It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I miss you all~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers!!

It has been forever since I have been able to get on here. An 18month old keeps me VERY busy esp with my husband being overseas. By the time he goes to bed I want to lay down!!

I see the layout has changed some. What are those numbered things on either side of the forum itself?

Also a YouTube link? What happened to the Facebook share link? I actually liked that!

Life has been the usual other than gallbladder surgery complications. Well not complications, I am apparently part of some awesome 10% club that experiences what I do after surgery. Lets just say it is NOT FUN! Why can't i be the 10% that hits the lotto? lol

Lets see. Other than that I haven't done much, not even cooking! AHHH I know but no time and with me being sick lately I haven't had the energy. Although Sunday for a dear friends Christmas party I made a kick ass veggie lasagna! I will post the recipe later this week for sure!

I just wanted to say I miss being on here. I know that if I got on here at night I would get lost until the wee hours of the morning and never get any sleep. Well my husband is coming home later today so I will be BACK for a short time. I have some thread ideas I've wanted to post and will have the time to do so! YAY!

ATS has been such a part of my life in the last almost 6 yrs! WOW, longest commitment ever! I feel like many people I have met on here are like family and are great friends even though we have never met. I love that though! I have been through a lot and all my peeps on here have been there for me in so many ways, more than I can even count. I am so grateful for all of you!

Well I just wanted to get a few things out while I had the chance. The little one got up early which means I do too but he went back to sleep. I did not!

SO any new cool alien/ufo/ancient civilization threads? PLEASE link me!
edit on 12/17/2014 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You have been gone too long. The aliens took over ATS and the WORLD! and not the good aliens

Maybe the aliens from the hollow earth can still save us....

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I was wondering about you just yesterday.
I hope your feeling better Mblah.

If you want to keep the little tyke busy...make him an ats account.
We missed you too.

Can't wait to see your cooking thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Yay! We miss you too! I wondered where you had gotten off to. I'm sorry to hear about your surgery complications it seems like when it rains it pours.

Hopefully things will get better in that area sooner rather than later. Kudos to you though for realizing real life comes first and doing that instead of ignoring it. Sometimes that's an awful hard thing to do.

I'm looking forward to your threads.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Welcome back and shake your husband's hand for me. I always say Thank You to the men and women who serve, when I can.
As for getting little more time here...When the wee one goes to bed, set an alarm [ a quiet one, shhh ] for 30 minutes to remind you not to get lost on here and stay up half the night. I've raised 3 and it seems like time to yourself is something you'll never have again, but when they grow up, you'll wish they were little again. Enjoy it while you can.
Potty training tip for boys : Keep a bowl of Cheerios on the back of the toilet and toss one in when he goes. Gives'em something to aim for and makes it fun for them to sink the battle ship.
edit on 17-12-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I was wondering about you just yesterday.
I hope your feeling better Mblah.

If you want to keep the little tyke busy...make him an ats account.
We missed you too.

Can't wait to see your cooking thread.

DRUMS!!!!!!

I am feeling better today than I was last week this time! I swear pregnancy and my body did not get along! I love my son but my body has never been the same! Slowly I am getting it repaired and back to semi normal. lol I keep telling my digestive system to deal with the loss of the gallbladder and move along!

Oh yea this veggie lasagna was the best!! I was going to make my regular sausage one but they requested veggie so I came up with an awesome one!

HAHA I should make little man a thread. He loves space stuff and aliens and Taylor Swift. LOL yea don't ask!
I have him doing 1.2.3....blastoff and he raises his arms. It's so cute!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Welcome back and shake your husband's hand for me. I always say Thank You to the men and women who serve, when I can.

Thank you!

My husband is not military. He works for a military contractor on a tiny remote island. He works with the British and American military where he is. He tracts stuff in space and stuff that goes to space, that is all I am allowed to know. lol He is still 5000 miles away most of the year so it's not any easier than a military wife. He is still away from his family doing things for the country and well many others too!

As for getting little more time here...When the wee one goes to bed, set an alarm [ a quiet one, shhh ] for 30 minutes to remind you not to get lost on here and stay up half the night. I've raised 3 and it seems like time to yourself is something you'll never have again, but when they grow up, you'll wish they were little again. Enjoy it while you can.
Potty training tip for boys : Keep a bowl of Cheerios on the back of the toilet. Gives'em something to aim for and makes it fun for them to sink the battle ship.

HAHA I have tried the "get off at 10pm" thing and I can't! I am addicted. Before my son I was always on here til the wee hours of the morning. I always found crazy interesting stuff to read and research. Now I read kids books lol. My son does grab some of my books and brings them to me to read. I will read them and he sits there. lol Although I dont read Nazi or CIA stuff to him.....yet!

HAHA I love the cheerios idea! Brilliant! My mom has worked with kids of the potty training age her entire life. She is known as a potty training god! So I will have help there, thank god! I keep telling her when it's time I will call on her for help! My son is soooo good though. He is super social, shocker and just a lover!

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I want a good recipe young lady. I'm hungry, and miss your threads on how to turn a chook into a proper tasty meal.

(-- I put a smiley here, ATS he discovered the secrets to Smililes, and wont let me show it.. We're gaining pace !!!

Yay the place feels better with a familiar face back.

edit on 17-12-2014 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
BTS is not the same without your infectious enthusiasm my dear. Welcome back.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I missed you but knew your little one was taking up your time and energy. LOL Welcome back home my friend! Very happy to see you!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

hey !

hereby my present for you, see my Avatar on the left:

1 Christmas bulb for you
1 Christmas bulb for your husband and
1 Christmas bulb for your sweet baby

merry Christmas
lotusaugen

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble. I wondered why I haven't seen you on. Grammar on the site has been horrible since you haven't been hear to correct it. Welcome back.

PS. I purposely put in a grammar mistake just for you. Did you spot it?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You know it's not a commitment it's your voice into the world to tell what's on your mind in full text.. So don't stop putting your voice out there.. I'm sure the Alien nation missed you too.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Hey there-was it you who is the human friend of Roscoe,the cool little dog?
I thought you may be-regards to you and Roscoe and family!

If not,sorry please ignore me -I sometimes mix people up round here.

new topics

top topics

join