It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah on Donald Sterling VS Oprah on Sony

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just wanted to bring some clarity to the social engineering towards a race war that is not only being promoted by the MSM but by Hollywood!

So first off let's go back in time, when Donald Sterling's ole lady, (no disrespect toward women, but I can't remember if she was his wife or girlfriend) recorded his private phone call with her and he made his remarks that could/would be perceived as negative towards the black community.

Now let's take a look at what Oprah Winfrey had to say about Donald Sterling, shall we?

Now in the recent event of Sony being hacked some very "racist" type comments came out in regards to our current President Obama!

Let me refresh your memory or enlighten those who missed them.

“What should I ask the president at this stupid Jeffrey breakfast,” Pascal huffs in an e-mail to Rudin.

“Would he like to finance some movies,” Rudin suggests.

“I doubt it,” responds Pascal. “Should I ask him if he liked DJANGO?” she adds, not-so-randomly referencing Quentin Tarrantino’s brutal, 2012 movie about slavery and revenge.

Rudin is more than game, piping in, “12 YEARS,” a reference to the powerful, Academy Award-winning historical drama “12 Years A Slave” from 2013.

“Or the butler. Or think like a man,” Pascal chimes in. “The Butler,” from 2013, depicts an African-American butler in the White House, and “Think Like A Man” is a 2012 romantic comedy about four African-American couples.

Rudin has one last suggestion for the commander-in-chief’s favorite flicks list.

“Ride-along. I bet he likes Kevin Hart,” he answers. “Ride Along” was a 2014 action comedy starring Hart and the rapper-actor Ice Cube.

The nauseating exchange is just the latest publicity soaking for Sony in a month-long, tsunami-like deluge of often-embarrassing in-house studio document leaks, all hacked and uploaded to public file-sharing sites by an anonymous group calling itself “Guardians of Peace.”

Sony emails reveal racist slams on Obama

Disturbing or at least odd don't you think?

So let's go back to Oprah Winfrey shall we?

This was her stance on the Sony hack and the "PRIVATE" information that was leaked!

Sorry Oprah, it isn't a one way street! Regardless of the color of a persons skin, being a racist isn't proprietary to a certain skin color!

You either want everyone to be treated equally, OR your a racist!

Thanks for showing your true colors Oprah!

So what say you, ATS? Hypocrisy?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The woman is a filthy pig.

Look at the President she shoved down people's throats.

She got rich in this Country...Yet, we are all racist.

I despise this American hating woman.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The rhetoric of billionaires shouldn't really be taken seriously...

I'm not generalising all of them, but I am talking about most of them.

She is no different.

The emails are disgusting, but we know racism exists, and as backwards as it is we know some people actually love to be that way inclined.

It's good to out these people, but it's a slippery slope towards a race war that only a few people will benefit from.
And those few are billionaires.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well they say Hypocrisy is profitable,

especially when a large emotionally charged issue is focused on.

The media has the means and has the ammo.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I have watched the TMZ piece twice. Maybe I missed a millisec or two, but I fail to see you point with that clip. I'm no fan of Oprah, I would say that she spoke wisely on both clips.

Where's your argument? Can you spell it out for me? I tend to be blind, deaf and stupid some days, sometimes all on the same day and maybe this is one of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The rhetoric of billionaires shouldn't really be taken seriously...

I'm not generalising all of them, but I am talking about most of them.

She is no different.

The emails are disgusting, but we know racism exists, and as backwards as it is we know some people actually love to be that way inclined.

It's good to out these people, but it's a slippery slope towards a race war that only a few people will benefit from.
And those few are billionaires.

Well Charlie, we agree on this! Who does a race war benefit? Certainly not those of us who have to fight/defend ourselves because of it!

There was a reason I put it in the forum I did.......

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I have watched the TMZ piece twice. Maybe I missed a millisec or two, but I fail to see you point with that clip. I'm no fan of Oprah, I would say that she spoke wisely on both clips.

Where's your argument? Can you spell it out for me? I tend to be blind, deaf and stupid some days, sometimes all on the same day and maybe this is one of them.

Donald Sterling was condemned as a racist due to his "PRIVATE" phone conversation. Oprah said what she said about that! But yet with Sony, Oprah, talked about privacy!

What's the difference?

