It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nihilus

Please state your previous username(s) as it is clear to anyone reading here that you did not register for the first time today as indicated in your profile.

If that is clear, as you say, what would be the point in doing so, especially since it would have absolutely nothing to do with the point I am making.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IsItSafe

Actually, Dr Szell, it is quite relevant to donors such as myself.

You are coming here and effectively telling people not to donate and are making it appear as though you value transparency.

Many of us donated because we've spent a lot of time here and wanted to help. You are against this. That's fine as we all have opinions.

But what doesn't sit right is that you obviously did not register today, and this obviously is not your first username, so in the name of transparency I ask again that you post your previous username(s) so that we, the donors and supporters, can get the full picture here on exactly why you feel the way you do.

I have to admit I thought someone appearing as analytic and straightforward as you would have had no problem with my request. This is a disappointing turn of events. Who are you sir?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Look at the brave poster who creates a brand-new account to complain and point fingers from the cheap-seats. Just going away is an option, you know.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That is complete BS.

If you are not able to judge the merit of a post based on its content alone, then I don't know what to say.

It is clear that you are only trying to attack my character to discredit my posts, which stand on their own, just fine. And spare me your childish attempts at reversed psychology.

Many of us donated because we've spent a lot of time here and wanted to help. You are against this. That's fine as we all have opinions.

I am not against this by definition. Read my post accurately.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsItSafe

If you are not able to judge the merit of a post based on its content alone, then I don't know what to say.

I want to judge the merit of the post based on all relevant facts, not just some.

It is clear that you are only trying to attack my character to discredit my posts, which stand on their own, just fine. And spare me your childish attempts at reversed psychology.

There is no reverse psychology involved. I asked a simple question and you have twice refused to answer. I am not trying to discredit anything and as I stated in my first reply to you I admire your quest for transparency. But now I see you avoiding that same transparency and refusing to give anyone here the full view.

I am surprised that you have taken offense to my simple question. All I asked was that you list your previous username(s), I didn't even disagree with you. Yes, I personally donated, but so what. That doesn't mean I think you're wrong. I'm trying to get the full picture here which is what I believe most ATS members like to do. If I want half-assed drive by commentary I'll stick to the comments sections of MSM news sites. Who are you, sir?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I would have done the same if I would've been a long standing member. As if it takes guts to oppose popular opinion on an internet forum. I mean that is what you are implying.

Can anyone discuss my post or is all of it going to be about me?

This is so telling. Keep it up guys, this is great stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

There is no reverse psychology involved.

Whatever you say.

Who are you, sir?

Irrelevant. If you can't form an opinion based on my posts alone then I cannot help you, nor do I have the desire to debate with you.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It's rare that I see a post that is so full of assumptions and absolute falsehoods that it impresses me, your first one almost did that. I say almost because it's obvious you're grinding your ax over something as ridiculous as podcast getting removed from a roster so I know that all you really care about is hurting us in anyway you can, some people are just like that sad as it is.

I'm not going to waste what's left of this year correcting all your misguided, totally false, or simply incorrect points one by one, suffice it to say this is the second time you have tried to piss all over the expressions of decent people who understand the world with your horridly self-centered bitterness and false accusations.

I am closing this thread again.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join