It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge spaceship stationary at the ISS?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

I think this video shows the reflection at its best , check from .42.

If the OP video is taken from the video I posted above then I think its been messed with , the little stany upy thing that travels from right to left is considerably quicker in the OP video than the other and the quality degraded possibly due to zooming in , or just shenanigans.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Definately looks like something.

Its not a lens flare or an insect thats for sure... whatever it is, its huge, if we look at the scale!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

This reminds me of something I witnessed recently. I don't normally reply to post but this is uncannily familiar to what I witnessed on 12/16/14 so I thought I would give more information. I filed a MUFON report case # 62030 and have already been in contact with an investigator. Feel free to pm me if you have more questions

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

As far as im concerned its a good vid OP

def something comes out of the darkness.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
that`s some kind of light reflection.

In the OP video from 30 seconds to 40 seconds you can see the light "reflection" as it starts from the ISS and moves out.

watch the OP video again from 30 - 40 seconds pay close attention to the black background next to the ISS you can clearly see a major change in how light it becomes. you can see the light as it starts at the ISS and quickly progresses outward lighting up the black background.
The "UFO" appears at the exact time as the light reaches that point of the black background..

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm a bit curious... Did i miss a post, or were some deleted?

I can't seem to find the info that got this thread directed to the HOAX bin. Did I miss the definitive info to proved without a doubt that the Vid was clearly faked, and posted to Hoax people?

Seems to happen often... Hoax! That is all, move along.. Cuz, we said, that's why...MOVE ALONG!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown
Even if the video is genuine, it's probably been sped up but more importantly, the thread title says "Huge spaceship stationary at the ISS?" and the video shows no such thing. So even if the video isn't a hoax, the thread title is.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The title has a question mark in it. I'm with the dude you responded to; why is this in the "hoax" bin?

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it were a hoax but normally the mods give a reason why they did it. In the past, there has always been an actual reason. Just being hard to believe isn't normally enough. Even the fact that it's sped up doesn't make it not what it is. If you slow it down, it looks just as strange.

Saying something isn't what the OP claims it is, is not enough to claim it's a hoax; you need to actually know what it is, not just what it isn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So,, it looks like I was fooled yet again by these hoaxers!!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
Saying something isn't what the OP claims it is, is not enough to claim it's a hoax; you need to actually know what it is, not just what it isn't.
We can agree to disagree on that point. If we know it's not a huge spaceship, then we shouldn't have a thread about a huge spaceship, question mark or not. You are welcome to believe otherwise, but I can't agree with you.

If the video title and thread title said something like "what does this ISS video show?" then someone might have to prove it's a hoaxed video to move it to the hoax forum, but that's not what we have here.
edit on 18-12-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If the OP video is taken from the video I posted above then I think its been messed with , the little stany upy thing that travels from right to left is considerably quicker in the OP video than the other and the quality degraded possibly due to zooming in , or just shenanigans.

This video was shot from a different camera. This one is / was shot from the Cupola, thus the definite reflection of some interior objects.

The video in the OP was shot from the port truss camera. Which is an external camera, and thus what we see is not a reflection. I'm kind of liking a storm on or some other planetary source of the lights.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: Cuervo
We can agree to disagree on that point. If we know it's not a huge spaceship, then we shouldn't have a thread about a huge spaceship, question mark or not. You are welcome to believe otherwise, but I can't agree with you.

If the video title and thread title said something like "what does this ISS video show?" then someone might have to prove it's a hoaxed video to move it to the hoax forum, but that's not what we have here.

No...what we have here is a simple misidentification, and perhaps a bit of wishful thinking. I feel your interpretation of the grammar in the title is very much a-miss. It seems quite clear that the OP wanted more than was there, but, should he be condemned because he's human?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

This video was shot from a different camera. This one is / was shot from the Cupola, thus the definite reflection of some interior objects.

The video in the OP was shot from the port truss camera. Which is an external camera, and thus what we see is not a reflection. I'm kind of liking a storm on or some other planetary source of the lights.

Do you have any evidence for this?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

No...what we have here is a simple misidentification, and perhaps a bit of wishful thinking. I feel your interpretation of the grammar in the title is very much a-miss. It seems quite clear that the OP wanted more than was there, but, should he be condemned because he's human?
No it's not a misidentification, since there's nothing that can even be misinterpreted as a huge spaceship in the video, and the question mark doesn't really invalidate the deception. Note that the question mark in the thread "Did NASA just admit they never put Man on The Moon? " didn't prevent it from getting moved to the hoax bin either.

