It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon landing replica strangeness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

So....if we weren't at an event we can't believe it happened?

if you weren't there, you can't comment on the inaccuracy of a statement that two photos are "identical" when they contain utterly obvious differences?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You know, for an ignorant ape, you're rather quick to determine wrong, right, and self knowledge of the issue.

Were you there for the landing as it happened on the moon? How about for the Werver Van Braun PR shoot?

And please, save me the rhetoric about such and such scientists, gov't, and various experts saying that the "official" history is correct as it is given.

The victors write their own history. If you weren't there, sorry, I wouldn't put much credence in your assertions.

-NF

Atlantic city is where the exhibit was. I could agree with you that history is bunky in the official no bother, the idea that there were no Moon landings is silly.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Apparently, you were not able to absorb what I had to say. Simply put, it's an interesting hypothesis. Nothing more, nothing less.

-NF

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I've never really considered an "idea" to be "silly". That's kind of like saying there are stupid questions, as opposed to the old axiom "There are no stupid questions".

Simply put, the contemplative mind, is a healthy mind.

A closed one, is, well.... closed off.

-NF

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You know, actually...I just had a second thought.

If you're so certain about all things, why are you even here if you're not looking to open your mind and entertain some new possibilities?

Just curious.

-NF

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Apparently, you were not able to absorb what I had to say. Simply put, it's an interesting hypothesis. Nothing more, nothing less.

-NF

I know you'll find this hard to believe, given that you've made it pretty clear through a lot of posts I've seen of yours that you consider yourself intellectually superior to most everybody here, but I absorbed it just fine.

Still don't understand how one can't offer an opinion on two pictures because one wasn't at the event the pictures are of though!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If you're so certain about all things, why are you even here if you're not looking to open your mind and entertain some new possibilities?

Just curious.

-NF

Did I say certain in all things...I don't think so! I am certain that the Moon landings took place though.
As for entertaining other possibilities..been there done that, it is yourself that's late to the party..in fact the partys over, and that you have nothing new to offer anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

For a new member, you sure are mouthy!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out.

I'm sure you heard that expression before.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

OK, first of all....

I consider myself intellectually superior? Ummm, are you feeling somehow threatened or inadequate? I never ONCE made any aspersions regarding either my own or ANYONE elses intellect. Perhaps this is something you should reflect on. You know, oddly enough, I was always made fun of when I was a kid for having a big vocabulary. Perhaps this is merely the adult version?

Second of all, I have zero problem with opposing ideas. What I DO have a problem with are those that essentially slam others for merely going against the grain. Moreso with regards to those who simply are entertaining a thought, considering it, and weighing the possibilities in their own mind. THAT is what I consider this place to be.

And, with regards to "seeing some of my other posts"....well pal, suffice it to say, I've seen a number of yours as well. And no, I'm not going to comment on them. Consider this an opportunity to read between the lines, and do so closely.

Cheers pal. Stay warm, and enjoy time with family and friends.

- NF

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Well, you did just put me in my place, didn't you?

-NF

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Nice assumption there

And mouthy? My friend, you should get to know me in person.

-NF

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Oh my. Well. Speaking of putting one in one's place!

Thanks pal. You do the same pal.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

This may be the Hoax Forum but the rules still apply fully. The topic is not each other.

Please return to posting on topic or ..... well you know.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolidGoal

Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out.

I'm sure you heard that expression before.

Phil Plait, who is paid off by the Discovery Channel, uses that phrase. He was also a consultant to the MythBusters episode 104.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
the point here is...and the OP stated it....the Von Brown picture could have been sold as the real deal...had he been removed from the frame.

Which in turn begs the question...are the "real deal" photos simply enhanced versions of the "training" photos we see here ?

I've been saying this....All of the Apollo "evidence"...is recreatable on Earth...and hence...not really an evidence.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Nice Moon landing replica, wherever it is. Maybe they can arrange tour groups to see what the moon landing may have been like back in '69.

I'm realizing that many many people only heard of this momentous event second-hand. I was lucky enough to see it happening live on TV at the time it occurred. Wow.

While people may or may not visit the moon landing replica museum exhibit, any decent telescope can see the actual tire tracks made by the Lunar Rover on the moon itself from way back in '69 when it happened, if they bothered to look.

Nice picture from Harvard: [hea-www.harvard.edu...]Moon Rover Tracks[/url]

Of course you can take certain doubters to the moon and rub their nose in the tracks themselves, and they still won't believe. Such is life.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkJS

any decent telescope can see the actual tire tracks made by the Lunar Rover on the moon itself from way back in '69 when it happened, if they bothered to look.

I think you misspoke here....

No telescope on Earth can show that to you...if you feel otherwise...point the way.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
Nice Moon landing replica, wherever it is. Maybe they can arrange tour groups to see what the moon landing may have been like back in '69.

I'm realizing that many many people only heard of this momentous event second-hand. I was lucky enough to see it happening live on TV at the time it occurred. Wow.

While people may or may not visit the moon landing replica museum exhibit, any decent telescope can see the actual tire tracks made by the Lunar Rover on the moon itself from way back in '69 when it happened, if they bothered to look.

Nice picture from Harvard: [hea-www.harvard.edu...]Moon Rover Tracks[/url]

Of course you can take certain doubters to the moon and rub their nose in the tracks themselves, and they still won't believe. Such is life.

You do understand that the tracks, could have been made by a remote controlled rover, like the ones on Mars ? Tracks are no evidence of manned moon landing !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join