with terrorists, we bow down and do jump when they tell us to.

Sad!

I hope this is sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Someone has been out to get Sony for years. This isn't anything new regarding them. Their gaming department had a massive hack assault on them a few years back that made Sony bring all their games down and they went dark for over a month.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Someone has been out to get Sony for years. This isn't anything new regarding them. Their gaming department had a massive hack assault on them a few years back that made Sony bring all their games down and they went dark for over a month.

2011, took 23 days for PSN (Sony's Playstation Network for those reading that aren't familiar) to come back up. Playstation firmware had a major overhaul, according to wiki information from 77 million accounts was stolen, making it one of the "biggest data breaches in history". It really only affected users who stored credit card information on their PSN profile, besides the fact that the online gaming aspect of Playstation was down for a few weeks. A good reason to use prepaid cards like I do, or get the 'PSN Cards' to load funds into your online account.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I finally saw “The Green Hornet” on cable.

Unfortunately, the North Korean threat doesn’t apply to all Seth Rogen films...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why are so many low rated films coming out about North Korea is Hollywood running out of Ideas?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Hollywood has been running out of ideas for the last 10-20 years. Haven't you noticed?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
They only banned it to get everyone riled up. Team America is just another boring US propaganda piece and no-one gave a damn about it before the Sony thing.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join