It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stone Henge et al.......copying of ancient crop circles?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
That's pure BS...I am referring to the crop circles which appear far too swiftly and are far too subtly interwoven for human abilities to produce.....their properties are well documented.....the military,is heavily involved in investigations of these phenomena.....surely for good reasons.....something is and has been going on for a long time......
You merely wish them away without examining the facts, by mouthing a generality which is meaningless.....
YOU are arguing from inference............
The genuineness of many of these strange designs is indisputable....
NO HUMAN hoaxer has succeeded to copy the subtlety and the accuracy of the genuine thing.....
Perhaps if you could take time to attend the link you may find that your simplistic maundering is a very tiny argument ......
laughable really in the face of the facts...................
My own speculations are free to run far afield with the phenomena....but the facts remain....evidence which I stated and is contained in the link evidently you missed in the above.....

'Youtube' isn't evidence, it people talking about stuff. Why don't you actually read about the various studies made by believers and the counter-studies and the actual history of the incidents instead of just repeating what you've been told to believe.

Here is what I recommend you do; research crop circles - ie published peer review papers on the subject for and against, then present what you think is the best single or up to three, piece(s) of evidence which by your research of both the claims and counter claims is the best evidence.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
OK im tired of willful stupidity.....
You haven't watched the lecture video....which is not by some fly by night outfit......
Colin Andrews is one of the first and longest continuous studies of this phenomenon.....
Stop running down # you know absolutely nothing about......
You still do not present ONE fact to deny the bona fides of the genuine crop circles.....
You argue like a paid disinformation agent.......all hyperbole and no substance because you cannot refute the phenomena on rational or factual grounds.....
Why don't YOU do a little research yourself ....I have been studying this phenomenon for nigh on forty years my own self....
You sir are simply being ridiculously and wilfully ignorant of the subject.
Indeed you do not embody our ATS logo rather the opposite...
if you cannot stick to the OP subject then take off eh.........

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

OK im tired of willful stupidity.....

Then stop doing it - lol

You haven't watched the lecture video....which is not by some fly by night outfit......
Colin Andrews is one of the first and longest continuous studies of this phenomenon.....

after thirty years of research he has what?

Stop running down # you know absolutely nothing about......

I seemed to know a great deal more about it than you because I know both sides, you don't - again a video is not evidence please do what I suggested earlier.

You still do not present ONE fact to deny the bona fides of the genuine crop circles.....

You haven't provided ONE fact to show crop circles are not made by people or naturally

You argue like a paid disinformation agent.......all hyperbole and no substance because you cannot refute the phenomena on rational or factual grounds.....

Are you an agent of D. A. S. T. A. R. D, ?

Directorate against science, technology and rational determination, it is a global gub'mint run organization that pays shills to speak against science, logic, rational thought and reality with a specialization in promoting the idea of a large utterly evil global government organization that controls all of established science.

Why don't YOU do a little research yourself ....I have been studying this phenomenon for nigh on forty years my own self....

I have, you haven't again please follow my recommendation on what you should do instead of running around shouting nonsense, lol

You sir are simply being ridiculously and wilfully ignorant of the subject.
Indeed you do not embody our ATS logo rather the opposite...
if you cannot stick to the OP subject then take off eh.........

I for one know enough of the subject to not believe what Colin Andrews (who makes his living making stuff up) is telling you. Try and find some evidence in the manner I suggested.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Exhaustive lab analysis into hundreds of 1991-1995 crop circles shows physical and biophysical changes to the plants inside a crop circle. There are also alterations in the germination, development of seed embryos, and alterations in the plant's stem node length and circumference (up to 200% increase in one case). The grains from crop circle plants can grow 40% to 50% larger (see picture), have a stronger and larger root system, and have larger grains than the grains from the crop surrounding the crop circle. Alternatively, some crop circle plants produce seeds that are smaller than normal plants. The reason for the differences in the plants may be water supply available when the formation was made, the age of the plant when the event occurs or the type of plant. The internal structure of the plants is altered at the cellular level. The cell pit walls of the plants are fractured and expanded. In grain crops, there are nodes close to the ground that help the plant grow vertically. Crop circle plants have expanded, elongated or "blown nodes" nodes. The plants with the largest node expansion are found in the center of a crop circle.

Its painfully obvious you are trying to derail the thread.......go fly a kite or comeback with some direct facts to refute the evidence presented which you steadfastly refuse to contemplate to this point.....
Your claims that I ignore or obfuscate are not only unjustified they are just plain (cropcirclefacts.com...) wilfull stupidity on your part......
I have presented facts which you have not taken the trouble to refute other than to cast idiotic aspersions ........
Try using the brain power you have to actually understand whats offered instead of deliberately trying to derail this thread with your unfounded skepticism which is unbecoming of ATS principals and guidelines for discussion......
I did not present this thread for you to air your self proclaimed expertise so ignorantly.(ie you are making a laughingstock of yourself)
Genuine Crop circles have properties which defy the concept they are man made....if you cannot refute those properties then you are just being the willful idiot in this discussion...........
Its time to man up and either put up or shut up.................your actual FACTS please.......

