It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA’S Dirty Trick

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Is the CIA using Amazon.com to spy on you? Do you really wanna know? In today’s Off The Grid, I take a look at the CIA’s latest and possibly dirtiest trick. I always say, "In the government’s eyes, we’re all potential terrorists. Agree or disagree with me?

edit on 16-12-2014 by JesseVentura because: fix mistake

edit on 16-12-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Hi Jesse!

The video is not showing up. It is just a white box.

The other post you made was the same. What happened to that post by the way? I would have liked to know what the guy had to say from an inside perspective.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I couldve swore like a minute ago I was trying to read about a former marine and boom it turned into a CIA thread. I'm confused and hopefully not crazy

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

No, you were not crazy. I saw it, too. I was looking forward to watching the interview with the marine. Was it too hot to handle or something? I even signed back in to watch it.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

The post that showed up about the ex-marine was a post he did back in Sep-2014. I don't know whats going on with the site.

Link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-12-2014 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose

Thank you.

Is the video showing up for you guys? There is nothing, but a white box here. Is it something to do with only being able to view it in certain countries?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yes, I get the video on both threads.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

odd it is the same post only minutes ago no stars or flags on the last one. got me for sure but thanks for putting that out there much obliged, my mental health feels so much better now.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I would have liked to have seen these videos.

Thanks for letting me know. It must be a country thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ill tell you what !

the way this is panning out, it takes one to know one!

you should don you black garb Jesse , get into character , and bust some balls

funBox
edit on 16-12-2014 by funbox because: mibs deliver gif juice

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
vid works fine for me.

You gotta be crazy if your putting anything on the cloud storage anyway. Good little vid but more information about what is best for people to do would wrap it up better.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
ANYTHING that has EVER been posted has been recoreded since the beginning. INTERESTING things will happen when the NSA gets the big computer up and they get the right program for it.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I suppose i'll answer your question with a question. Does this surprise you? Really?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The kinda program that highlights potential threats and eliminates them all at the same time via flying super carriers.......

...Ah that's the winter soldier......

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Maybe if you didn't understand the information that is already out there, I suppose, but I don't know anyone who is THAT simplistic.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose

The post that showed up about the ex-marine was a post he did back in Sep-2014. I don't know whats going on with the site.

Link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guys, I'm sorry! That was my mistake. I accidentally re-posted something old instead of the new. For everyone wanting to watch the ex-Marine video, click the above link from NotMoose to that ATS post. Hope you find it interesting and I want to hear your thoughts. I love reading the ideas and suggestions that come from these threads and forums.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Jesse,

is it really spying when corporations just give your info away to entities? I mean what does the user agreement with amazon have to say about user rights and the user relationship with amazon? I know there is a ton of legal BS to go through I just am not around my computer to pick through it do you have any insight on this?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that. I am a target and with my network monitor I see ip addresses that are spamming my computer from amazon 54.208.162.210 constantly. Ive gone to the police, fbi and know one will take me seriously. Between DNS poisoning and a whole lot of other torturous net techniques im surprised there isn't war in the streets but if it isnt happening to you it's just too far fetched to be real.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Good work again!

I really want to try hard to boycott Amazon but my Mrs keeps buying from them and I had to buy a urine testing kit - they were they only vendor I could trust!

I can not believe I just said that. They have me.

In the interest of a New Year's resolution I will boycott Amazon.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Love your resolution!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join