The OP hasn't been condemned, since I don't see any ban, but the thread has been condemned to the hoax forum, appropriately IMO. Making your case to me won't help anyway, as it's not my call, and I didn't even report the thread so I don't know what prompted them to move it. I think only the ATS owners can authorize moving a thread to the hoax forum. I do know that they take a dim view of deceptive websites and youtube videos blatantly lying to people, and they don't want to see people benefit financially or otherwise from such unethical behavior.

I think this moderator put it well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Hefficide
There are people who come to ATS because here we at least try to keep the absolutely fabricated nonsense out of the information pool. That is an important aspect of this site that makes it what it is. Take that away and we'd lose much of what makes us "us"
The "Huge spaceship" is completely fabricated and that's why it's removed from the information pool. The video shows no such thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

No it's not a misidentification, since there's nothing that can even be misinterpreted as a huge spaceship in the video, and the question mark doesn't really invalidate the deception. Note that the question mark in the thread "Did NASA just admit they never put Man on The Moon? " didn't prevent it from getting moved to the hoax bin either.

The OP hasn't been condemned, since I don't see any ban, but the thread has been condemned to the hoax forum, appropriately IMO. Making your case to me won't help anyway, as it's not my call, and I didn't even report the thread so I don't know what prompted them to move it. I think only the ATS owners can authorize moving a thread to the hoax forum. I do know that they take a dim view of deceptive websites and youtube videos blatantly lying to people, and they don't want to see people benefit financially or otherwise from such unethical behavior.

I think this moderator put it well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Hefficide
There are people who come to ATS because here we at least try to keep the absolutely fabricated nonsense out of the information pool. That is an important aspect of this site that makes it what it is. Take that away and we'd lose much of what makes us "us"
The "Huge spaceship" is completely fabricated and that's why it's removed from the information pool. The video shows no such thing.

...If you say so...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Then how do you explain the little aerial like thing traveling from right to left in both videos? , and at different speeds.

The video in the OP was shot from the port truss camera.

Here's a full 360 from the port truss camera , perhaps you could point out where on this video the camera was pointing in the OP video because I don't see it.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
as this farce is still on-going , some pertinant questions :

1 - why is the vid source in the OP such poor quality - hint look at all other ISS footage posted - one might conclude that the OP quality was deliberatly downgraded

2 - the OP source gives no provence or context to the clip , ie time / date etc - why ??? do they not want any meaningfull analysis ?

3 - given the aledged size of the supposed craft - no sightings from earth ?? the ISS is visible with good binoculars

and people ask - why is this in the hoax bin ???????

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Then how do you explain the little aerial like thing traveling from right to left in both videos? , and at different speeds.

The video in the OP was shot from the port truss camera.

Here's a full 360 from the port truss camera , perhaps you could point out where on this video the camera was pointing in the OP video because I don't see it.

STS-127 was a 2009 mission.

In 2010 the "Tranquility" module, which contains the Cupola was installed...right in front of this rather old camera position. So, it's not surprising that you don't "see" it.

It is difficult to actually locate where these views are coming from since we obviously have quite a range of years to chose from and a good variety of "completion" stages as well. I've based my statements on the current configuration, as close as I can get anyway with my 3D model. If you like I can post some "views" based on my model, though they will likely have stuff that quite simply isn't in any "NASA" videos due to the effects of time and continued development of ISS.

And your " little aerial like thing", is one of several robotic arms...seriously there are at least 5 of them, and they are located all over...

In this image you can see where the camera would be, and it's relation to the Tranquility module, as well as the rest of ISS.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Do you have any evidence for this?

Evidence of what...specifically? I made several assertions...
1. it is the Port Truss camera. Based on my model of ISS; I think that seems the most likely...
2. the camera is outside; should be obvious.
3. No reflections...this is based on the construction of the camera housing, and the actual physics of reflections. Because the housing's clear protective cover for the camera is in contact with the lens, reflections are prevented. This does not apply to the lens flare however.
4. The storm bit was suggested by another...I kind of like that as it at least begins to explain what is seen here.

So...what did you want evidence for, again?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So...what did you want evidence for, again?

That one vid was shot from the "port truss cam" and the other from the cupola.

Compare ~ 0:20 in the OP vid,

with ~ 0:21 AND ~ 0:45 in the vid posted by gortex.

Also use ~ 0:20 - 0:30 from this vid

and it should be clear that all 3 vids are from the same camera view. Agreed?
edit on 19-12-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: gortex doesn't capitalize the g

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join