It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I have an idea like another poster said selling ATS gear on Amazon or maybe even opening a ebay store.I have done this before and if you need help or ideas with the ebay part I am willing to help.

Also the donation banner like I said before looks like advertising. Maybe adding something like all members please read might help get the word out.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

The idea of a ATS calendar is awesome.............I would buy more than one. Also ATS bumper stickers.........I WANT ONE.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth
I'd buy the ATS calendar if Springer was Mr. December!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I bought the mug and it broke the second day on a road trip where I planned to sport it... Well all my cups, glasses and mugs get broken one by one. I guess I need a plastic sippy cup next time.

I would like a bumper sticker guys!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

The idea of a ATS calendar is awesome.............I would buy more than one. Also ATS bumper stickers.........I WANT ONE.

Bumper stickers .......................... brilliant

Calender thread up Here

Cody

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

ATS GLOW IN THE DARK DECAL!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
+1 for the calendar. Get SO in there too. wink, wink

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think i might have found a way to help ATS. I was at the shelter's community center yesterday and a man i was playing dominoes with told about this plasma donation place. They pay money for your plasma and pay you through a Visa prepaid card. he said it was pretty easy to donate and you can do it twice a week. This is good news for me too cause I don't have any income right now. So I am going to go there next week and look into it and see if i can donate, then i can re-donate to you guys! I just have to pass a physical and a blood test. I am healthy and have no diseases so I should be good.
edit on 12/19/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

in my singular year of college, plasma donations is what bought my beer.

well, and occasionally some gas/groceries.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Gonna pimp your blood for ATS???

Now that is devotion!

And goes for a good cause all the way around.
I used to donate/sell my plasma regularly. It got me through a few years of being rather poor.
I think it worked out to be something like around 200 a month if done on a regular basis,
and that was back in the late 80's,early 90's.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

in my singular year of college, plasma donations is what bought my beer.

well, and occasionally some gas/groceries.
LOL that's all good. But man this is a revelation for me. I never knew. I just hope i can donate. It would mean easy cash for me. I don't drink too often anymore myself. But sometimes I breakdown and and a few.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If you take a couple of aspirin a few hours before going, you will be in and out a lot faster.

And avoid greasy food the day before as it will clog the machines.
They could always tell when my mom cooked hamburgers cause I wouldn't be able to donate the next day...lol

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

If you take a couple of aspirin a few hours before going, you will be in and out a lot faster.

And avoid greasy food the day before as it will clog the machines.
They could always tell when my mom cooked hamburgers cause I wouldn't be able to donate the next day...lol
Yes thanks. LOL that what Fred (man at comunity center) said to me too. He also said it appeared i had small veins and that could be a problem. I'll just have to see.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You must have timed the donation to consumption well or risked giving back that which you recieved?

They could have saved time by offereing a staight trade pint for pint.

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I think i might have found a way to help ATS. I was at the shelter's community center yesterday and a man i was playing dominoes with told about this plasma donation place. They pay money for your plasma and pay you through a Visa prepaid card. he said it was pretty easy to donate and you can do it twice a week. This is good news for me too cause I don't have any income right now. So I am going to go there next week and look into it and see if i can donate, then i can re-donate to you guys! I just have to pass a physical and a blood test. I am healthy and have no diseases so I should be good.

Please, please, please reconsider the use of these funds. If you have no income, surely there are things that you need that take precedence over any website. Your basic needs trump that of anything online in my most humble of opinions. I sincerely hope that your life takes an upward turn soon. You seem like a very kind and generous person. You most definitely deserve good karma coming your way.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That picture of you and Rodinius is absolutely magical. It never ceases to amaze me how many of our members have shaken hands.
Heck, I've met dozens over the years but it's always been at someone else's big confab (Bay Area UFO Expo, etc...), the thought of ATS members meeting just because they can and want to is fabulous.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

i attended 1 of 3 Christian universities in Abilene, TX. The town is known pseudoaffectionately as "The Buckle of the Bible Belt". We couldn't drink in our dorms, and if we were seen drinking we would be made to attend a class on it, or be locked out of the dorms.

Their stupid rules were as responsible as anything for me deciding to not return for a second year. Since my room was on the first floor, we just kept some beer in cooler behind the bushes outside our window . The RA was absentee, so we never got caught.

I am surprised that ACU didn't throw a fit over the plasma donation place, to be honest. Lord knows there weren't any night clubs or anything there.
edit on 12/19/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow a website that is so strapped for cash it's cool with letting it's users sell plasma to donate. Every single person that has gone a head and responded to proob4 and not advised against this should review their moral compass, the moderator especially.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hmmm, at what level of contribution would it take to get rid of the ads?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join