I judge everyone on their character, not their skin color. Thus I am calling out Oprah Winfrey as a racist due to her hypocrisy......
edit on 16-12-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Always enjoy your input and you're spot on again...

Divide & Conquer is as ancient as the Holy Books, & it was was the elite who profited then.

I actually fear that this situation will get out of control, the people of the States deserve better than such a tactic...
Can't say the same for those "in charge".

You got a S&F from me pal.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Is sony's business mainly employed by barrack obama?

I do agree that her reasoning to not address is are hypocritical but I don't think context of what was said was anything close
Sounds like they could of just been trying to drop the "Look what we have done in the past, give us money and we will make more like this"

Thought we weren't suppose to stop talking about things like this anyway? You know lets leave race out of stuff?

edit on thTue, 16 Dec 2014 19:12:18 -0600America/Chicago1220141880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Is sony's business mainly employed by barrack obama?

I do agree that her reasoning to not address is are hypocritical but I don't think context of what was said was anything close
Sounds like they could of just been trying to drop the "Look what we have done in the past, give us money and we will make more like this"

Thought we weren't suppose to stop talking about things like this anyway? You know lets leave race out of stuff?

Oprah's point was "PRIVACY"!

Are you really going to make yourself sound ridiculous by standing up for her hypocrisy?

Sorry dude! You can't have it both ways. Oprah proved her racism and I proved it. So defending her only makes you look foolish.....
edit on 16-12-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I said she was being a hypocrite did I not?

I don't get why she is raciest though, one of the people is clearly white that she is defending.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I said she was being a hypocrite did I not?

I don't get why she is raciest though, one of the people is clearly white that she is defending.

Spin how you want!

Your the only one so far that questioned my proof that Oprah was not only a hypocrite but IMO a racist!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well I said the first time she is begin hypocritical, sterling's tape was obtained a sketchy way so she should have no problem commenting on this.

Seems funny though, speaks on something and it's an issue.
Then doesn't speak on something and its an issue.
Must be cause the other guy has dark skin.
Could you just answer yes or no if that is the point you are getting at? Cause the one guy has dark skin that she is now raciest?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

She's is Racist....

And, she's fat and ugly.

If that makes me a weightist, so be it.
edit on 16-12-2014 by whyamIhere because: I hate Oprah

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Well I said the first time she is begin hypocritical, sterling's tape was obtained a sketchy way so she should have no problem commenting on this.

Seems funny though, speaks on something and it's an issue.
Then doesn't speak on something and its an issue.
Must be cause the other guy has dark skin.
Could you just answer yes or no if that is the point you are getting at? Cause the one guy has dark skin that she is now raciest?

WTF are you even trying to say?

My OP is pretty clear on showing the hypocrisy of Oprah Winfrey! I even went the length of not only showing it but showing it!

Was Donald Sterling phone conversation with his old lady private or not? If it wasn't private, then why is Oprah sticking up for privacy for Sony and their "PRIVATE" emails as private while pushing the "race card" on Donald Sterling?

Keep spinning bro!

You might feel guilty for being white, but I sure as hell don't!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I don't know why we keep going back to the hypocrisy thing when I already said she is being a hypocrite.

I am asking how this proves she is a raciest.

Is it cause she didn't comment on this and it involves a man that has some color?

I don't feel guilty about being white, that is dumb. Not sure what that has to do with anything though

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I don't know why we keep going back to the hypocrisy thing when I already said she is being a hypocrite.

I am asking how this proves she is a raciest.

Is it cause she didn't comment on this and it involves a man that has some color?

I don't feel guilty about being white, that is dumb. Not sure what that has to do with anything though

You said she is a hypocrite right?

Ask yourself why!

Funny how she referred to an old white man as a racist, but when a multi million dollar company gets busted for the same things she brings up the privacy issue?

Where was Sterlings privacy when Oprah commented on the Plantation?

Sorry dude! Oprah Winfrey is a racist!

My opinion and your entitled to yours, but I am done playing this game with you.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Me asking for a yes or no is a game?

I guess my real question is why is this not race baiting...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well Well.

It seems Oprah has business contracts with ............

Yup. SONY !!!!

Here's one Harpo Productions and Sony Pictures Television To Launch Dr. Oz

Google for more " oprah winfrey and sony contracts "

Now WHAT !!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So her not biting the hand that feeds?
Ya totally racist!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>