It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Save! Checking Her Out at the Gym.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I saw this on the local news and thought it was pretty funny. Gotta give the guy cred! LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

God that's funny thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
smooooth

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well that made me titter.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Funny,but futile-she defo saw him wallop the floor just before the first push up.

Nice try though,looked painful.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

THAT!!! Was funny!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Whoever was recording someone on a treadmill needs to get a life!

Definitely a good laugh tho...thanks OP

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

The word "titter" makes me titter.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd
My bet is the cameraman was following the gal down the isle and the tread-miller was secondary.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm thinking staged. Who gets away with randomly filming people in a busy gym?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That was too funny. If any guy ever finds themselves in such a situation there are better options available to you. In my opinion you should not only own it, but should take advantage of this gift of fate and talk to the woman. I probably would have tried to make out like it was her fault, but in a funny way, because if there are two things women respond to it is confidence and humor. The trick is training yourself, or actually changing yourself, to the point that such things come naturally, because as you saw there is not a lot of time to think about what you are going to do. So this guy starts doing pushups instantly, but the woman knows what is going on, and while such an action would not necessarily ruin your chances it definitely is not the first impression you want to make. In trying not to look stupid the guy's first act is trying to please her. There is nothing wrong with doing what a woman wants or trying to please her, but by going out of your way when you first meet a woman to fall at her feet, you are actually making her less attracted to you. Women can go out and buy a puppy, or even get one for free considering the rampant increase in the pet population since Bob Barker has gone off the air, and they want a confident and steadfast guy who treats them well, but who does not do everything to please them. It is a fine line to be sure, keeping the attraction alive I mean. Starting the attraction in a woman is biological, and there is nothing they can do about it since they do not make a conscious choice regarding whom they feel attraction for. I think many guys misunderstand this advice. They take it to mean that you shouldn't be nice to a woman, when that is not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that being nice to a woman does not always involve what many guys think it involves. If you're wondering why in the world I'm even talking about all this in a thread devoted to a funny video, it is because I constantly see guys doing the wrong things, and I feel sorry for them. I was there at one point myself, as most guys probably were. So basically I just wanted to use this short video to illustrate the above points, since it does a masterful job of addressing the issue, despite the fact there are no words spoken.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
He's quick at making his mistakes look intentional.....or it could have been acting and purposely made that way.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't care if it was planned or not that was some funny # there. My guess is 2 dude's set this up and the gal did was not in on it given her surprised looked.

And titter...lol...what the hell is that,

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hitting on girls at the gym is a slippery slope. You have to assess the regulars or you might get embarrassed speaking to the one who is married and has her child in the adjacent daycare. Walk around like a tool and see who frequently watches. Make up an excuse that her posture is bad, then suggest some supplements. Oh she buys them locally? Well you're in luck and should know where to go from there

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
what happens the vid has been taken down?

new topics

top topics

join