It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musicians of ATS, lets make some conspiracy based music!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am going to re write subterainian homesick blues with conspiracys.

Anyone else up for some fun?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I thought of a cool song idea making fun of skeptics with a chorus of "debunk debunk". Hip hop style. Anyone can use that btw.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As soon as I read that I thought of this song as a parody.

a reply to: ZzurvanN

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Lyrics, chords, tab or a finished piece with a u tube link?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Whatever floats your boat I am thinking of full song with re enacted video for SHSB but even a funny title or line might give someone something to take a step further.

I would love to see some clever play on words titles or lyrics to work with.

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've got no way of getting my music up at the moment but I've got my instruments here ... not sure how that helps.

Here are some alien lyrics/a poem which may inspire. Aliens Under The Sea

EDIT: Am working on something which I will record on phone then upload to Ytube or something.
edit on 16-12-2014 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Heres a good one from all of us at ATS to TPTB, listen to the lyrics and tell me it doesnt fit

EDIT: in my enthusiasm to post it would appear I misunderstood the purpose of the thread haha.
I thought you were looking for songs that could be taken in a conspiracy tone, if that was the case this song fits perfectly and is a great song to mess with the lyrics, Ill do so when I finish work in a few hours

EDIT 2: Actually what I meant to say was I understood exactly what you meant from the start and I just wanted to post this song to basically claim it for myself on this thread so no one else dared try and use it

edit on 16/12/2014 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I used to rap. I was really good with lyrics and wordplay. Some of my friends said I had the potential to out-write Eminem, my wordplay idol.

I also produce hip-hop beats. I've done elements of Western (cowboys and stuff), trance, Dubstep, EDM, old school hip-hop, new age hip-hop, Trap, Pop, punk rock classical, and ambience.

All this and I'm only 19. If we vote for a potential candidate to try this, I volunteer. Or we can have a contest to allow multiple perspectives.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is a great idea! I've already done a little bit of conspiracy based stuff with this electronic trance/dubstep piece I made. I do more than just electronic music too, I'm a classically trained composer, I can write rock and blues, hip hop beats, electronic, and more!

the rest of my music can be found on soundcloud

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I will contribute the following lyrics I came up with 10 years ago. I have some music for it, but the lyrics follow a pattern that any one could put music to.

"Everybody's a Felon"

"Everybody's a felon, when you walk down the street, they fill your rap sheet."
"Everybody's a felon, look up and wave "Hi" at the eye up in the sky."

"When your driving around, they know where you are found."
"What about our Bill of Rights? Shut your mouth! Turn off all the lights"

"Everybody's a felon, let's see some ID, not one but two or three."
"Everybody's a felon, if you dare crack a smile, you could fit the profile."

Etc.

It needs a turn-around and some breaks, but it is simple enough to add to. ATS can have fun with it, Merry X-mas.

ETA: Four chords would do it on the music side. I'd like to see some punk attitude and energy in the mix too, but hell maybe Reggae could work, LOL.

edit on 17-12-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

edit on 17-12-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That sounds like old school rage against the machine.

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Thanks.

It would be cool to have some others on here flesh that one out. It is only one of a couple of "protest" songs I started to put together.

I think that a good song or two could rally the masses into action, and so writing such music will make you a target. That is why I only wrote a few lines and never committed anything to music. I don't want to end up being monitored by the Central Scrutinizer (props to Frank Zappa).

ETA: It really did seem like everyone I knew had a record of some kind, of course if you did the time, you paid for the crime and so slate clean in my opinion. Besides, those guys were interesting characters to know, just don't go on a mission with them.

When I think back, the trouble makers I hung with in grade school are in jail now, or out for a while, or died in a robbery attempt or what have you. How can anyone one care when you're assumed guilty and have to fight to prove innocence? If they were cool with me and proved to be worthy of my trust, their criminal record was near meaningless.
edit on 17-12-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

new topics

top topics

join