It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yowzers I have to post this: Did paranormal researcher make contact with Robin Williams?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

ghostbox sessions. A few years ago. A man had quite the setup and people would come over to his house to chat with their dead relatives. Full on conversations about stuff like they were on a walkie talkie.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: NavyDoc

Every deranged person who believes in reincarnation are certain that they are reincarnated cool personalities like Cleopatra or some enlightened being. Nobody admits to being a reincarnated ditch-digger

I was a railroad spiker. J/k. I see your point to a degree because a ditch digger isn't very exciting, but those are just the sensationalized goofs the media like to talk about. And who's that guy from Project Camelot? He thinks he was Edgar Cayce. There are millions of other "nobody's" whom you would never know about that believe or know they were ditch diggers but we don't hear about them.

That one assumes that a world famous celebrity would pick this schmuck to communicate with over the thousands upon thousands of people who missed him a probability, Not in the least. Why this guy? Why then?

Thing is, Huff seems to have a nack for attracting the dead. Think about this for a second. Lots, and I mean lots of his stuff have clear class A EVPs of "nobody's" Joe blow and Tom, Dick and Harry. Now, 'if' he does have a nack for contacting the dead AND is already quite successful in doing so, why risk or even, why 'bother" to hoax? Here's an analogy. If you were a successful and talented oil painter, would you pass off someone else's work as your own? It wouldn't make sense, notoriety is already there . Like finding out one of Picasso's paintings wasn't his.

I'd more believe an EVP session with an anonymous dead soldier than a recently departed celebrity.

Working on that for you!

Seeing you said twice, love you too man. (ugh can't believe I said that)

OTOH, his "knack" for attracting the dead might just be he makes up lots of frauds. That he has a lot of materiel, especially form celebrities, makes his claims less plausible.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Knack, doh, I hate my own spelling mistakes.

I don't think Huff has anything else from celebs other than what sounds like Joan Rivers, once. What it comes down to and the crux of this whole thing is I think, is if there is indeed an afterlife and whether or not we can communicate. Celebs aren't gods, they're just people too so it shouldn't make a difference. Unless of course, it's someone like Sylvia Brown or the Long Island Medium. Some frauds are just painfully visible.

edit on 20-12-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

And they were definately their relatives voices?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Enough for them to be sitting at the table crying and telling each other they love them.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So, I relistened to the vid, only this time turned my face away so I couldn't see the given interpretations on the screen.

I agree with most of them, but if you will, go to 9:23 and see if you can hear this:

"You must write it down". Instead of "I must have got it wrong"

"I'm done", instead of "I'm dead". at 10:08

"I'm gonna do it", instead of "I'm with Dad".

Just curious as to what you guys think.......? Just one favor. Don't look at the screen while you listen, or you will only hear what is written.

Or ... turn your own faces away and see what you hear.
edit on 12/20/2014 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

There's nothing wrong with being a skeptic but you need to do some kind of controlled experiment. like 10 people and average out what they hear.

Actually, that is what should have happened before it was posted on youtube....

At least to me that would indicate you're not just ba humbug and have some kind of ability to use critical thinking.

That should apply much more to the youtube poster, but if they had done that there go their claims!
edit on 20-12-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

He said he posted it after his friends told him to. They're in agreement

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I relistened with my eyes turned away, and closed and I heard the original clearly. It struck me harder, while listening I felt this wound of death, loss, sadness. For some reason listening to this again was hard.

Its a sense of a vale of tears, lightened up but, the loss is still raw feeling and it was discordant at the start of this.
edit on 20-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I did the same. But to even help Ladyinwaiting's premise, I read what she thought it was at the same time and nadda. Same original sounds

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

But thanks for giving it a shot!
edit on 12/20/2014 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

No worries. I believe in giving people chances and being proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

originally posted by: akushla99
a reply to: Arrestme
Anyone reading this post will see how many times I have written almost exactly the exact same thing (as UberL33t) above.

Your interpretation of what is being said (on this recording alone) is just that - your interpretation.

...and everyone respects 'your interpretation'...but only really as much as you're willing to do the same...can you really say that's been happening?

You've had nothing but "claim after claim". I then took yours and others and any other piller this video could stand on for validity and I pretty much shot it down since you've yet to respond to any of those. Followed by claims that I AM interpreting? No I'm citing facts. Those are not for you to say "wrong", because they're mostly facts. They're not for you to respect, because they aren't my raving rants, but again they're facts....Maybe debate about one of the 10 or so I cited? I'm beginning to think this will continue to be your response again and again until I give up & say "I recant all I said, and reject reality with you!". What a think tank you are.

I've now quite generously wrote you several novel posts deducing the tangibility behind the many points on this claim, enumerating, repeating, researching, and rechecking....& u respond, again, without being specific on what "I'm wrong about", & assuming that pretty much will cover your ass? This is extremely laughable. This couldn't even be considered trolling at this point, you're doing everything wrong. How about an agreement with my hard work in debunking this?

