It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key Ferguson Witness Sandra McElroy Faked Entire Testimony. Had Lied To Police Before, Report Finds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
An article has come out which claims that a key witness in the Ferguson case lied about her whole testimony. She claimed that Darren Wilson charged at the officer like a football player with his head down. To add to the insult, the article claims that she, Sandra McElroy, wasn't even at the location of the incident at all, and has been known to have lied in previous court cases.

Sandra McElroy, a key Ferguson witness whose testimony to the grand jury that eventually exonerated Officer Darren Wilson in the killing of unarmed teen Michael Brown, has been among the most often cited in the media, simply made up her whole story, a new investigative report finds.

The new report calls into question the integrity of the grand jury process in the Ferguson case, because court documents show that prosecutors and federal investigators knew McElroy’s tale of witnessing the confrontation between Brown and Wilson was fiction.

My question is: Why is this information being released now? Is the goal to cause more civil unrest in this country (US), could this be a false flag to divert our attention, or something else? What says ATS?

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The big question is:

Did the Grand Jury believe her?

There were many "witnesses".

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's not a false flag, but it does seem like it has turned into some kind of social experiment.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The big question is:

Did the Grand Jury believe her?

There were many "witnesses".

Agreed, however, in the article it does say that she was a KEY witness and she even testified twice.

Sandra McElroy, a key Ferguson witness whose testimony to the grand jury that eventually exonerated Officer Darren Wilson in the killing of unarmed teen Michael Brown, has been among the most often cited in the media, simply made up her whole story, a new investigative report finds.
Read more at www.inquisitr.com... 9

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The Smoking Gun found that McElroy was the previously unidentified “Witness 40,” who by her own admission is a “racist” and “bi-polar,” and whose testimony was attacked and discredited repeatedly by prosecutors and federal agents who were conducting a civil rights investigation into the August 9 killing of 18-year-old Brown by Wilson.

Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's what I said. Hmmm........

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I think releasing this now, is a diversionary tactic. It will keep many busy, and not looking out for whatever is the real problem. I dunno what that is right now, but it seems likely, to Me, that there is some other shennanigans going on outside of this case...... Just sayin............

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Imagine that.

I think releasing this now, is a diversionary tactic.

No, its always the truth that comes out later, after the smoke and mirrors clear.

ETA: portion redacted.

edit on 17-12-2014 by intrptr because: redaction and spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Is it common to have someone in front of the grand jury give evidence when they clearly look like they're in the latter stages of Meth & Heroin addiction?

Interesting find.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It is quite interesting that this information is being released as quickly as it is.

They had to fabricate as much of the story as they possibly could so that those who want to believe the whole thug vs cop script had something to cling to.

I wonder how those who took up the pro Wilson stance will justify the reality of the state's key witness flat out lying! It truly highlights how systemic the corruption of our justice system truly is!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sorry about My post being misconstrued. I Do believe that she is a liar, and believe the article. I only meant that it could be a div tactic being released now instead of say, next month, or later on......

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Sorry about My post being misconstrued. I Do believe that she is a liar, and believe the article. I only meant that it could be a div tactic being released now instead of say, next month, or later on…...

Oh, okay. Sorry about jumping the gun. Then I got to ask, diversion from what? They want to keep this stuff top secret about Ferguson, hoping it will blow over.

Not use it as a diversion.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
How stupid can that lady be? She should have lied and supported Browns side of the story. At least that way she could have gotten a government job out of it!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: miss_sky
How stupid can that lady be? She should have lied and supported Browns side of the story. At least that way she could have gotten a government job out of it!

You don't think she was paid to give the testimony that exonerated Wilson?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Her testimony didn't exonerate him, the forensic evidence did. She was just a whack job looking for her 15 seconds, I'm sure they knew her testimony wasn't credible.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Her testimony didn't exonerate him, the forensic evidence did. She was just a whack job looking for her 15 seconds, I'm sure they knew her testimony wasn't credible.

You didn't read the article presented did you?

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You might want to read the original article from the Smoking Gun website.

McElroy, again under oath, explained to grand jurors that she was something of an amateur urban anthropologist. Every couple of weeks, McElroy testified, she likes to “go into all the African-American neighborhoods.” During these weekend sojourns--apparently conducted when her ex has the kids--McElroy said she will “go in and have coffee and I will strike up a conversation with an African-American and I will try to talk to them because I’m trying to understand more.”

As she testified, McElroy admitted that her sworn account of the Brown-Wilson confrontation was likely peppered with details of the incident she had read online. But she remained adamant about having been on Canfield Drive and seeing Brown “going after the officer like a football player” before being shot to death.

McElroy’s last two journal entries for August 9 read like an after-the-fact summary of the account she gave to federal investigators on October 22 and the Ferguson grand jury the following afternoon. It is so obvious that the notebook entries were not contemporaneous creations that investigators should have checked to see if the ink had dried.

The FBI did not believe her story and she messed up numerous times during the grand jury. Some of the things she said was just plain nuts.

Witmess 40 Exposing a

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

And yet she testified twice?

If the prosecution had so many issues with her how did she make it to the bench?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

because she supported their position(that wilson was justified) for [illegal highly-addictive-chemical substance] money probably....
edit on 18-12-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Thanx for understanding. I don't know really from what they want to diverge us from right now. But it seems that in the past, wasn't there something we found out later, had been going on during one of these front page news ordeals that at the time they didn't want us to know about??! Could be My muddled thinking, but it seems that way......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join