It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yowzers I have to post this: Did paranormal researcher make contact with Robin Williams?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Shana91aus

ok! who's willing to hear me out? I think I just had my first orb experience. Hope I'm not messing with something I'm not prepared to handle but this is exciting. Decided to give it another go except with the lights out snapping pictures in the dark while I talk. The dialog is still rather garbled and may take some practice to filter through the noise but when I was taking a picture, just before the flash that 1/2 second pause, I saw an orb fly right in front for me in the phone display; a downward swoop then up. No joke. Happened twice. I literally saw a small ball with some (trailing?) behind it swooping by. My first reaction before the picture snapped was an insect but....it happened a second time. I think I actually caught it and a bright little dot on my coat hanging on the coat stand. Then there was a maniacal laugh. I laughed too and said laugh again. It did. Like a huhhh huhh huhh huhh. lol, crazy. I said, who laughed? and I heard Frank. I would also like to add, some of the pictures look like Vaseline smeared on the lens while others are crystal clear. Scary shiz.

Get ready for the 'floating dust, insect' crew...

Å99

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If I understand these machines correctly that they use as ghost boxes,they scan the radio waves and random channels are picked up for a split second and then the scanner moves onto the next channel. The result is supposed to be random words generated...if I understand it correctly.

Now, because this happened (The EVPs) days after Robin Williams death, he was being played all over the radio, so it would stand to kind of reason that his voice would come through the scanner if a lot of radio stations were playing clips he has done.

It was very synchronistic, but I am pretty sure that is what or how it happened. That is not to dismiss that there was communication, just me trying to figure out how the universe times these things.
If people want a real working machine someday, people have to look at when these very eerie instances happen and figure out the deeper connection in order to better communication in the future.

I really am kind of shocked at the clarity of his voice and I have almost no doubt the guy that did the video is not hoaxing, in fact, as I was typing my opinion, there was a loud snap on a can in the kitchen, and no one is there...so that tells me I am correct...lol

But that's just me.

Wow, that really was weird....
*eyeballs beer can on kitchen table*

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Amazing story, im so glad you survived too tell it! That must have been so scary though especially going through all that as a teen! I wonder what you were promising, had the doctors done any surgeries to try repair things right before you did come back? Or did it basically just happen.. I hope that makes sense!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

yeah good for them lol. I know what I saw, really trippy cause I wasn't expecting it. Camera lit up the room briefly and there it was.

eta: #, just did about 10-15 more in a row and it happened again twice. One shot straight up and another buzzed laterally. Lights are now back on haha. I've never in my life ever seen a flying white speck while sitting in the dark. Hope this isn't a bad thing

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Thats pretty cool im glad that you are making progress with it! Are you able to record any of the EVP's and share them? That is a good idea to get the camera out while doing it.

I too hope that your not messing with something your not prepared to handle, i think that is the only thing that draws me back from the paranormal sometimes, a medium once told me to just go with it and i need to let that fear go, still hard though! But i think majority of the time it is worth it, you won't know unless you try.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

At the time they were just beginning to understand the problem. After my arrest I had emergency heart surgery - where they literally cut my heart wall open, hoping to sever the errant nerve fibers. It did sever some, but left many more. This was a blessing however - as the potentially fatal pathway was one of the ones they did sever. ( like cutting a wire - can't conduct without a full circuit. )

The day I got out of the hospital - seven days after open heart surgery, I went to Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk ( the amusement park in The Lost Boys ) and rode a roller coaster. I know that sounds psychotic - but at eighteen I did not want to be an invalid and it was kind of my way of letting God, fate, whatever let me know how it was going to be. I finished the roller coaster ride and went ahead full steam into life.

At 28 years old I got a call saying "We've found a cure - catheter based - outpatient". I scheduled, walked into a hospital one morning and walked out the next "cured"... I put that in quotations because, as I said, I'm documented as a worst case and I still have some bypass tracts ( nerves ) so small and close to nerve bundles inside of the heart that they cannot get rid of them - so I still have the occassional but very temporary arrhythmia.

I included my story because it was asked about and I think it is relevant to the thread as it makes me think of the tones of those earliest EVP's - the ones that sound desperate and frightened. That coincides with my experience as well - and not the typical "I saw a shiny light and there was grandpa" sort of experience.

