It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Million-Mummy Cemetery Unearthed in Egypt... Blonds and Red heads included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The article also says they found one Mummy which was 7 feet tall was a surprise.

While the database is in the early stages, it has already provided some intriguing initial results. Muhlestein said he and the other researchers can use the database to "show us all of the blond burials, and [it shows] they are clustered in one area, or all of the red-headed burials, and [it shows] they're clustered in another area."

www.livescience.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Is this the same subject of another thread?

Egyptian Cemetery Thought to Contain a Million Mummies

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Mummies have always been found to have "Caucasoid" traits, especially the Pharoah mummies such as blue eyes and red hair. I don't know why that information seems to get shunned. These days its probably considered racist to say that some mummies were white.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: center
Mummies have always been found to have "Caucasoid" traits, especially the Pharoah mummies such as blue eyes and red hair. I don't know why that information seems to get shunned. These days its probably considered racist to say that some mummies were white.

Yeah, I get the desire to celebrate non-white achievements, especially after centuries of other groups in some areas being treated as inferior.

BUT, it gets a bit overboard when people want to move from the colonialist "European cultures are the best ever" to "All of the ancient centers of culture had no white influence. White people later appropriated it all." This holds true for Persia, probably the Phonecians, maybe some groups living in Egypt, etc.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yep been posted already.

new topics

top topics

join