It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah on Donald Sterling VS Oprah on Sony

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The entertainment industry born in Hollywood California is a rancid cesspool, that needs to burn. It's an industry that had a rare opportunity to enlighten not only America, but the world as a whole.

Yet instead of utilizing their media monopoly to empower mankind, they chose to employ it to incarcerate and control the human mind.

It's about time this degenerate self-serving industry was called out. I look forward to watching it slowly burn, until it's nothing more than a small pile of smoldering disinfected ashes.

edit on 16-12-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen

So her not biting the hand that feeds?
Ya totally racist!

Well if somebody defends racists?

The *Irony*

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't like Oprah. I don't think anyone in media should be a spokesperson for anything. I'm tired of Bono too and the rest of the holier than thou crowd. Thank the stars I can turn you off when you start preaching to me like I'm someone who can't figure things out for myself. Take your rants elsewhere before we quit buying your #.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

People have a right to think what they want and say what they want in their private emails. If people at Sony think Obama digs 'black movies' or that Angelina Jolie is a talentless spoiled brat, then those people have a right to think it and say it in private emails back and forth. Discussing movie talent and what kinds of movies people like to watch is part of what SONY execs are into. They shouldn't be in trouble for saying it to each other and they shouldn't have to apologize because someone hacked their accounts. Heck, if Obama himself was outed for saying anti-white racist crap in his own private emails, I wouldn't expect him to have to apologize. He has a right to his opinion as does everyone else. And that includes Donald Sterling ... he can be a racist pig if he wants in his private conversations.

So yes, I agree with the OP. Oprah is showing a double standard. And as a previous poster pointed out, Oprah has a business interest with SONY so that explains a few things as well.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So who is she defending?

Total hypocrite but why can no one answer why this is raciest?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join