Not your opinion...." Colin Andrews (who makes his living making stuff up)"...... your unfounded accusations are not fact....
Here is a link to facts which you may refute if you can.....but you wont take the challenge because you aren't here for open discussion.....cropcirclefacts.com...

edit on 18-12-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Meh ............looks like any disinfo agents have left the building...so long Elvis.......

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Meh ............looks like any disinfo agents have left the building...so long Elvis.......

Some of us work for a living - or do you find that mysterious too? lol

Lets examine your idea that anyone who disagrees with you is a 'disinfo' agent. Can you show any proof of that?

If I was a disinfo agent wouldn't I be on UFO forum - I rarely go there so how does that work?

Can you prove you are not an agent of DASTARD?
edit on 18/12/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Exhaustive lab analysis into hundreds of 1991-1995 crop circles shows physical and biophysical changes to the plants inside a crop circle. There are also alterations in the germination, development of seed embryos, and alterations in the plant's stem node length and circumference (up to 200% increase in one case). The grains from crop circle plants can grow 40% to 50% larger (see picture), have a stronger and larger root system, and have larger grains than the grains from the crop surrounding the crop circle. Alternatively, some crop circle plants produce seeds that are smaller than normal plants. The reason for the differences in the plants may be water supply available when the formation was made, the age of the plant when the event occurs or the type of plant. The internal structure of the plants is altered at the cellular level. The cell pit walls of the plants are fractured and expanded. In grain crops, there are nodes close to the ground that help the plant grow vertically. Crop circle plants have expanded, elongated or "blown nodes" nodes. The plants with the largest node expansion are found in the center of a crop circle.

Congrats you provided some real evidence but why did you not include the response to those studies? Oh and I see you copied and pasted the above in here - naughty naughty you should show where it came from as it is not your own work.

Response to levengood's studies

Its painfully obvious you are trying to derail the thread.......go fly a kite or comeback with some direct facts to refute the evidence presented which you steadfastly refuse to contemplate to this point.....

I am I was waiting for something other than a video which was explained to you - did you not read it?

Your claims that I ignore or obfuscate are not only unjustified they are just plain wilfull stupidity on your part......

As noted before a video is not evidence - it took you some time to master that concept but you seemed to have grasped the concept now - well done.

I have presented facts which you have not taken the trouble to refute other than to cast idiotic aspersions ........

You presented opinions

Try using the brain power you have to actually understand whats offered instead of deliberately trying to derail this thread with your unfounded skepticism which is unbecoming of ATS principals and guidelines for discussion......

Provide evidence instead of opinions

I did not present this thread for you to air your self proclaimed expertise so ignorantly.(ie you are making a laughingstock of yourself)

Well I do hear laughter but I think its for someone else - care to guess who?

Genuine Crop circles have properties which defy the concept they are man made....if you cannot refute those properties then you are just being the willful idiot in this discussion...........
Its time to man up and either put up or shut up.................your actual FACTS please.......

As noted before you opinions are heavy on sentiments and ad hominems, yawn

Not your opinion...." Colin Andrews (who makes his living making stuff up)"...... your unfounded accusations are not fact....

Oh is he scientist? Show evidence that he is.

Here is a link to facts which you may refute if you can.....but you wont take the challenge because you aren't here for open discussion.....

I have provide one counter-argument (this discussion has happened hundreds of times) we can deal with your first evidence then move on to the next.
edit on 18/12/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Show me some evidence you are likewise qualified............
Plenty of people with degrees have done the lab work etc....theres no disputing the results.....
Colin Andrews is as well qualified to speak of crop circles as any of them......
Your are banging your head on a wall of facts which you youself refuse to address
sticking to the skeptic bible I see.....
If you cannot refute the facts...resort of veiled inference name calling and obfuscation...
Perhaps you may wish to address the facts or take off.....you do yourself and the site a disservice.......
Trolling is not appreciated here and you are making a good example of it.
Speak to the facts......explain the method of heating the stalks from within to bend them i precise angles
or the plaiting of the crop....weaving layers of it consistently throughout a genuine crop circle.....
The increase in seed vitality etc.....
or go back to the OP first para and realise the thread is not about man made crop circles.....
Its up to you to come up with counter proof there are only man made ones....should you be able to......
otherwise the thread covers a totally other concept which you are derailing, perhaps deliberately so.....
I have answered your posts now actually answer mine.....and you need more than Doug and Daves word on it..........

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Show me some evidence you are likewise qualified............
Plenty of people with degrees have done the lab work etc....theres no disputing the results.....

I just did....did you even read the link ?

Colin Andrews is as well qualified to speak of crop circles as any of them......

Why? What basic research has he done?

Your are banging your head on a wall of facts which you youself refuse to address
sticking to the skeptic bible I see.....

Can you refute their analysis of Levengood's study? Or do you concede?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sorry OP all man made made up for giggles by a few drunk men who then got better and better at it.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The Proxy server I used states that an end to end encryption exchange is required?
Can you post some stills?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Monkey boy, that's Doug and Dave again......

(post by stirling removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

<< 1   >>

join