It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York premiere of North Korea comedy cancelled after threats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

For this situation, imagine if Russian filmmakers made a film not about Obama because he's not popular, so let's say a couple of bumbling but loyal Russians go to the States, dig up the corpses of JFK and Ronald Reagan, and reanimate them into zombies that are into beastiality and scat smoothies. How would the US react if this was a big budget worldwide release?

Well, I can't speak for anyone but myself but, I wouldn't give a damn because it's... you know... fiction. I can understand why Dear Leader has his proverbial undergarments in a bunch, however. Looks like the guy walks around with clothes pins on his nipples just to maker certain he's always pissed. Also, to be fair, Franco and Rogen's characters aren't exactly the picture of aptitude.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

That would be Sony Movie Division and yes they are morons.

Seemed like a good idea at the time. I still think this is partly a ploy from Sony Marketing Division gone wrong as many do.

What would America do if it was their President.

I for one would go watch it, and probably enjoy the hell out of myself. I haven't gone to a theater in almost a decade, but this would do it. It's kind of funny you would compare angry kim on a tantrum to your average American.
edit on 12/17/14 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
sony should resurrect the piratebay and put the movie there for everyone to see it

Yep!

Sony should send that film out everywhere and in every which way from Saturday, for free! They should project it on the Moon so that the whole world can watch it for free!

@#&* Lil Kim Jong Un!

<< 1   >>

join