It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sony surrenders to terrorists...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The truth is that Korea Didnt get mad at Team America because that movie is funny, this movie however sucks. Name the last funny Movie Joe Rogan was in? Spoiler you can't...

If anything I would believe more the movie was so bad that Sony hacked itself to drive up talk about this bomb of a movie to generate massive profits in the future, keep in mind Sony has been in a financial downward spiral for the last few years.

*Also Sony is not an American company contrary to what alot of people in the thread say, its a Japanese company. Saying its an American Company because they have an office here is like saying Coca Cola is a Chinese company because they have an office there.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigpoppa
The truth is that Korea Didnt get mad at Team America because that movie is funny, this movie however sucks. Name the last funny Movie Joe Rogan was in? Spoiler you can't...

If anything I would believe more the movie was so bad that Sony hacked itself to drive up talk about this bomb of a movie to generate massive profits in the future, keep in mind Sony has been in a financial downward spiral for the last few years.

*Also Sony is not an American company contrary to what alot of people in the thread say, its a Japanese company. Saying its an American Company because they have an office here is like saying Coca Cola is a Chinese company because they have an office there.

yea this is kinda what i was gettng at, sony doesnt represent america, niether do a few "actors" so why the big hullabaloo?

i seen somethng about north korean nuclear files that had been released, was trending on facebook yesterday anyways.

follow the money as usual , even if it is a hacker in n korea, what proof is it that kim had anything to do with it? about as much proof as osama bieng part of 9/11 i suspect.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The hackers must have shown sony what other files they had up their sleeve, ready to release. Or else sony already knows what they could have or must have gotten. Maybe they just don't want certain things released to the public. Maybe something that could get them into trouble.

Whatever it is, I hope they release it anyway. But leave the rank and file employees out of this! That wont gain them any supporters. But I suppose part of the message they want to send is that having anything to do with sony pictures will not be a profitable endeavor.

But they could have at least given them a warning and said that any person who remains employed by them after this certain date will have their info leaked. But I also heard that people who arent even employees of sony pictures had their info released, like crew members who were contracted out through other companies but who had their info on file at sony (apparently on unencrypted files, unlike the more "important" people like sony executives??).

P.S. I know this is technically a different company that handles musical artists, yet under the same corporate umbrella... but does anyone remember right before Micheal Jackson died he was talking about how evil Sony is?
edit on 12/24/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
At this point I'm not sure I would want to waste time and money seeing The Interview. Sony owes me a free ticket or a free copy of any DVD release for my efforts anyway. I tried making a statement and no one cared. Only 15 people bothered to sign the petition. Now, my siblings and cousins on my mother's side alone amount to 15 people--16 counting me--which is not counting other generations (mom, any surviving aunts and uncles, siblings' and cousins' children) or ANYONE from my father's side (who I also contacted), let alone real-life and internet friends. I beat my brains out for six days straight over this for practically no response and now Sony releases the film not only in independent theaters but online with no formal premiere at all, thus rendering my premiere proposal petition and all my efforts worthless. Also, it's been pointed out that Sony, as a Japanese company, does not represent the United States at all.

My Christmas is ruined and nobody loves me.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Controversy continues. Another county heard from! www.thedailybeast.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join