Maybe that is why this particular EVP touched me the way it did. Well that and I truly do have a love for the mind of Robin Williams. He is one of the main reasons I ended up being considered "the funny one" in my own world.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I haven't figured out how to save the audio. There's a feature that sends it to soundcloud so I'll have to mess around with that first. However, I got the orb in the picture. The others are just reflections, one on the wall and my coat because they're in all the pictures but I spotted the little orb in a different one. I'm uploading two pictures one with and one without to show the difference. A little spooked I must admit

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

There are a few options. For a spirit box type device, you use a cable and plug it into your camcorder and record sound and may even capture some orbs at the same time, and to pick up responsive answers, you'd also have a speaker connected.

I have wondered if you could also simply do this at your computer, with a speaker, and a good mike. And just record it with audacity at the same time. When stationary and not needing to go to another location. But for another location, the camcorder is probably the best.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
If I understand these machines correctly that they use as ghost boxes,they scan the radio waves and random channels are picked up for a split second and then the scanner moves onto the next channel. The result is supposed to be random words generated...if I understand it correctly.

Now, because this happened (The EVPs) days after Robin Williams death, he was being played all over the radio, so it would stand to kind of reason that his voice would come through the scanner if a lot of radio stations were playing clips he has done.

It was very synchronistic, but I am pretty sure that is what or how it happened. That is not to dismiss that there was communication, just me trying to figure out how the universe times these things.
If people want a real working machine someday, people have to look at when these very eerie instances happen and figure out the deeper connection in order to better communication in the future.

I really am kind of shocked at the clarity of his voice and I have almost no doubt the guy that did the video is not hoaxing, in fact, as I was typing my opinion, there was a loud snap on a can in the kitchen, and no one is there...so that tells me I am correct...lol

But that's just me.

Wow, that really was weird....
*eyeballs beer can on kitchen table*

Yes. That is how it works...but the majority of Huffs recordings are not people of fame, and the same cannot be said of the same or similar results obtained...a digital radio, scanning very fast, stopping randomly (sometimes overtaking stations - presumably because the media does not fit), forming sentences (on one particular station, in answer to a question), or made up of several words through several cycled stations, to form an answer that follows the rules of grammar and answers the question asked...what are the odds?

Å99

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Wow thats pretty hardcore dude going straight on a roller coaster right after that kind of surgery but i don't think it sounds psychotic at all and i understand where you were coming from.

I think your story is relevant in here aswell, thanks again for sharing it.

Me too, i was actually just thinking about his movie Mrs Doubtfire the other day before coming across this thread, i love that movie i used to watch it over and over when i was about 9-10 years old lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

That's all good no rush but would be cool to hear them whenever you get the chance, i think i will bite the bullet and check that app out myself! Awesome that would be good!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

yeah it's 20 bucks but a night out to the movies costs more. I think it's worth the price to scare yourself at home. lol

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I don't have any of that. Just old school iphone and headphones. As time goes on, I'll figure out something to get the audio up.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I watched a guy years ago who simply used a tape recorder with the microphone snipped out. It was on one of the television series that dealt with mysterious things from around the time the Keaton movie EVP came out - it seemed to work. Just a handheld tape recorder.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Ah, but they make a lot of mechanical noise I think. I'll go buy something from radio shack to give me a clear recording.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Haha yeah! That and you can listen to all the EVP's you want but capturing your own and having that personal experience is priceless!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

I watched a guy years ago who simply used a tape recorder with the microphone snipped out. It was on one of the television series that dealt with mysterious things from around the time the Keaton movie EVP came out - it seemed to work. Just a handheld tape recorder.

It has something to do with electrical devices that makes it easier. Ouija is probably the exception (but I would never touch that). Some of the 'passed on' ones in Huffs videos actually sound surprised that they can be heard...

A99

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
WOW! ,,,,, Talk about being insensitive...

wonder how his family and close friends would think if they saw this????

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I like the video, the guy makes it clear that even he has no idea if its him or not so fair game, I found it interesting and that is about as much as anyone should take from the video. I do find the whole evp and seance stuff a bit rubbish because never does the supposed 'ghost' mutter more than disjointed words and very few of them at that.

Why can these apparent ghosts not speak fluently about particular subjects that would make them impossible to doubt..

I think we all know why....

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

That is why I am saying it was very synchronistic, and the odds are almost nil.

I have no doubt it was a communication,
I'm just trying to figure how Robin was able to do it.

Perhaps it is things like this that will improve these machines in the future,
because eventually, someone will get a clear connection without the help of a medium or psychic.
People already have the ability, but are choosing technical routes.
Technology is on the verge of open communication with the spirit world,
and instances like these help, if people can look a little deeper and figure out what happened.

edit on 19-12-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join