It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia heading into economic disaster

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Russia has its bankers, too, many of whom openly control media and energy production. There is also a Russian Central Bank, run by the state, that has a controlling stake in Sberbank., a private bank. But I guess that's okay, so long as they tow Putin's line, right?
edit on 19-12-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Lucky for the Ukrainians those fields proved to be duds so their country won`t be polluted.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Russia has its bankers, too, many of whom openly control media and energy production. There is also a Russian Central Bank, run by the state, that has a controlling stake in Sberbank., a private bank. But I guess that's okay, so long as they tow Putin's line, right?

You must have missed all the reports in recent time showing just who controls everything, and how our own governments are subservient to the banks. Russia's central bank may too, up to a point, be in collusion with the other globalist central banks if not reigned in.

Like I said, the bankers and those who run them have no allegiances except to the mighty profit and those at the top of the pyramid directing things. We ARE ALL in danger from them, as shown in recent years by their never-ending bailouts, lack of prosecution for high crimes and general willingness to destroy entire nations for political and financial gain. It's a big gun that we all have pointed at us, not just the supposed enemies of the moment.
Would you be so supportive if those banks turned the same gun on the US, for example, if the people put in power a leader not first vetted, groomed and approved by them?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I agree that the international finance system is long overdue for a drastic overhaul, but that doesn't mean that every single foreign policy is dictated by bankers.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: DJW001

Lucky for the Ukrainians those fields proved to be duds so their country won`t be polluted.

So the whole purpose of the article you linked to was black propaganda for the sake of black propaganda. Brilliant.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I agree that the international finance system is long overdue for a drastic overhaul, but that doesn't mean that every single foreign policy is dictated by bankers.

When the country and it's resources start being carved up for foreign ownership, and the debt from the IMF starts mounting, as well as the demands attached to those loans, then I think there is really nobody else to blame other than the bankers. It all comes down to money and profit generation. It always has and always will.
They have also had their sights set on Russia's vast resource wealth for a very long time, which is why it's ripe for a regime change and democracy, just like Libya, Syria, Iran...etc...etc!
The cost in lives, either from the initial conflicts or it's aftermath are insignificant to them and simply the cost of doing business.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
He said in April 2012 that this would be his last term. I guess he meant it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join