You've been generous with your generalizing every element of my novel as "speculation". Sorry but you can't just say that & expect any1 to take your side bro. "Interpretation" had nothing to do with my novels buddy. Be specific, its very childish. But now it's too late for you since throwing all my validity out the window. By trying to scewer me with accusations of avoiding to answer your most precious proof, & damning EVERYTHING else I said in between, we see again you have no stable point to stand on..unless you want to face my tornado of other points (if you try for this I'd be surprised even tho you couldn't of picked a weaker subject to back). So I'll respond to it, that's what I do, and what I've already done, but I doubt you've read anything I typed up to this point in it's entirety. Lesson here; don't mess with Arrest.

It's impossible for words to come through? So all words that are tangibly heard with that box on is a verifiable contact with the random dead? No wonder you're so choosy in what to defend...this is all you've got?

You cannot seriously be this gullable! Watch this, this basic fundamental hardware in all spirit boxes.

It's a radio tuner with an a few adjustment capacitors. One "squelches" the stations streaming in by setting the allowed time a data stream will be played on the speaker. THIS MEANS REGARDLESS OF THE OTHER ADJUSTER, YOU CAN STILL GET AS LONG A MESSAGE AS YOU WANT TO COME OUT DEPENDING ON YOUR SETTING! The other adjuster is the one that sets the speed at which the stations will change. So it may scan very quickly through stations, but the streamed audio will always be as long as the amount you wanted to set it to with the first adjuster.
It's important to note here that Huff uses a further modified tuning or "spirit/ghost" machine, that uses Echo effects to change not only the original audio to have echos, but to be able to control the delay, decay, and pitch of the resulting echos. So this would make any 1 or 2 words coming through seem much longer and pitched up down, all around, and especially time stretched.

Did you think it was magic or something when u heard voices when ur elite intelligence told you that voices couldn't be heard while scanning a radio that fast? I rest my case, you're an idiot. I win, no stars for you. #UltimateInt3rpret0r
edit on 20-12-2014 by Arrestme because: '']['' [[]] [[]] ][_, #YOLO #ROFLMAOMGGFTWTF

edit on 20-12-2014 by Arrestme because: #4815162342 #UltimateInt3rpret0r #SayidJarrah

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Oh, man! That was harsh. Remember to "Keep Calm". : )

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Everyone should be a skeptic
Non skeptics are weak minded and easily controlled.

The ghostbox apps are scams

I made Spiricom for android and recently took it down after a few of the shoutcast streams I used disappeared.

I used Star104 standup comedy stream
Phil Hendrie stream
Rense Radio
And various AM stations that had shoutcast streams.

You chop up clips from streams, add effects filter, overlay static or white noise filter then flip the clips in buffer on random timer.

As bcn radio is used now for comedy, they play pirated standup 24/7 365 for past few years, Star104 changed from shoutcast to another type and I was going to swap to bcn but decided to remove app when KitKat android released.

I just have wallpaper, and notification light app at moment

All the spirit apps are tricks and scams, and they work offline by buffering recorded stream clips. The freebies are very low quality as they just install prerecorded clips and monthly update the audio clips without saying calling it *bug fix.

edit on 12/20/2014 by Cito because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Oh, man! That was harsh. Remember to "Keep Calm". : )

"Forum debating" is kind of an oxymoron it seems. These places, the louder more obnoxious you are the more you are heard. With truth I don't shy away from fighting back. Plus I've forum warrior'd a ton back in my mmo days, u can't just turn it off! But I'm sorry I won't post any more here until the real Robin Williams please stands up.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

And if you were there to witness this first hand, what did you hear?
edit on 20 12 14 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You used a YT post from someone showing those who want to adjust their spirit box as an argument against spirit boxes? Oy vey dude. You're trippin. Tripping balls.

THIS MEANS REGARDLESS OF THE OTHER ADJUSTER, YOU CAN STILL GET AS LONG A MESSAGE AS YOU WANT TO COME OUT DEPENDING ON YOUR SETTING! The other adjuster is the one that sets the speed at which the stations will change. So it may scan very quickly through stations, but the streamed audio will always be as long as the amount you wanted to set it to with the first adjuster.

wtf are you talking about? The streamed audio will always be as long as the amount you want?? You've got to be kidding. There's only 1 receiver in a radio, not two so I don't know where you're getting that information from. Its called a SQUELCH. Do you know what that means?
In telecommunications, squelch is a circuit function that acts to suppress the audio (or video) output[disambiguation needed] of a receiver in the absence of a sufficiently strong desired input signal. Squelch is widely used in two-way radios to suppress the annoying sound of channel noise when the radio is not receiving a transmission.

IN ABSENCE OF SUFFICIENTLY STRONG DESIRED SIGNAL.

So to clarify in layman's terms for the inept such as yourself, it means to prevent unnecessary noise. NOT to lengthen a "stream". Man that ticks me off. One adjuster speeds the scan and the second SQUELCH prevents crappy signals or white noise from getting through.

You win nothing and no soup for you. Troll.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Sorry, I must have not been more clear. Video's I've watched years ago when I first go into it. Could be Joe's box.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Skaffa

If this is your first time hearing about ghost box EVPs I don't blame you for saying BS. But the truth is, people have been using them for years as a hobby. There's hundreds if not thousands of videos on YT. It's the real deal.

No...its not the real deal. Hoaxers have been exposed doing this stuff for a very long time.

This vid is also a hoax.

If you have the ability to trust this nonsense, please go right ahead...but do not go around saying this sort of thing is "the real deal" and then point to YT vids that are all faked.

Thanks.

MM

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join